Mesomorph is 100% the REAL DEAL!!!

tyty7777

Awards
I gotta say i was a little skeptical about trying a supplement from a company i wasnt to familiar with. Not to mention I was taking Jack3d and thought that I had discovered the best stuff out... However i recently was able to get a free sample and thought id give it a shot. So i stopped taking all my supplements for one week before taking Mesomorph. About ten minutes after taking Mesomorph i started feeling it slowly kick in. I started doing bi's n tri's. Before i knew it i was getting 3-4 more reps out of each set. My energy boost was incredible. My arms blew up by the end of my workout. BY FAR the best pre workout ive ever tried...PERIOD! Ive used BSN no xplode, MHP TRAC, NaNo Vapor, Jack3d, Animal Stack and Super Pump 250. So after today i gotta apologize to APS for ever doubting you. I will definitely need to get so mesomorph ASAP.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say i was a little skeptical about trying a supplement from a company i wasnt to familiar with. Not to mention I was taking Jack3d and thought that I had discovered the best stuff out... However i recently was able to get a free sample and thought id give it a shot. So i stopped taking all my supplements for one week before taking Mesomorph. About ten minutes after taking Mesomorph i started feeling it slowly kick in. I started doing bi's n tri's. Before i knew it i was getting 3-4 more reps out of each set. My energy boost was incredible. My arms blew up by the end of my workout. BY FAR the best pre workout ive ever tried...PERIOD! Ive used BSN no xplode, MHP TRAC, NaNo Vapor, Jack3d, Animal Stack and Super Pump 250. So after today i gotta apologize to APS for ever doubting you. I will definitely need to get so mesomorph ASAP.
Yes meso is the real deal.. Add some APS creatine nitrate. You be golden. The power and pump from this stack is the shi$$... Go APS

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not to mention I was taking Jack3d and thought that I had discovered the best stuff out...

Ive used BSN no xplode, MHP TRAC, NaNo Vapor, Jack3d, Animal Stack and Super Pump 250.
Even though you seem pretty much retarded, I'm glad you actually found a decent preworkout.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0