An AI that DOESNT totally suspress estrogen?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi can anyone help on this?

Triazole comes to mind but correct me if im wrong

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi can anyone help on this?

Triazole comes to mind but correct me if im wrong

Thanks
Most natural AIs are not going to totally suppress estrogen, but "manage" it.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is all dose dependent. Try 1 capsule of Erase if youre just looking for mild control

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Resveratrol, high purity, micronized, and pre-emulsified at 250-500 mgs dly. That is, if its compatible with your physiology.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is all dose dependent. Try 1 capsule of Erase if youre just looking for mild control
this!!! erase works great, and like natty said, you can adjust dose to meet your needs.

ramon25

Awards
Check out a product called MYOMIN.
Also would one capsule of erase several times a week say 2-3 need to be cycled like they reccomend or could that dosage be used indefinatley?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also would one capsule of erase several times a week say 2-3 need to be cycled like they reccomend or could that dosage be used indefinatley?
If you only used 1 cap of Erase 2-3 days a week, then I would say you could follow this protocol indefinitely, yes.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Check out a product called MYOMIN.
my circumstances are different-i am on trt[testosterone replacement therapy], but i am on 3rd straight month of erase and i have no sign of bad effects.

at the dosage you said above, you should be fine. get blood test done at least once a year and go from there.

ramon25

Awards
Thanks rosie! Also Could the days inbetween be mixed with other anti estrogens/pro-test supps? Nettle root, mucana, testofen, mac, myomin Ect.... Would 1 cap of erase be worth it, could it actually make a difference?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks rosie! Also Could the days inbetween be mixed with other anti estrogens/pro-test supps? Nettle root, mucana, testofen, mac, myomin Ect.... Would 1 cap of erase be worth it, could it actually make a difference?
No worries :)

Usually I would not recommend stacking several products with AI properties, but if you're only going to dose 1 cap of Erase 2-3 days a week, then yes, you could do that.

I personally wouldn't use only 1 cap of Erase or only use it 2-3 days a week, but that's just me. It will make a difference, yes - albeit I do not know how much for you specifically, since everyone is different - especially dependent on when you dose it.

~Rosie~

ramon25

Awards
Im reading up on it and I am a little confused what is erase exactly? One of the main reasons I am just trying to use things like that (low doses, cycling different compounds) is because this is mostly for longevity and balance for me. I have a tendency towards Low T high E. MY wife on the other hand is trying to lean out. SHe is in shape but needs to lose some belly fat. So I guess its lower Cortisol, E and raise growth hormone Right? I have been reading your stuff rosie!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im reading up on it and I am a little confused what is erase exactly? One of the main reasons I am just trying to use things like that (low doses, cycling different compounds) is because this is mostly for longevity and balance for me. I have a tendency towards Low T high E. MY wife on the other hand is trying to lean out. SHe is in shape but needs to lose some belly fat. So I guess its lower Cortisol, E and raise growth hormone Right? I have been reading your stuff rosie!
What are you confused about exactly?

Erase is 3,7-keto DHEA. More information on 3,7-keto DHEA:
Regulating Estrogen and Increasing Testosterone via Suicide Aromatase Inhibition: The Role of 3, 7-Keto DHEA:

* 3, 7-Keto DHEA is a naturally-occurring metabolite of dehydroepiandosterone (DHEA), and is a potent aromatase inhibitor with some very unique qualities. Aromatase is an enzyme that transforms testosterone into estrogen, and the more active aromatase is, the more estrogen will ultimately be present. Therefore, aromatase inhibitors significantly decrease the level of estrogen in the body. This is important as increased estrogen in men can signal the hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis (HPTA) to shut down the release of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). GnRH signals the production of luteinizing hormone (LH), which signals the production of testosterone. Therefore, increased estrogen levels can lower endogenous testosterone production (21,29,31).

