Teen need advice. Creatine or Test booster?

JJxBEAST

JJxBEAST

Awards
Im new to this! I need advice on what to take. Creatine or Test booster? I only have enough for one. Both really work very well for me BUT i do get LOTS of sides when i cycle with just about any form of creatine! Is that a bad thing or normal?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Im new to this! I need advice on what to take. Creatine or Test booster? I only have enough for one. Both really work very well for me BUT i do get LOTS of sides when i cycle with just about any form of creatine! Is that a bad thing or normal?
Neither. You're too young to be using anything, you weigh 140lbs and have a ton of room to grow natually. Your body is prime right now and you would make great gains with a proper diet and training regimen. Seriously.

JJxBEAST

JJxBEAST

Awards
I have grown pretty well using stuff like this. I put on 50lbs of pure muscle in about a year, My training regimen is right on track, and above all my diet is very well. Just looking for advice on what to take instead of taking every supplement in the world lol

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Neither. You're too young to be using anything, you weigh 140lbs and have a ton of room to grow natually. Your body is prime right now and you would make great gains with a proper diet and training regimen. Seriously.
His advice is spot on. May not be what you wanted to hear but he speaks the truth. Eat food and lift heavy.

JJxBEAST

JJxBEAST

Awards
So your saying supplementing at 16 has no benefits?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I have grown pretty well using stuff like this. I put on 50lbs of pure muscle in about a year, My training regimen is right on track, and above all my diet is very well. Just looking for advice on what to take instead of taking every supplement in the world lol
When I was your age I played football, baseball, and was a part of my high school powerlifting team. Back then, all we did was EAT. I weighed 160lbs back then and took in probably over 5000 cals a day--which isn't an easy feat--and because I was so active, I was stuck at 160lbs forever no matter how hard and heavy I trained. The thing that worked for me was adding a mass gainer shake which was an extra 900 cals when mixed with milk. Two of those per day for a few months along with my lifting and I blew up. Instead of thinking about "test" boosters and/or creatine, think about spending that money on getting quality protein. You're still growing and your metabolism is probably at the fastest it'll ever be, so take advantage of that and eat a ton of food and protein and I guarantee you'll grow like a weed.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
So your saying supplementing at 16 has no benefits?
Your testosterone right now is the highest it'll ever be naturally. Why would you risk shutting yourself down and doing serious damage? Supplements are just that, a supplement to your diet. It's not an answer all. If I were you, I'd just eat a ton, take in a ton of protein, a solid multi, and fish/flax oils.

JJxBEAST

JJxBEAST

Awards
Your testosterone right now is the highest it'll ever be naturally. Why would you risk shutting yourself down and doing serious damage? Supplements are just that, a supplement to your diet. It's not an answer all. If I were you, I'd just eat a ton, take in a ton of protein, a solid multi, and fish/flax oils.
From what ive heard being shut down from a natural test booster is rare. I believe that because i used prohormones in the past and had blood work done, i wasnt shut down. Now im looking for opinions on what to take. Creatine and natural test boosters have worked great for me. Would like to stay on one or the other. I do eat a ton a food. My protein intake is very high also. But what has helped me was supplementing.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
50 ilbs of muscle in a year? thats almost one lb per week.i question that ,so 12 months ago you weighed 90 ilbs ?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
From what ive heard being shut down from a natural test booster is rare.
actually its impossible... since all test boosters do is make your body produce more test... thats like saying "I put nitrous in my car, and when I took the nitrous out the engine seized and broke down" :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. When I was 16, I wish I listened to the guys saying eat more and lift! Because if I listened to them, I would've been huge in High school :D

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
If you must get something... Creatine mono at 5grams a day.... With a gallon of water....

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
the amount of extra test you will get from a test booster will be neglible when compared to the amount your body is producing naturally at 16 and therefore serves no purpose,
The advice given on here is sound. You say you have gained 50ilbs of muscle in 12 months so if you want to continue using creatine do so Im not sure of the sides you refer to when on it , perhaps you could explain.Creatine monohydrate has studies to back it up.

Teenage years are developing years and what you put into your body will determine your build Therefore a good diet and training routine should see you progress quite nicely,

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Sounds more like you want to take something, you're just hoping that someone will come along and say "he'll yeah man ! Stick this in your arm or swallow that and drink this and you'll be huge ! "
Sorry dude this isn't that kind of forum.
You don't need anything at all. Creatine can't really hurt you unless you don't drink at minimum a gallon of water but test boosting wether "natural" or
Not is highly unadvised at your age.
Wanna increase test ? Eat brazil nuts.

JJxBEAST

JJxBEAST

Awards
the amount of extra test you will get from a test booster will be neglible when compared to the amount your body is producing naturally at 16 and therefore serves no purpose,
The advice given on here is sound. You say you have gained 50ilbs of muscle in 12 months so if you want to continue using creatine do so Im not sure of the sides you refer to when on it , perhaps you could explain.Creatine monohydrate has studies to back it up.

Teenage years are developing years and what you put into your body will determine your build Therefore a good diet and training routine should see you progress quite nicely,
Alright so stay with creatine? And my diet is near perfect. I see huge results with that alone, but when i cycle creatine or natural test booster it really makes a difference.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
The brothers are giving you sound advice. Listen.
The LAST thing you need at your age is more testosterone. (Give me some of your's lol.)
The best thing you can do right now, besides lifting, is eat. Everything you see. Just eat it. Take food off your brother's plate. And if he complains, eat him.
But if you insist on using a supplement, creatine is safe (as long as you drink your water), and quite effective. Good luck.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine is fine, although at your age the most important is diet/training. My advice, learn everything you can about different diet and training protocols. <Both are an ongoing process, you can always learn something else.

