DCP-any benefit of fat loss while eating at maintenance?

1. Registered User
    Answers

DCP-any benefit of fat loss while eating at maintenance?

Guys, just got done with a Dicana run and I wanted to eat at maintenance for a week or so and see where I'm at. I have half a bottle of DCP and was wondering if taking some before running, at night, etc. would have any effect on fat loss or does total calories matter? DCP doesn't effect metabolic rate, just macro oxidation correct?

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rgurleyjr View Post
    Guys, just got done with a Dicana run and I wanted to eat at maintenance for a week or so and see where I'm at. I have half a bottle of DCP and was wondering if taking some before running, at night, etc. would have any effect on fat loss or does total calories matter? DCP doesn't effect metabolic rate, just macro oxidation correct?
    If you're eating at Maintenance, then you're not going to get fat loss or muscle gain - that's why it's called "Maintenance." There's no harm in using DCP though.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks Rosie. I ask because reading DCP's description, it goes on about how the ingredients increase fatty acid oxidation through multiple pathways. I understand that eating at maintenance brings no fat loss, so do you think taking DCP has no benefit as long as their isn't some sort of a calorie deficit? I can hang on to the rest of this bottle for my next Dicana run if not. I know that other fat burners, mainly Thyroid supps increase metabolic rate but wondering how DCP works exactly. Reading a few logs, some users claim fat loss with little change to their diet. Thanks!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Yes if it is your normal maintenance level.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rgurleyjr View Post
    Thanks Rosie. I ask because reading DCP's description, it goes on about how the ingredients increase fatty acid oxidation through multiple pathways. I understand that eating at maintenance brings no fat loss, so do you think taking DCP has no benefit as long as their isn't some sort of a calorie deficit? I can hang on to the rest of this bottle for my next Dicana run if not. I know that other fat burners, mainly Thyroid supps increase metabolic rate but wondering how DCP works exactly. Reading a few logs, some users claim fat loss with little change to their diet. Thanks!
    No worries

DCP has benefit even when eating at Maintenance - I can say that from personal experience, but not everyone responds the same to everything, so I cannot say that you will experience the same effects as I.

Matt (aka dsade) is the best person to ask, since he formulated DCP.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Banned
    Answers

everybody is diffrent i have learned to start everthing by saying that but i did not notice any thing at all with dcp i did not loose any fat and did not gain any fat while on it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 08:20 AM
  2. Maintenance Diet-What do you think?
    By Fearlessfoe in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 03:49 PM
  3. Correct Maintenance & Weight loss numbers??
    By MoparRob in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 10:51 PM
  4. Emotional Eating and Weight Loss
    By sharoncollins in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 01:09 PM
  5. how far above maintenance...
    By manifesto in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 09:32 PM