* 3, 7-Keto DHEA has demonstrated strong ability to lower estrogen, thus mitigating this effect. It has a high binding affinity (Ki value = 0.22 mM) to the aromatase enzyme, and binds in an irreversible manner, making it a suicide inhibitor of aromatase. Ki Values measure how efficiently a compound binds to its associated receptor. The lower the Ki value; the higher the binding affinity. This inhibition allows for the production of less estradiol (E2) and estrone (E1) and allows the user of the compound to maintain a higher level of testosterone; hence improving the Testosterone: Estrogen (T:E) ratio. The mechanism through which aromatase inhibitors raise testosterone is fairly simple; the HPTA senses low levels of estrogen, and because the body seeks to maintain homeostasis (it likes to maintain at least some estrogen, even in men), there is a concurrent increase in the amount of testosterone that is being produced, as a way to compensate for the low estrogen levels. The increased testosterone levels normally will result in increased estrogen since there is no estrogen being produced. Essentially, the brain is tricked into trying to produce more estrogen, so it releases more luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH) and subsequently more LH, leading to even higher testosterone levels (20,21-23).

* All aromatase inhibitors share this characteristic of positively altering the T:E ratio, and all will raise serum testosterone levels in men, which has been referenced in numerous studies. 3,7-Keto DHEA is comparable in potency to several other commonly available aromatase inhibitors. As explained above, a lower Ki value means higher potency, making it more potent than both Formestane and Exemestane, and very similar to androstentrione (ATD) (31,55).

* 3,7-Keto DHEA is unique from other commonly used aromatase inhibitors in sports supplements in that it is a natural metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA and it cannot directly bind to the androgen receptor. 3,7-Keto DHEA (like 7-Keto DHEA) also cannot convert to testosterone, estrogen, or progesterone via any type of enzymatic reaction, so by strict definition it cannot in any way be considered a prohormone. This clearly differentiates it from other recently banned products that allow for the direct conversion to a controlled substance in the body (in either in trace amounts or full-scale conversion). This can not occur with 3,7-Keto DHEA, as it is formed naturally in humans from 7-Keto DHEA and can be readily found in humans in the amount of 5-7 ug/day (23-24).
If you have a hormonal problem, then the best person for you to see about this IMO before you start self-diagnosing and prescribing, is to see an endocrinologist.

You do know that it the hormone that primarily determines a female's leanness is Growth Hormone, yes. Honestly, personally, my estrogen levels have no effect on my ability to lose or gain fat, so it's not so important. Also, her "belly" could just be the place your wife loses fat from last, and is not necessarily an indicator of high cortisol. Whilst women can use Erase (I definitely do), if she's just wanting to lean out, then it's not something I would recommend instantly (I would only recommend it to women who knew what they were doing and had everything else perfect). Start off with her NUTRITION AND TRAINING and the basic staples, and if she "has" to use something, Alpha-T2 is the product I would recommend for her.

~Rosie~

ramon25

Awards
Its not a hormonal problem pursay. I just tend to get Gyno type symptoms and no morning wood unless I use herbals. I did have a homonal issue as a child going into puberty but that was taken care of. Thats also why I dont like taking large doses only things to "manage" like you said. So that fat burner you reccomend (thanks again by the way rosie) is it to be discontinued after fatloss is acheived?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not a hormonal problem pursay. I just tend to get Gyno type symptoms and no morning wood unless I use herbals. I did have a homonal issue as a child going into puberty but that was taken care of. Thats also why I dont like taking large doses only things to "manage" like you said. So that fat burner you reccomend (thanks again by the way rosie) is it to be discontinued after fatloss is acheived?
I see.

Honestly, look at her NUTRITION AND TRAINING before looking at supplements. if you (and she) haven't already, read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss to learn how to set nutrition and training up for effective and successful fat loss.

Like I said, she doesn't need any supplements but the basic staples for fat loss, and IMO, unless she's relatively lean and just wants to lose the last few percent bodyfat, then she definitely doesn't need anything. However, if she IS going to use something no matter what, then yes, Alpha-T2 I definitely recommend - stack it with Shred Matrix and she has a great fat loss stack there (nutrition and training still need to be targeted at fat loss). Whether she discontinues it is entirely up to her, but the general recommendation for any product aside from the basic staples is to use for 8-12 weeks before taking a break of ~4 weeks.

