Transform Bromo and Post Cycle

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Anyone used either one? I just bought some due to a nice little sale going on and I've never used either as part of my PCT. The site suggested 4 weeks on cycle, 4 weeks Bromo and then four weeks Post Cycle. For under $50 delivered it seemed so right.

Any feedback is cool.

Bromo - 6 Bromo Androst 1, 4 Diene 3, 17 Dione 35mg

Proprietary Blend: 325mg
Acai Berry 4:1
Green Tea Extract (50% Catechins)
Pomegranate Fruit (40% Ellagitannins)
Grape Seed Extract (95% OPC)
Resveratrol 50% (From Polygonum cuspidatum)
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (NaR-ALA)
Quercetin (Quercetin Dihydrate)
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 Natural)

TRANSFORM: POST CYCLE, 75 CAPS

Everything you want to take post-cycle. This is a combination of testosterone boosters and estrogen modulators with a couple of support compounds thrown in for good measure. A great blend to make sure you keep what you've gained.

Ingredient Description

2 Capsules gives you a 1500mg blend of the follow ingredients.

Tribulus Terrestris: We include nothing but the best Bulgarian grade extract of this now legendary herb. Its saponins are well documented to increase endogenous levels of testosterone, increasing libido and anabolic performance.

Fenugreek: Rich in vitamins and nutrients, this herb also contains saponins that boost natural levels of testosterone. Anecdotal evidence suggests this herb also improves appetite.

Indole-3-Carbinole: This powerful antioxidant modulates estrogen metabolism, shifting the balance from bad estrogen to the good 2-hydroxyestrone form that increases free testosterone.

Cissus Quadrangularis: This remarkable plant is the herb that keeps on giving. Used in India for thousands of years to help heal bones, it has also been found to speed the recovery of tissue throughout the body thanks to its role in collagen repair. But this herb also maximizes muscle gains and fat burning by keep down levels of the stress hormone cortisol.

Phosphatidylserine: This versatile supplement has been popular for years, but it has only more recently been recognized for its cortisol lowering anabolic effects. Among other research, a 2008 double blinded clinical study showed PS has a strong effect on lowering cortisol.

Longjack (Tongkat Ali): Believed to up-regulate testosterone production and decrease sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), this herb has been proven both scientifically and at the gym to be effective in increasing free testosterone.

3, 4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran: This extract of stinging nettle binds to SHBG, allowing free testosterone levels to rise. Chrysin: This isoflavone has long been used in as an aromatase inhibitor, blocking the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

3, 5, 7-Trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavone: Another powerful aromatase inhibitor, this bioflavonoid insures all that extra free testosterone you worked so hard to get will not be wasted as extra estrogen.

Last edited:
Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
WOW....nobody knows anything about this? I could ask about wart remover and get 30 responses.
Come on People! LEARN TEACH LEAD......

Last edited:
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Transform and the forged products are all legit. They have their place in a pct just make sure you also have a serm as they are not adequate for any suppresive hormone cycle on their own. I am taking forged DMZ now and I have no complaints, and if you don't know, Transform is made by NTBM.

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Transform and the forged products are all legit. They have their place in a pct just make sure you also have a serm as they are not adequate for any suppresive hormone cycle on their own. I am taking forged DMZ now and I have no complaints, and if you don't know, Transform is made by NTBM.
SEE! He saw wart remover and had to respond like a moth to a flame! Transform has some legit products but has anyone ran the bromo and post cycle after a ph cycle?
I always have SERM on hand but my pecs are so small the gyno can't fine them.

:burger: :hump:

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
It's a private label Purus line right? Either company would put out nothing but Legit products.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

SGTgreen

Uh yeah, they are but I am not going to argue.
Cause you're wrong, NTMB doesnt manufacture products, Transform does.
Your confused, Transform makes SOME of your products not the other way around, and not the ones that were questioned.

Please stop posting that you guys make Transforms product. haha

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cause you're wrong, NTMB doesnt manufacture products, Transform does.
Your confused, Transform makes SOME of your products not the other way around, and not the ones that were questioned.

Please stop posting that you guys make Transforms product. haha
Dude, I am well aware Transform makes them, I have some in my freaking bathroom. The company is owned by Nathan aka the owner of NTBM. Semantics aside, you are far from amusing. Man when did AM become bb.com, it's really starting to get annoying.

SGTgreen

Dude, I am well aware Transform makes them, I have some in my freaking bathroom. The company is owned by Nathan aka the owner of NTBM. Semantics aside, you are far from amusing. Man when did AM become bb.com, it's really starting to get annoying.
And i have over 10,000 bottles of Transform and talk to the owner daily. The owner of Transform is not Nathan. haha
There's no argue here, just someone that's misinformed.

YOUR Nathan will get a call. ;)