lookin for a good natty t booster for my PCT!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Hard FX also another great option
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

2. Registered User
    Answers

How would one run a DAA product like TCF-1? 12 days on then 12 off or what?
  3. Board Supporter
    Answers

My advice is run it waaaay longer then 12days (it meaning DAA). From what I have picked up (and having used it myself) 12 days is not the ideal amouny of time yo run it and using it for even a,few months is a better way to go. Btw sorry in advance if pp's tcf is different from plain daa in some way that makes it only advisable to run 12days.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    How would one run a DAA product like TCF-1? 12 days on then 12 off or what?
    The original study showing the benefits was 12 days. From user feedback it is fine to run for longer.

5. Board Supporter
    Answers

Yup.

Aside from daa wich is relatively cheap and most people find it effective and seem to like to throe it into their pct, my other new current preffered pct supps are the trs stack (imo the price is pretty damn solid and my nuts are DEFINETLY bigger since I have been using it. I am also using phytoserm 347 with the trs and notice some nice drive/agression and pumps off of it. The topical sustain really seens to give me a nice sense of well being and if I do throw one pump on my bag, 1 on each shoulder and 1 on each arm I get pretty damn randy and it makes throwing the wood feel extra good. The endoamp also does a friggim sweet job at keeping the pct blues away and is quite nice preworout for a lil hgh boost and improved concentration, on off days I use it before I fall asleep. Toco8 is just a solid antioxidant\cardio protective/all around stapke kinda supplement and if I an not mistaken you get 2 friggin months of it per container.. good deal for the money imo.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"  300 lbs.
    Answers

7. Registered User
    Answers

Im surprised no one has mentioned titanium, I really liked it, and it seemed to be getting some positive reviews.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

DAA enough said
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i actually have a question about DAA, that hopefully one of you can answer for me:

well the studies say in 12 days there was an increase by 40% (or somewhere aournd there) but to me 40% or anything under 100% doesnt seem like that much of an increase in test, atleast not enough to cause any significant gains in gym, so my question is that 40% significant enough to cause gains in Gym??? also why do so many repost increase in prolactin, doesnt prolactin alone greatly suppress test?

these are honest question that i have as a consumer, help please
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    i actually have a question about DAA, that hopefully one of you can answer for me:

well the studies say in 12 days there was an increase by 40% (or somewhere aournd there) but to me 40% or anything under 100% doesnt seem like that much of an increase in test, atleast not enough to cause any significant gains in gym, so my question is that 40% significant enough to cause gains in Gym??? also why do so many repost increase in prolactin, doesnt prolactin alone greatly suppress test?

Do you think that an athlete that has a total testosterone of 600 performs the same as one with one of 840? You are right that its not the sort of difference where you'll see gaining a pound of lean mass a week, but in natural bodybuilding, being able to add 10 or 20% more lean mass a year than otherwise is huge.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Do you think that an athlete that has a total testosterone of 600 performs the same as one with one of 840? You are right that its not the sort of difference where you'll see gaining a pound of lean mass a week, but in natural bodybuilding, being able to add 10 or 20% more lean mass a year than otherwise is huge.
    oh okay that makes more sense but were those studies done on normal healthy men that were not deficient in test?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

oh okay that makes more sense but were those studies done on normal healthy men that were not deficient in test?
    Normal healthy men, also in PCT it makes complete sense as your natural test production is shot.

13. Registered User
    Answers

at the same time tren increases prolactin, but look at the gains!!! hell, a lot of ph's are progesterone based.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    at the same time tren increases prolactin, but look at the gains!!! hell, a lot of ph's are progesterone based.
    but tren is an extremly strong androgen that will do more than "raise test by 40%". tren is one of the strongest things out there. IMO doesnt really help to use tren and PHs which are all steroids in their form or way.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

but tren is an extremly strong androgen that will do more than "raise test by 40%". tren is one of the strongest things out there. IMO doesnt really help to use tren and PHs which are all steroids in their form or way.
    daa works even though i agree it can raise prolactin. i just used tren and progesterone based ph's as an example. maybe it wasn't a good comparison, but you get the idea behind it.

i don't know the direct relationship between prolactin and test, but i think even with raised prolactin you can see good results-this is point i was making.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    daa works even though i agree it can raise prolactin. i just used tren and progesterone based ph's as an example. maybe it wasn't a good comparison, but you get the idea behind it.

i don't know the direct relationship between prolactin and test, but i think even with raised prolactin you can see good results-this is point i was making.
    i may have red something that a rise in prolactin can bring down test significantly. id k where.

but i guess im gonna have to try DAA for myself to see how i respond, i have some Hard FX with DAA in it i might give it a go after my PCT.

thanks for input
  17. Registered User
    Answers

i may have red something that a rise in prolactin can bring down test significantly. id k where.

but i guess im gonna have to try DAA for myself to see how i respond, i have some Hard FX with DAA in it i might give it a go after my PCT.

thanks for input
    no problem, i had good results from daa. but i ran testatropinv2 which has macuna puriens added. not sure of ing in hardfx but macuna or p5p may not be a bad idea, along with an ai-i used erase.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for input

yeah bro, give it a go in your pct, Im leaning towards adding it in mine too
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

screw it, I just odered some(daa) from our friendly neighbor supp store(NP).
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    Yup.

