Scivation Xtend or IntrAbolic?

1. Scivation Xtend or IntrAbolic?

I heard its hard to go wrong with Xtend but has anybody here tried IntrAbolic?Which did you like better?

2. I have yet to try Xtend, But I am satisified with Intrabolic. I used SizeOn for a long time, but I like the extra's in Intrabolic. That prersurge unleashed was nice too for a preworkout.

3. iv used em all, intra-aid, intra bolic, xtend, and so on......personally its this

1- vpx power shock
    2-ae intrabolic
    3- primordial performance map

for taste, and effect the vpx is my favorite, the other two are really good also...inta-aide is good, but you feel it sloshing around in your stomach, xtend is way too sweet for me, and heavy, but its hard to argue with the great feedback it gets
    •   

4. Xtend is heavy but mixes well and if you water it down more the flavor is doable, I actually mix xtend with ibcaa's, both mix well, and the flavor of xtend with the unflavored ibcaa's make a nice combination that is easy to drink during the workout.

5. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Xtend is heavy but mixes well and if you water it down more the flavor is doable, I actually mix xtend with ibcaa's, both mix well, and the flavor of xtend with the unflavored ibcaa's make a nice combination that is easy to drink during the workout.
    Ive been using 3 scoops of MAP sipped before my workout and then finished in the workout. Ill have Creapure (5g) and Beta-Alanine (1.5g) mixed in with it. Post workout ill have 5 scoops of ibcaa's (25g). This has been working out really well.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

6. 25g of ibcaa would make me sick, i tried 20g n couldnt finish the drink, map too btw...i can only take 10 pre and post, why cant it taste like a fkn big mac, everything good for you tastes like ass...christ iv eaten ass n its waaay better than downing 20g+ of ibcaa

its a staplefor me though lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    I have yet to try Xtend, But I am satisified with Intrabolic. I used SizeOn for a long time, but I like the extra's in Intrabolic. That prersurge unleashed was nice too for a preworkout.
    I'm a big fan of xtend. The watermelon tastes incredible. You can't really go wrong with it or just a bulk bcaa supplement that you add flavoring too (more economical, but a less convenient).

8. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I'm a big fan of xtend. The watermelon tastes incredible. You can't really go wrong with it or just a bulk bcaa supplement that you add flavoring too (more economical, but a less convenient).
    Yep, VitaBerry + BCAA does the trick for me. Makes bulk BCAAs taste good enough to drink intra.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

9. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I wish they would cut out the glutamine and dyes, though. One is crap and the other is not so great for you.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I wish they would cut out the glutamine and dyes, though. One is crap and the other is not so great for you.
    I agree with the dyes being bad for you, but I'm a fan of glutamine, well not plain l-glutamine, but glutamine peptides I've noticed some increases in recovery when dosed post workout and before bed. I have some from gat right now, but the best were from legal gear, but they don't make it anymore Some glutamine peptides at night with my casein and ibcaa's, yes please.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Sounds like Modern BCAA would be more up your alley

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yep, VitaBerry + BCAA does the trick for me. Makes bulk BCAAs taste good enough to drink intra.
    If you know any hints to stop it clumping like crazy I'd give that try.
  12. steakboy

i've used just straight up bcaa's for intraworkout and just recently tried intra-bolic. i didn't notice they used aspartame as a sweetener until after i was using it for a while. there's other safer sweeteners out there... why is this still being used?

i gotta be honest with you guys.. i'm not noticing any real effects from this stuff. no significant increases in weight or muscle density or much of anything really. i think i get a little boost of energy in the gym because of the dextrose they put in there, but i usually carry around a pack of smarties with me anyway for that very reason.

13. Xtend is the best and will always be the best.

14. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre
    If you know any hints to stop it clumping like crazy I'd give that try.
    The vitaberry? Yeah it does that, it's partially due to being organic and now having any additives to
    cause it to blend well. The best solution for me has been using a blender ball bottle. Obviously I use the PP labeled one but they are available everywhere.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

15. Neither of them, get usplabs modernbcaa's instead.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Check out Purple Wraath by Controlled Labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. CutDiet and Scivation Xtend
    By jester87 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 03:35 AM
  2. Scivation's Xtend!!!
    By Imeniaan in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 01:26 PM
  3. Scivation Xtend
    By Whacked in forum Supplements