Mesomorph is 100% the REAL DEAL!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.53%

Mesomorph is 100% the REAL DEAL!!!

I gotta say i was a little skeptical about trying a supplement from a company i wasnt to familiar with. Not to mention I was taking Jack3d and thought that I had discovered the best stuff out... However i recently was able to get a free sample and thought id give it a shot. So i stopped taking all my supplements for one week before taking Mesomorph. About ten minutes after taking Mesomorph i started feeling it slowly kick in. I started doing bi's n tri's. Before i knew it i was getting 3-4 more reps out of each set. My energy boost was incredible. My arms blew up by the end of my workout. BY FAR the best pre workout ive ever tried...PERIOD! Ive used BSN no xplode, MHP TRAC, NaNo Vapor, Jack3d, Animal Stack and Super Pump 250. So after today i gotta apologize to APS for ever doubting you. I will definitely need to get so mesomorph ASAP.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tyty7777 View Post
    I gotta say i was a little skeptical about trying a supplement from a company i wasnt to familiar with. Not to mention I was taking Jack3d and thought that I had discovered the best stuff out... However i recently was able to get a free sample and thought id give it a shot. So i stopped taking all my supplements for one week before taking Mesomorph. About ten minutes after taking Mesomorph i started feeling it slowly kick in. I started doing bi's n tri's. Before i knew it i was getting 3-4 more reps out of each set. My energy boost was incredible. My arms blew up by the end of my workout. BY FAR the best pre workout ive ever tried...PERIOD! Ive used BSN no xplode, MHP TRAC, NaNo Vapor, Jack3d, Animal Stack and Super Pump 250. So after today i gotta apologize to APS for ever doubting you. I will definitely need to get so mesomorph ASAP.
    Yes meso is the real deal.. Add some APS creatine nitrate. You be golden. The power and pump from this stack is the shi$$... Go APS
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%

Quote Originally Posted by tyty7777 View Post
    Not to mention I was taking Jack3d and thought that I had discovered the best stuff out...

Ive used BSN no xplode, MHP TRAC, NaNo Vapor, Jack3d, Animal Stack and Super Pump 250.
    Even though you seem pretty much retarded, I'm glad you actually found a decent preworkout.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Real deal
    By Tex44 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 01:49 AM
  2. My first real deal!
    By Navyrigger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 09:31 PM
  3. Get Diesel's Tte/dht/r4w Is The Real Deal!
    By cetd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 11:23 PM
  4. PH or the real deal..
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 11:42 AM