lookin for a good natty t booster for my PCT!

massolic

Awards
  • Established
since CEL PCT assist is out of stock.....need a good t booster

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally would look in D-Aspartic Acid (TCF-1). We've had feedback from several members that using this has made the transition from on-cycle to PCT very smooth.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The combo of D-Aspartic Acid + TestoPRO is fantastic for that.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the above options, but I would include Tropinol with the DAA.

Tropinol has been showing AMAZING results at helping to raise low testosterone in users. Our in house blood assay showed 275-323% increase, and we've seen 200%+ increase from board users with low testosterone.

Tropinol + FREE DAA is available on Nutraplanet right now as well :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tropinol with DAA, Free Test, TRS
Free Test is another awesome choice. Great product IMO.

Tropinol + Erase stack may be worth considering instead of the DAA as well.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about sustain alpha?
I recommend the topical over the LV. It'll boost libido very well and also help with estrogen control. I'd also recommend a fenugreek extract for libido or DAA for LH, testicular size and libido.

Test boosters aren't really necessary for PCT though. But they can definitely help.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sustain Alpha: I only noticed a Libido boost. no strength gains or weight gain. pure libido. good for ADDITION to a proper PCT

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I recommend the topical over the LV. It'll boost libido very well and also help with estrogen control. I'd also recommend a fenugreek extract for libido or DAA for LH, testicular size and libido.

Test boosters aren't really necessary for PCT though. But they can definitely help.
Everyone keeps saying that. I need to just deal with the inconvenience and try the topical. I have enjoyed my experiences with the LV.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
The best natty testosterone boosting stack I've ran was sustain alpha, tcf-1, and phytotest. I wouldn't ever try another resveratrol product, sustain is great. As far as the daa goes, tcf-1 worked well and tasted amazing, plus was very easy to dose with the oral syringe. Although there are plenty of bulks out now and also testforce I believe it is called. Phytotest treated me well, really needs to be ran for 2 months though to get anything substantial though, testopro is another decent fenugreek extract and a good price. Not that it is a T booster but I also started some glycobol at the end of that cycle then finished it up solo, stuff worked great in conjunction with the others.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
i bought into the d a a craze, bought some tcf-1 for my torem pct, coming off of test mind you.....did a good job...taste was good too, im not sure how bad the powders are

i ran it past my torem, for fun....nothing crazy effect wise...but this combo made pct a breeze....im not a fan of t boosters...but daa is legit

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i bought into the d a a craze, bought some tcf-1 for my torem pct, coming off of test mind you.....did a good job...taste was good too, im not sure how bad the powders are

i ran it past my torem, for fun....nothing crazy effect wise...but this combo made pct a breeze....im not a fan of t boosters...but daa is legit
Of all the feedback on DAA/TCF-1, the most promising area for usage is in PCT. The off-cycle feedback seems hit or miss, but the feedback for usage as an adjunct to PCT is phenomenal.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
DAA with Activate Xtreme would be siiick.
Agreed, I have some tcf-1 left over, now to get some activate xtreme, its been a while since I last took it though. sTAR increase from the daa and the activate xtreme binding the SHBG, that sounds like a solid combo to me.

S.K

Awards
Free Test + Drive!!!

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
No one recommending Bioforge anymore?

Rocket19

Awards
Do all these products help with anti estrogen or just test boosters

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Do all these products help with anti estrogen or just test boosters
Depends on which product you are using. DAA for instance, people use something like Powerful to void in a prolactin effects. SA has t. res in it to help with estro. It all depends on the particular product.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
mass addiction amplified...its never had a bad review

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I personally would look in D-Aspartic Acid (TCF-1). We've had feedback from several members that using this has made the transition from on-cycle to PCT very smooth.
Of all the feedback on DAA/TCF-1, the most promising area for usage is in PCT. The off-cycle feedback seems hit or miss, but the feedback for usage as an adjunct to PCT is phenomenal.

