Eviscerate "dosing"

  1. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Eviscerate "dosing"


    So how much do you rub on? Fll pumps? Partial pumps? Should most of it seem to absorb right away or should I stay greasy for a little while after application?

  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    So how much do you rub on? Fll pumps? Partial pumps? Should most of it seem to absorb right away or should I stay greasy for a little while after application?
    Two full pumps should adequately cover your midsection front and back all around. Give it a few minutes to dry (as with most topicals) before putting your clothes on.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    379

    Do yourself a favor and throw some cheap powder free rubber gloves on for application. Thank me later. Great product though.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Do yourself a favor and throw some cheap powder free rubber gloves on for application. Thank me later. Great product though.
    Haha. I thought Id be a tough guy and not be bothered by the burn as mush as others. But this stuff burns!
  5. Registered User
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    379

    On the hands and everywhere else it's fine, down there though, you will not be a happy camper.
  6. Registered User
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1421919

    I keep forgetting to get me a box of those gloves every time I'm in Walgreens. I always remember though, when I'm putting my contacts in!!

    Also, be sure that stuff is good and absorbed into ur skin before you go out into the backyard & your 2.5 year old son asks you to run through the sprinkler with him!!! Talk about great balls of fire!!! Never before have I felt so much pain/burn down there!!! I was screaming in pain, my wife was laughing her a$$ off, & my poor boy didn't know what the fukc was going on & was balling his eyes out!!! All I could do was run into the house & get in a cold shower.... Oh, the pain.......

    I think a similar warning should be on the side of the bottle!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  7. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I keep forgetting to get me a box of those gloves every time I'm in Walgreens. I always remember though, when I'm putting my contacts in!!

    Also, be sure that stuff is good and absorbed into ur skin before you go out into the backyard & your 2.5 year old son asks you to run through the sprinkler with him!!! Talk about great balls of fire!!! Never before have I felt so much pain/burn down there!!! I was screaming in pain, my wife was laughing her a$$ off, & my poor boy didn't know what the fukc was going on & was balling his eyes out!!! All I could do was run into the house & get in a cold shower.... Oh, the pain.......

    I think a similar warning should be on the side of the bottle!
    LMAO! I've had that experience. Love this stuff but it can burn a bit. Makes for an interesting accidental sexual heat too if you get any in the wrong place.

    Do yourself a favor and wear some cheap undershirts if you'll be sweating. It will stain light colored clothing. I have some gym shirts that have a nice "tan" color in the midsection from my run of it last year.

    Great stuff though!
  8. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8204

    Is it normal to be in pain again later in the day when I take a shower?
  9. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Is it normal to be in pain again later in the day when I take a shower?
    Yes. It tends to flare back up with any heat even a day later after you've washed it off. Try a cooler shower. I missed hot showers when I was running it. I don't think I could ever run it in the winter.
  10. Registered User
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1421919

    I work on a paper machine where temps are so hot in some areas, you can watch the sweat drip out of your poors.. Yeah, it gets downright painful! Hey, the things we do for a leaner midsection, eh??
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Is it normal to be in pain again later in the day when I take a shower?
    Yes - even >12 hours post-application, if I get in a shower, it BURNS like hell! Eviscerate lasts a LONG time, and THAT is an UNDERstatement!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Registered User
    fireblade187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    82

    two questions:

    1) schould i use it before or after workout (I work out after breakfast)?
    2) one or two times a day?

    thanks
  13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade187 View Post
    two questions:

    1) schould i use it before or after workout (I work out after breakfast)?
    2) one or two times a day?

    thanks
    IMO:

    1. Post-training - apply after your post-training shower.
    2. Once daily is enough - Eviscerate stays on your skin a long time,

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    IMO:

    1. Post-training - apply after your post-training shower.
    2. Once daily is enough - Eviscerate stays on your skin a long time,

    ~Rosie~
    The times I've run it I've done it 2x ED. I also like the burn during the workout. I'm not sure I'd say it helps any to make it more effective though. I work out in the evening though. In your situation I would probably wait until after the workout like Rosie suggests. Maybe that way you can enjoy your postworkout shower.
  15. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Do yourself a favor and throw some cheap powder free rubber gloves on for application. Thank me later. Great product though.
    LMAO, I learned it the hard way first time around a long time ago. Def don't engage in a "man to hand relationship" after applying eviscerate, even if you wash your hands lmao; ahh I remember that day like it was yesterday.

    I just put a plastic bag on my hand, works fine.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    LMAO, I learned it the hard way first time around a long time ago. Def don't engage in a "man to hand relationship" after applying eviscerate, even if you wash your hands lmao; ahh I remember that day like it was yesterday.

    I just put a plastic bag on my hand, works fine.

    Mike
    Wait...for the application or the "man to hand"?
  17. Registered User
    Orangatang's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    1202

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Wait...for the application or the "man to hand"?
    hahaha, classy. I'm about to get some eviscerate and lace it with some clen, ahh hell yeah let the burn begin
  18. Registered User
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1421919

    Dude, clenviscerate aint no joke!! Burn don't describe it!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  19. Registered User
    pittguy578's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    104

    My balls are on fire. I put eviscerate on and then WASHED DISHES and washed my hands three times. I am not even sure how it got there. **** is messy.
  20. Registered User
    pittguy578's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    104

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    LMAO, I learned it the hard way first time around a long time ago. Def don't engage in a "man to hand relationship" after applying eviscerate, even if you wash your hands lmao; ahh I remember that day like it was yesterday.

    I just put a plastic bag on my hand, works fine.

    Mike
    **** I didn't even think of doing that.
  21. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Wait...for the application or the "man to hand"?
    HAHHAA the application bro

    Currently my eye is on fire, i scratched my stomach, and my eyes are itchy, so I scratched them after.. really sucks lmao.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 12:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in