Trying to get back to normal.

nlck99

Awards
Im writing this because I need some thoughts on a PCT, or just some direction to get me back to normal T levels. Long story short, I ran an oral cycle of Tren/equipoise. equi bolt. 5 weeks and 2 days. I was mis-guided with a lot of information after doing some reading.

1, 4 androstadiene-3, 17-dione 450mg/day
estra-4, 9-diene, 17-dione 90mg/day

I have ArimeDexin-which i've read actually sucks for a PCT. This is the non keto formula.
Im looking for any feedback whatsoever to help get back my normal sex drive and the ability to get an erection period. or sustain one for that matter. females do not appreciate when things dont work, and i'm used to being pretty well-endowed and this is something new for me. please help, I need my testosterone back. any feedback is cool, even if it's to tell me how much of a retard I am.

slandow

Awards
Try ar-r.com great serms sarms priced well, helped me!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you cant get a serm, the TRS is a great stack by primordial performance. also, IGF 2 with Free Test is an amazing overall quality stack. PM me if u have any questions

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
out of curiosity...how old are you?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does anyone else smell a Troll?

nlck99

Awards
troll?.. . Im going to be straight, the only reason I signed up to this forum is because of my current problem and look for some insight, and some direction. so whatever a troll is, im not. Im 22

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha helps me a lot in PCT, gets my testicles back to full size and raising libido. Maybe you should try that.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some great suggestions here. id consider DAA to quickly get the ball rollling on test production. Our TCF-1 and Test Force 2 are the current best versions of DAA imo.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
You want clomid or toremifene. Keep our AI ready in the case of any rebound gyno/nip sensitivity. The reason to use clomid over nolva is that the estrogenic actions actually sensitize the HPTA more, so clomid will restore the balls faster - although Nolva has a more favorable effect on lipid profiles. OTC PCT products are at best cost inefficient and at worst outright ineffective.

nlck99

Awards
I have both the nolva and clomid. Ive been misinformed on alot of things and I came off cycle the 31st and started pct the next day of the nolva along with kickstart. Did some research and found out youre not even supposed to start using the nolva until the half life of whatever steroid you took ends. which for me is like 17 - 21 days after last dose. which in this case is a pill. ive been reading about the TRS from primordial performance.. is this a quality product? im desperately looking to get back to damn normal and put this **** back on the shelf .

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
I have both the nolva and clomid. Ive been misinformed on alot of things and I came off cycle the 31st and started pct the next day of the nolva along with kickstart. Did some research and found out youre not even supposed to start using the nolva until the half life of whatever steroid you took ends. which for me is like 17 - 21 days after last dose. which in this case is a pill. ive been reading about the TRS from primordial performance.. is this a quality product? im desperately looking to get back to damn normal and put this **** back on the shelf .
so you didnt run an injectable steroid? i take it those are otc (or used to be) orals? if so you can start pct the day after your last dose. 17-21 days are the long ester injectables. i always run clomid for 3 weeks along with some type of test booster. clomid, erase and tcf-1 got everything working pretty quick for me after a superdrol test cycle