Swole V2 || NO-Xplode

Lich

Banned
Awards
Anyone have any solid information as to both of these products and how well they work? Im currently using a maxmusle store brand of creatine thats basic with some ala and dextrose ect mixed in. Im looking to check out these 2 products, so let me know anything u know about either of them. Thnx

cockySWOLE

Awards
I just finished a tub of Satur8 by ISS. I love the stuff. One of the few products that you feel working the very first workout. I switched to SwoleV2 just to try it. Been on it for two days. Seems comparable but my pumps aren't quite as good for some reason. This may be because Satur8 has Arginine AKG which SwoleV2 doesn't. Unfortunately, both Satur8 flavors are pretty bad. Lemonade is the better of the two. SwoleV2's berry is pretty decent. Just something to think about.

Last edited:
chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
Anyone have any solid information as to both of these products and how well they work?
Swole V2 is doing good for me, I've only taken it for 3 days and seen effects. Major pumps, even in my biceps, which I have a hard time getting pumped. Also, I notice a ton more stamina on my cardio days...it's almost freaky! I think I lowered my HR by about 5-10 beats per minute also. Not sure why this would be.