Aside from daa wich is relatively cheap and most people find it effective and seem to like to throe it into their pct, my other new current preffered pct supps are the trs stack (imo the price is pretty damn solid and my nuts are DEFINETLY bigger since I have been using it. I am also using phytoserm 347 with the trs and notice some nice drive/agression and pumps off of it. The topical sustain really seens to give me a nice sense of well being and if I do throw one pump on my bag, 1 on each shoulder and 1 on each arm I get pretty damn randy and it makes throwing the wood feel extra good. The endoamp also does a friggim sweet job at keeping the pct blues away and is quite nice preworout for a lil hgh boost and improved concentration, on off days I use it before I fall asleep. Toco8 is just a solid antioxidant\cardio protective/all around stapke kinda supplement and if I an not mistaken you get 2 friggin months of it per container.. good deal for the money imo.
    ^^^i use the trs with torem in pct, and if not all of it, the toco and the endoamp, ill use the sustain after pct...n yeah 1 shot to the balls works real well.....daa is the ****, testfroce is good, i prefer tcf-1 cause of the grape....i just run it past my torem and smoothest pct iv ever had

if price is a factor for anyone, cycling isnt for you, this game aint cheap, my ancileries like vitamins cost me more on my last run than alot of guys whole cycle/pct
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Daa is a great addition, I used tcf-1 in my last pct, but thinking about titanium as well, daa plus nat and lclt.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    ^^^i use the trs with torem in pct, and if not all of it, the toco and the endoamp, ill use the sustain after pct...n yeah 1 shot to the balls works real well.....daa is the ****, testfroce is good, i prefer tcf-1 cause of the grape....i just run it past my torem and smoothest pct iv ever had

if price is a factor for anyone, cycling isnt for you, this game aint cheap, my ancileries like vitamins cost me more on my last run than alot of guys whole cycle/pct
    I'm the same way, I spend more on PCT than on the cycle itself...and to me this is what is called a smart investment.

23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Daa is a great addition, I used tcf-1 in my last pct, but thinking about titanium as well, daa plus nat and lclt.
    glad to see lclt is finally getting it's due. to me it works better than gplc at a much much much better price.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

well said bro, even for the beginners on basic supps creatine/test boosters etc etc. $**t gets expensive

25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

What about Testforce2?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    well said bro, even for the beginners on basic supps creatine/test boosters etc etc. $**t gets expensive

you are 5'8 190 it says, thats alot of beef, the bigger we get, the price climbs just on food, let alone supps, ontop of the fact the more you know, makes things harder to choose from n we buy more

guys penny pinching to get an sd cycle done for under a bill is sad....i wont say my cycles are cheaper than pct, but i dont see how you can get anything done on that amount, ita 100$ better spent on bcaa, protein, creatine , multi than fking with your endocrine system
    just my .02
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

you are 5'8 190 it says, thats alot of beef, the bigger we get, the price climbs just on food, let alone supps, ontop of the fact the more you know, makes things harder to choose from n we buy more

guys penny pinching to get an sd cycle done for under a bill is sad....i wont say my cycles are cheaper than pct, but i dont see how you can get anything done on that amount, ita 100$ better spent on bcaa, protein, creatine , multi than fking with your endocrine system
    just my .02
    agreed bro,results speak for them selves.. if you dont have the money, discipline and balls(among other things too)to gain muscle, this isnt for you, food gets expensive, just maintaing 190lbs costs its effing awesome
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

It's an investment in myself as opposed to having a 500 a month car note...

29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    It's an investment in myself as opposed to having a 500 a month car note...
    exactly ryan,
  30. Board Supporter
    Answers

Lol I have s 540 a month car note, and a mortgage aaaand sit around 230 and just dropped and easy 600 just supplements for pct.....actually maked me wonder its worth it. As my lidido sucks balls right now.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Lol I have s 540 a month car note, and a mortgage aaaand sit around 230 and just dropped and easy 600 just supplements for pct.....actually maked me wonder its worth it. As my lidido sucks balls right now.
    if you can afford it, yes its worth it lol we knew it would get expensive, sort of like racing the faster you go the more money you spend on parts/tires etc.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Of all the feedback on DAA/TCF-1, the most promising area for usage is in PCT. The off-cycle feedback seems hit or miss, but the feedback for usage as an adjunct to PCT is phenomenal.
    I am using this, AI post cycle support, Phytoserms and Fadogia (T-Force). Any combo of a best booster (testofen would be ideal, Titanium comes to mind), DAA and Fadogia will get the boys working full steam in no time with a SERM. Don't forget the damn SERM!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

just my .02
    I am scared to add up the cost of the cycle I am running now; the DS are the cheapest part (and the few free things I won). Crap you can get Super for under $20, I know that because I bought it for that. You can't get a good cycle support supp for under $30 and that is just one months worth, not covering PCT or pre-load. Cheaping on a cycle shows a lack of dedication and begs the question, why are you running one again. You want to go cheap, do a 12 week test only cycle with an on cycle AI; you can do it for under $200.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

It's all relative right?

35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am using this, AI post cycle support, Phytoserms and Fadogia (T-Force). Any combo of a best booster (testofen would be ideal, Titanium comes to mind), DAA and Fadogia will get the boys working full steam in no time with a SERM. Don't forget the damn SERM!
    I like Fadogia, not sold on bulbine yet, as far as other options I always use Fenugreek (testofen in particular) DAA, and Toco-8.

36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I like Fadogia, not sold on bulbine yet, as far as other options I always use Fenugreek (testofen in particular) DAA, and Toco-8.
    all good choices no doubt
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I won a bottle of phyto and I have enough going I am not concerned about it if it does not perform as advertised though I hear good things for it in PCT.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best natty test booster
    By ezyryder08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 05:38 PM
  2. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 09:37 AM
  3. natty T-booster vs PH
    By youngandfree in forum Anabolics