An AI that DOESNT totally suspress estrogen?
- 02-13-2011, 06:25 AM
i notice Erase is an AI suicide inhibitor so when uou come off . i take it theres a period in limbo until the body renews the aromatase enzyme.So whats going on inthe body during this period and how long before the enzyme re asserts itself.
i see formestane is weaker than erase which could be a better option if you just want to nudge estrogen lower?
- 02-13-2011, 10:23 AM
I would be interested in knowing too. I am a little caustious aswell corsaking. BUT like Rosie was saying if you dose it low than it can be taken longterm. I wonder if it could be stacked in low doses with phytoserms, activate extreme ect... Or on day that there is no erase take the others. Seems viable
02-13-2011, 11:33 AM
02-17-2011, 08:04 AM
02-17-2011, 09:39 AM
02-17-2011, 10:22 AM
02-17-2011, 11:24 AM
i would like to know the answer to that question that was asked and not answered by rosie or natty which i was surprised they are both so so helpefull on here.but what happens when you stop taking erase since it is a succide inhibitter (sp).i am currenttly on the triple crown stack and loving it but i am natrually a little on the big side.so when i stop taking erase and alpha-2 is my throid and every thing going to be out of wack and i will gain fat easily or anything.i think several of us would like to know what happens inside are bodys and all when we stop taking these or any subbs like these.does that make since.
02-17-2011, 12:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pipiri in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2008, 04:39 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Training ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:50 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2007, 10:43 AM
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-23-2005, 06:51 PM
- By bigpetefox in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 08-20-2004, 09:06 AM