X2 I personally used TCF-1 and Bioforge on last year's cycle and it made a huge difference from my previous cycle. I will always use a DAA product (TCF-1, Adamantium-when it comes out or SNS bulk caps) in my PCT.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
X2 I personally used TCF-1 and Bioforge on last year's cycle and it made a huge difference from my previous cycle. I will always use a DAA product (TCF-1, Adamantium-when it comes out or SNS bulk caps) in my PCT.
x3, this and torem, cant go wrong with that, i cant imagine this pct after a 5wk ph cycle, **** be hangin

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, daa works best in pct.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AX, some type of Fenugreek product like Phyto Testosterone, Sustain Alpha, DAA (TCF-1) etc. are all great products.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
AX, some type of Fenugreek product like Phyto Testosterone, Sustain Alpha, DAA (TCF-1) etc. are all great products.
I remember when people used tons of straight fenugreek, ramping up the doses in pct, now with the extracts you don't have to take 12 caps a day.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
this^^^^ and whatever fits your budget, pretty much what the guys have suggested on this thread, you cant go wrong.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Fenugreek, I smell like maple syrup and my boys hang to my knees, kinda like something you would experience at the early-bird special at an IHOP or Denny's.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Currently using phytoserm347,trs and torimifen. Great pumps and drive in the gym...but my libido is not what it was. Then again on 1,400mg of various gear not much else is going to compare to boosting libido.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things about Phytoserms 347 and I'm confident anything PA puts out will be legit.
yeah PA is behind testforce, and i used that stuff, and the primordial version tcf-1...and easily best t booster, especially for my pct needs (inj)

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I love Fenugreek, I smell like maple syrup and my boys hang to my knees, kinda like something you would experience at the early-bird special at an IHOP or Denny's.
i was in ATL, went to an ihop...wow, i thought my heart stopped, that is intense, breakfast here is no where near that much food....i ordered pancakes as an extra, i didnt know the stuff already came with them.....i slept the rest of the day

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
i was in ATL, went to an ihop...wow, i thought my heart stopped, that is intense, breakfast here is no where near that much food....i ordered pancakes as an extra, i didnt know the stuff already came with them.....i slept the rest of the day
LOL.....you should try an all you can eat Waffle House.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard FX also another great option

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
How would one run a DAA product like TCF-1? 12 days on then 12 off or what?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My advice is run it waaaay longer then 12days (it meaning DAA). From what I have picked up (and having used it myself) 12 days is not the ideal amouny of time yo run it and using it for even a,few months is a better way to go. Btw sorry in advance if pp's tcf is different from plain daa in some way that makes it only advisable to run 12days.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yup.

Aside from daa wich is relatively cheap and most people find it effective and seem to like to throe it into their pct, my other new current preffered pct supps are the trs stack (imo the price is pretty damn solid and my nuts are DEFINETLY bigger since I have been using it. I am also using phytoserm 347 with the trs and notice some nice drive/agression and pumps off of it. The topical sustain really seens to give me a nice sense of well being and if I do throw one pump on my bag, 1 on each shoulder and 1 on each arm I get pretty damn randy and it makes throwing the wood feel extra good. The endoamp also does a friggim sweet job at keeping the pct blues away and is quite nice preworout for a lil hgh boost and improved concentration, on off days I use it before I fall asleep. Toco8 is just a solid antioxidant\cardio protective/all around stapke kinda supplement and if I an not mistaken you get 2 friggin months of it per container.. good deal for the money imo.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im surprised no one has mentioned titanium, I really liked it, and it seemed to be getting some positive reviews.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i actually have a question about DAA, that hopefully one of you can answer for me:

well the studies say in 12 days there was an increase by 40% (or somewhere aournd there) but to me 40% or anything under 100% doesnt seem like that much of an increase in test, atleast not enough to cause any significant gains in gym, so my question is that 40% significant enough to cause gains in Gym??? also why do so many repost increase in prolactin, doesnt prolactin alone greatly suppress test?

these are honest question that i have as a consumer, help please

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i actually have a question about DAA, that hopefully one of you can answer for me:

well the studies say in 12 days there was an increase by 40% (or somewhere aournd there) but to me 40% or anything under 100% doesnt seem like that much of an increase in test, atleast not enough to cause any significant gains in gym, so my question is that 40% significant enough to cause gains in Gym??? also why do so many repost increase in prolactin, doesnt prolactin alone greatly suppress test?

these are honest question that i have as a consumer, help please
Do you think that an athlete that has a total testosterone of 600 performs the same as one with one of 840? You are right that its not the sort of difference where you'll see gaining a pound of lean mass a week, but in natural bodybuilding, being able to add 10 or 20% more lean mass a year than otherwise is huge.