Genomyx Website

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I tried going to there website and this is the message that appeared...

"Attention Customers:

Sorry. Our company has decided to give up all the business.
And we have decided to sell some of its assets to pay its debts.
If you have interested in buy this domain address,
Please leave your message using the form below or send us an email to **********".

Am I the only one getting this message?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No im getting it to. Never really knew anything about their supplements, but its sad to see a business fail, especially if they had some good, quality products. Its a tough business to succeed in and a lot of companies come and go. Some deserve to stay in business and some do not.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

"Attention Customers:

Please leave your message using the form below or send us an email to **********".

Don't believe everything you read - this ^^^ is bullsh*t, and I most certainly do not get that message.

Genomyx has not decided to give up business or sell assets - they are in the process of revamping their website, and the new one should be up in the next week or so!

~Rosie~

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^this, they just launched for the most part

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't believe everything you read - this ^^^ is bullsh*t, and I most certainly do not get that message.

Genomyx has not decided to give up business or sell assets - they are in the process of revamping their website, and the new one should be up in the next week or so!

~Rosie~
I was on my phone so I couldnt check the URL to verify. Thanks for clearing that up.

Bulltonic

Awards
Genomyx Just wanted to let everyone know that we are experiencing some brief interruptions with our current site and emails. We are in the process of beta testing the new web site and hope to launch within the next week or so. We apologize for any inconvenience.

This was on facebook.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
I figured it wasn't, Just wanted to make sure they weren't shutting down all of the sudden.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured it wasn't, Just wanted to make sure they weren't shutting down all of the sudden.
All good...Nope, if that was happening, there would have been an official announcement..Reputable members and their companies do no just disappear overnight without a word...

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards

"Attention Customers:

That was if you visited genomyx dot com

Our website was under genomyx dot net

However we are in the process of beta testing our new website and hope to launch within the next week or so. We apologize for any inconvenience. For the meantime we can be contacted at [email protected]

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
That was if you visited genomyx dot com

Our website was under genomyx dot net

However we are in the process of beta testing our new website and hope to launch within the next week or so. We apologize for any inconvenience. For the meantime we can be contacted at [email protected]
I tried both websites and neither worked. Glad to hear you guys are still in business and just working on a new website. The poor grammar led me to believe that it was a fraud.

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
I tried both websites and neither worked. Glad to hear you guys are still in business and just working on a new website. The poor grammar led me to believe that it was a fraud.
haha, yeah man we aren't going anywhere... I'll let you know when the new website is up... It's going to be very nice :D

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh wow just saw this lol Just to clarify we only owned genomyx.net unitl Feb when the company that owned genomyx.com went out of business. We purchased and now own the domain genomyx.com :)

Sorry for the confusion guys.

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh wow just saw this lol Just to clarify we only owned genomyx.net unitl Feb when the company that owned genomyx.com went out of business. We purchased and now own the domain genomyx.com :)

Sorry for the confusion guys.
In for new website :D