~Rosie~

ramon25

Awards
Yeah she is pretty lean everywhere else except "some" stomach fat. She does kettlebell workouts mostly though which differes from your type of workouts it seems.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah she is pretty lean everywhere else except "some" stomach fat. She does kettlebell workouts mostly though which differes from your type of workouts it seems.
Go with Alpha-T2 and Shred Matrix then - she'll definitely lean up on them! Or just use the Alpha-T2, especially if she has never used either product before, and she can always add Shred Matrix in after a few weeks on Alpha-T2, so that she knows how her body responds to each product.

~Rosie~

ramon25

Awards
Sounds awesome. Thanks a whole bunch! I showed her your pictures and she said wow!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds awesome. Thanks a whole bunch! I showed her your pictures and she said wow!
No worries - happy to help out. Tell her that's what happens when you're not scared of EATING calories or carbohydrates, and lift HEAVY weights :)

~Rosie~

ramon25

Awards
Oh one more question, SORRY. Will the fatloss be permanent afterwards if all else remains the same?

ramon25

Awards
sorry I know nothing of fat burners Most of my knowledge is in longevity, LOL Im new to this area. So if her diet and training stay the same as they are now will the fatloss remain or does she need to increase exercise to keep it off?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh one more question, SORRY. Will the fatloss be permanent afterwards if all else remains the same?
sorry I know nothing of fat burners Most of my knowledge is in longevity, LOL Im new to this area. So if her diet and training stay the same as they are now will the fatloss remain or does she need to increase exercise to keep it off?
Whether or not the fat lost is maintained is going to be very dependent on your wife's nutrition and training. Fat burners and supplements are NOT what causes the fat loss - her NUTRITION AND TRAINING do, and the supplements compliment that. If she loses bodyfat, then her scale weight is likely to decrease, and therefore she is going to have a new Maintenance re caloric intake - and this is going to happen any time she changes scale weight, age, or activity level. Simply, whether or not her "gains" or "losses" are permanent - and what they will be - is going to depend on her caloric intake compared to her activity level at ANY time.

To take the guesswork out of it, I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break her success with fat loss!) written specifically for HER for her goals and needs, and if you can't afford a professional trainer, then do a lot more reading and research on how to put something together - there is so much information out there!

~Rosie~

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
even letrozole which is probably the most powerful AI i can think of does not totally suppress estrogen- if you go with over the counter and stay within the correct dosing your fine

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah, erase is fantastic. A very potent AI... you could always try Sustain Alpha, it will regulate estrogen instead of smashing it to a pulp.

even letrozole which is probably the most powerful AI i can think of does not totally suppress estrogen- if you go with over the counter and stay within the correct dosing your fine
It's dose dependent but letro is really powerful.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
i notice Erase is an AI suicide inhibitor so when uou come off . i take it theres a period in limbo until the body renews the aromatase enzyme.So whats going on inthe body during this period and how long before the enzyme re asserts itself.

i see formestane is weaker than erase which could be a better option if you just want to nudge estrogen lower?

ramon25

Awards
I would be interested in knowing too. I am a little caustious aswell corsaking. BUT like Rosie was saying if you dose it low than it can be taken longterm. I wonder if it could be stacked in low doses with phytoserms, activate extreme ect... Or on day that there is no erase take the others. Seems viable

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be interested in knowing too. I am a little caustious aswell corsaking. BUT like Rosie was saying if you dose it low than it can be taken longterm. I wonder if it could be stacked in low doses with phytoserms, activate extreme ect... Or on day that there is no erase take the others. Seems viable
Yes, Erase can be stacked with Phytoserms and Activate Xtreme - I recommend you look at a few logs and reviews to see what others have stacked it with.

~Rosie~

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would like to know the answer to that question that was asked and not answered by rosie or natty which i was surprised they are both so so helpefull on here.but what happens when you stop taking erase since it is a succide inhibitter (sp).i am currenttly on the triple crown stack and loving it but i am natrually a little on the big side.so when i stop taking erase and alpha-2 is my throid and every thing going to be out of wack and i will gain fat easily or anything.i think several of us would like to know what happens inside are bodys and all when we stop taking these or any subbs like these.does that make since.