JJxBEAST

JJxBEAST

Awards
Creatine is fine, although at your age the most important is diet/training. My advice, learn everything you can about different diet and training protocols. <Both are an ongoing process, you can always learn something else.
Ok. Yeah, I always put my diet and training WAY before anything else, but creatine has worked very good for me. I just dont want to stop and take nothing if it is working very well.

S.K

Awards
Im 19 man, and I wish I had someone to tell me what to do when I was 16. I took Novedex XT only thing it made me want to do more is **** my girlfriend at the time 24/7. While on I would literally have sex three or more times... everday!
Morning before school at her house, then at school, then after football/soccer practice. lmfao

There is no point! Protein, Weight Gainer, and Creatine. Also why did you take a PH so young? You probably ****ed your growth throughout the rest of your pubescent years.

HIGH HIGH HIGH Protein, and if you feel like you can't eat anymore, get high, and eat(LMFAO jk)

JJxBEAST

JJxBEAST

Awards
The LAST thing you need at your age is more testosterone. (Give me some of your's lol.)
The best thing you can do right now, besides lifting, is eat. Everything you see. Just eat it. Take food off your brother's plate. And if he complains, eat him.
But if you insist on using a supplement, creatine is safe (as long as you drink your water), and quite effective. Good luck.
lol alright ill eat everything and everybody!! :aargh:

JJxBEAST

JJxBEAST

Awards
Im 19 man, and I wish I had someone to tell me what to do when I was 16. I took Novedex XT only thing it made me want to do more is **** my girlfriend at the time 24/7. While on I would literally have sex three or more times... everday!
Morning before school at her house, then at school, then after football/soccer practice. lmfao

There is no point! Protein, Weight Gainer, and Creatine. Also why did you take a PH so young? You probably ****ed your growth throughout the rest of your pubescent years.

HIGH HIGH HIGH Protein, and if you feel like you can't eat anymore, get high, and eat(LMFAO jk)
Yeah i had the same problem with that Novedex XT BS!! lol i usually stick to 6 bromo.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
This guy knows what he is saying. Stay away from T booster's until you need them, and you shouldn't before you are at least 25. At your age all you need is tons of food, hard training, and maybe some creatine. You are only young once so take advantage of it, your test-levels are at the highest they will ever be. Don't screw it up--Good luck to you.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Words to live by. If you have limited budget, I'd suggest spending it on a quality protein supplement. None of the other stuff will matter if you don't put in good materials to build with.

ROFLMFAO

HAPPY FRIGGIN FRIDAY ALL. Eat, lift, and grow!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed with everyone else in this thread- remember a few things as well:

Pull-Ups instead of Pull-downs for your foundational back exercises
Squats instead of leg presses for your foundational leg training
Free weights instead of machines for your base of training

Heavy compound exercises and periodization are the way to go, plus good nutrition and rest....develop this type of stuff early on and the rest will take care of itself :)

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Heavy compound exercises and periodization are the way to go, plus good nutrition and rest....develop this type of stuff early on and the rest will take care of itself :)
More words to live by. A lot of people want to get what I call "too cute". You gotta build a house from the foundation up.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to reiterate what has already been said.

CREATINE. You do NOT need a Testosterone booster!

If you get unpleasant effects from creatine, consider changing what kind of creatine you use.

Alright so stay with creatine? And my diet is near perfect. I see huge results with that alone, but when i cycle creatine or natural test booster it really makes a difference.
Wow - stay away from the hormonal compounds!

At 16 years old, you do not need any supplements but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) - at your weight, you can almost get all your good fats, protein, and BCAAs requirements from your diet. I don't recommend using anything else until you're older and have built up a solid training base. NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results.

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! At your age, NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to NOT lift almost daily - your body NEEDS recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass!

~Rosie~

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
More words to live by. A lot of people want to get what I call "too cute". You gotta build a house from the foundation up.
Yep- those exercises suck because they are hard to do, both mentally and physically- but they are also the best way to put on mass and increase strength

Sometimes the things you want to do the least are the best things for you........I guess in this case it is no different

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Damn. I wish I had Rosie schooling me when I was 16. Lucky turd. :)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
From what ive heard being shut down from a natural test booster is rare. I believe that because i used prohormones in the past and had blood work done, i wasnt shut down. Now im looking for opinions on what to take. Creatine and natural test boosters have worked great for me. Would like to stay on one or the other. I do eat a ton a food. My protein intake is very high also. But what has helped me was supplementing.
Hold on there, Cowboy.

Are you saying you have already taken PHs in the past?

A) You don't need any suplements that aren't in the form of calories. Protein shakes, carb shakes, caloric shakes, any sort of calories in a spoon. Anything else, worthless.
B) Why on earth will you not listen and keep hitting the same questions over and over, aka, no test booster, no creatine.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
OP, PLEASE READ THIS!

Do you like having sex? Or, if you haven't yet, do you wanna be able to someday without spending $20 to get it up and keep it up?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine, protein and a multivitamin can do wonders for a physique and health. Protein is cheap and easy calories, too.