Antaeus Labs Transdermal Trenazone

  1. Antaeus Labs Transdermal Trenazone


    Has anyone tried this stuff? Trenazone is Dienolone (estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one).


  2. Go over to PHF supplements and type in owen-z trenazone in the search bar and you will find his log.

    This is in the wrong section btw
    Antaeus Rep
    •   
       


  3. It seems legit from what I hear.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    It seems legit from what I hear.
    I'll be honest, this **** has me stoked. I bought two and can't wait to test it.
    Antaeus Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Go over to PHF supplements and type in owen-z trenazone in the search bar and you will find his log.

    This is in the wrong section btw
    Thanks, Will do.

    My bad... Just saw the anabolic/transdermal section.

    A store down the street just got a bunch of this in so I might pick up 2 bottles and use it at some point.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    I'll be honest, this **** has me stoked. I bought two and can't wait to test it.
    Make sure to tell me how it works for you bish

    I'm stoked about it too.

    I would add P-stanz to it. I guess it minimizes progesterone/prolactin effects of the trenazone.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Make sure to tell me how it works for you bish

    I'm stoked about it too.

    I would add P-stanz to it. I guess it minimizes progesterone/prolactin effects of the trenazone.
    Oh i'll be telling the world..if it works or if it sucks, hahah lol

    ehh, that P-stanz theory sounds kinda bro-scientific to me. Dienolone has a moderately low affinity to the pr anyway. Stack it with something highly/moderately androgenic like p-plex or stanodrol OTOH, and I think it would provide a tight balance. Dienolone's AA ratio is 100:10 according to the Hershberger assay. That = Q ratio of 10
    Antaeus Rep

  8. Hm maybe. I believe Jbry said so and he usually has a source for things.

    Hey clear your inbox bro.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Hm maybe. I believe Jbry said so and he usually has a source for things.

    Hey clear your inbox bro.
    No, no source or abstract exactly..he even claimed it as possible broscience as did henry lol..

    inbox cleared
    Antaeus Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trenazone? Transdermal Tren (Dienalone)
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 316
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 11:31 AM
  2. Trenazone???
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 10:18 PM
  3. USP labs. Super Cissus RX Transdermal???
    By Graglor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 05:07 AM
  4. black star labs transdermal
    By Bennett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2004, 06:41 PM
Log in
Log in