ZMA question

• Thread starter PennStateMuscle
  • Start date
PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
I'm currently using Zmass-PM, and I was wondering if it needed to be cycled. I just got done w/ my first 30 days and I've seen a huge improvement, and I just bought my second bottle today, and was wondering if I could start right away. Also I was wondering if anyone has used or heard about Twinlab's Andro Nitrate Fuel, it seems to be a really good test booster, and I might stack it w/ Zmass for some better results.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
ZMA is a special group of vitamins. I see no reason to cycle it.

Regarding Twinlab's Andro Nitrate Fuel, there are better and more cost effective products available. You might want to look around a little more.

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
thanks

Thanks for the help. Any recommendations on other products, if you think the Twinlab is overpriced? Also I think there might be 2 different Andro Nitrate Fuels (A PH stack, and a natural stack with tribulus and longfilia and such). I can't find the ingredients for the natural, all i remember is 250mg. of Trbulus extract, and other such things, but the ingredients for the ph stack are...

Andro Pump Complex: 100 mg
4-AD-EC (4-androstenediol dithylcarbonate ester)
1-AD-EC (1-androstenediol ethylcarbonate)
A1-EC (17-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one ethylcarbonate ester)
3-hydroxypregn-5-en-20-one (stabalizing agent)

Nitrate Pump Complex: 200 mg
L-Arginine Hydrochloride, L-Arginine L-Pyroglutamate, L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, L-Arginine Isocaproate. Other Ingredients:
Cellulose, sorbitol, calcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate.

I was thinking of eventually taking a PH stack, possibly 1-ad and 4-ad, but i was going to wait for a while, when i have some cash for a 4 week cycle.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I do not mean to be a killjoy, but I never recommend PHs or anything similar to someone under 22. The reason is that a person's endocrine system matures around that age (give or take a year) and taking PHs before that time can cause permanent problems. Therefore, although I can recommend better products, I will refrain from doing so in this case. (No offense intended. My reasons are for your best interest.)

As a separate point, have you tried using creatine? Perhaps it is old hat to you, but if it is not, you can get great gains from it (or similar products like Swole V.2). Good luck.

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
I appreciate the advice. I wasn't going to try the PH stack until next year sometime, cause I did want to wait until I was at least 21. I have tried creatine before, although I'm not currently using it, and I was pleased with the results in both strength and weight, but i wanted to wait for my next bulking phase to use it again because of the water retention. Haha its a little corny i know but it's the summer and I gotta show off what i have so far. Once again thanks for the advice, I'm new on these boards and all the help is greatly appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
riseabove5 Supplements 4
Supplements 12
mkretz Supplements 9
srocco112 Supplements 3
Supplements 5