Antaeus Labs Transdermal Trenazone

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this stuff? Trenazone is Dienolone (estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one).

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Go over to PHF supplements and type in owen-z trenazone in the search bar and you will find his log.

This is in the wrong section btw

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Go over to PHF supplements and type in owen-z trenazone in the search bar and you will find his log.

This is in the wrong section btw
Thanks, Will do.

My bad... Just saw the anabolic/transdermal section.

A store down the street just got a bunch of this in so I might pick up 2 bottles and use it at some point.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll be honest, this **** has me stoked. I bought two and can't wait to test it. :D
Make sure to tell me how it works for you bish :D

I'm stoked about it too.

I would add P-stanz to it. I guess it minimizes progesterone/prolactin effects of the trenazone.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to tell me how it works for you bish :D

I'm stoked about it too.

I would add P-stanz to it. I guess it minimizes progesterone/prolactin effects of the trenazone.
Oh i'll be telling the world..if it works or if it sucks, hahah lol :D

ehh, that P-stanz theory sounds kinda bro-scientific to me. Dienolone has a moderately low affinity to the pr anyway. Stack it with something highly/moderately androgenic like p-plex or stanodrol OTOH, and I think it would provide a tight balance. Dienolone's AA ratio is 100:10 according to the Hershberger assay. That = Q ratio of 10 :D:D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hm maybe. I believe Jbry said so and he usually has a source for things.

Hey clear your inbox bro.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Hm maybe. I believe Jbry said so and he usually has a source for things.

Hey clear your inbox bro.
No, no source or abstract exactly..he even claimed it as possible broscience as did henry lol..

inbox cleared :D