Guys, need opinions on some supplements

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
To make a long story short, just finished a run of Dicana and still working on a bottle of DCP. My goal was to lose some fat and did manage about 4lbs. I'm more of a endurance runner and have been looking into some test. supplements as I have been eating a very low fat diet for a long time and exhibit some low Test. signs. Is Erase a good one to help boost Test? What are some good non-PH supp's?

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
NP.com has some killer Erase stacks on sale, check it out and choose one. cant go wrong

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To make a long story short, just finished a run of Dicana and still working on a bottle of DCP. My goal was to lose some fat and did manage about 4lbs. I'm more of a endurance runner and have been looking into some test. supplements as I have been eating a very low fat diet for a long time and exhibit some low Test. signs. Is Erase a good one to help boost Test? What are some good non-PH supp's?
If you want to lose fat, look FIRST at your NUTRITION (low fat diet is not always good) AND TRAINING before at supplements.

Erase has AI properties and boosts testosterone, yes. If you are going to go ahead and use supplements regardless, then stack Erase with Drive (a natural Testosterone booster that improves endurance and speed endurance) - that would be a perfect stack for an endurance runner, IMO.

There are plenty of non-hormonal products that an endurance runner could use. Make sure you start off with the basic staples - creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, BCAAs (although, depending on your scale weight, you could probably get all the last three from your nutrition without need for supplementation).

~Rosie~

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Just got my shipment for Erase, Titanium, Slin-Sane, and Cordygen V02. The bad thing is, I'm still looking at Nutra-planet for more stuff to buy! Maybe I would wait and see if the Erase+Titanium will work, lots to choose from.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Gives those a try, they should work well for you. You'll like Cordy, I love the stuff. I'd also recommend looking into Drive + BCAA since you're an endurance person.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
The reviews I read on Drive is that it takes some time to see the results and also that you need 2-3 bottles minimum.
With the Cordy, I plan to post a log if I get some awesome results. Been working on improving my 5K times, I have a race this Saturday, can't wait.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reviews I read on Drive is that it takes some time to see the results and also that you need 2-3 bottles minimum.
It may take 2 weeks to notice effects, but I used Drive during my triathlon training and I maintained muscle mass while doing endurance training. I def lost bodyfat while maintaining weight, therefore I built muscle while endurance training . . . I was very impressed and excited.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^nice post. i would LOVE to see a log of RPM/Drive/Prime as well

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
With the Cordy, I plan to post a log if I get some awesome results. Been working on improving my 5K times, I have a race this Saturday, can't wait.
It does take time, but it's well worth it IMO. Once it does kick in you definitely notice it as well. If you're in the USA I'd be happy to ship you out a bottle or two free of charge.

It may take 2 weeks to notice effects, but I used Drive during my triathlon training and I maintained muscle mass while doing endurance training. I def lost bodyfat while maintaining weight, therefore I built muscle while endurance training . . . I was very impressed and excited.
Definitely agree, while I'm not using it for triathlons, I always used it during wrestling season and do for the spring season as well.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Texaslifter, I do live in the USA and would really like to try out the Drive. Going to try and send you another PM. I ran a 5K yesterday 15 seconds faster, looking forward to getting even better times. Let me know.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends on how you dose Drive as to how long it takes to see results - most users experience effects within 7-10 days of starting use of the product. The best period to use it over for optimal results is 8-12 weeks, yes, but you are still going to see results at 3-4 weeks.

~Rosie~

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I concur- I think you will really like Drive- and maybe add in some Lit-Up as well.........

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why the low fat diet, and have you had blood test done to see just where your test levels are at?