flying ninja monkey tears ?

atr2201

Awards
just curious if anybody could post me some info on flying ninja monkey tears?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:toofunny:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/flying-ninja-monkey-tears-1-ampule.html

New Flying Ninja Monkey Tears: Limited Supply!

Ask any bodybuilder and they'll tell you that the most anabolic substance available today are the rare tears of a flying monkey. The problem: flying monkeys have become scarce due to the harsh treatments from Hollywood, causing a massive decline in population from entertainment exploitation and corporate greed.

Now on the endangered species list, the wondrous myotropic properties of the rare flying monkey tear has become legend; and often spoken as mythical lore. Never again has this legendary substance been available to mere mortal men.
Until Now…

NutraPlanet has been breeding cage free Flying Monkeys -- raised on organic-antibiotic free, black angus beef and pure filtered water. Our Flying Monkeys are far superior in stature and potency due to their intense ninja training and precision supplementation*, yielding a proprietary specialized extract of tears far superior to any other brand.
Don't Be Deceived by the Imitators or the Haters!

Many substandard and shady retailers have attempted to imitate and even pass off their own brand of Flying Monkeys but independent lab testing conducted at the NutraPlanetarium™ has revealed these are simply genetically modified non-flying chimpanzees…pathetic!

Jealous retailers who are unable to (or unwilling to) take the time and passion to breed a super specie of Flying Ninja Monkey have spread unsubstantiated lies discrediting the time-tested and proven track record of these naturally occurring anabolic constituents.

NutraPlanet Flying Ninja Monkey Tears: The New Standard

NutraPlanet Flying Ninja Monkey Tears are humanely cultivated and certified by 3rd party qualitative/quantitative testing and free from heavy metals and microbials. NutraPlanet has set the precedence for quality, purity, and potency of Flying Ninja Monkey Tears. Never Settle for Less!

atr2201

Awards
thanks for the info, hopefully with some more research this product may be something worth trying

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cutler just did an interview on this stuff, said it is his dirty secret
I heard they're going after Lance Armstrong again and now they're targeting him for this.

:lol:

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
will an otc pct be sufficient with this?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you the reason that it's already sold out :thinking:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you the reason that it's already sold out :thinking:
yep....i had some sent to me early and i put on weight pretty darn quick. Strength and vascularity is up and overall sense of well being has improved.

$19.99 is a steal

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf is this? Is it weird I'm seriously considering buying it...

I'm guessing the solution needs to be injected into the eye?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wtf is this? Is it weird I'm seriously considering buying it...

I'm guessing the solution needs to be injected into the eye?
Daily, bro. It's a FNMT-prop. They should have cyp and E in another couple months. This is way better though, if you can handle the pinning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the tears are cheap enough, but it's the delivery system that will cost you!!!!

finding a flying ninja monkey to spit it in your eye aint gonna be cheap.

even more if you have to pay a trainer to explain it to you. i hear that could cost $200 for an hour.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, this is seriously hurting my brain...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread has my head all f**ked up. Wth is this? I'm reading and see nothing. Anyone try it? Or is it a joke? Lmao. Confused here guys

atr2201

Awards
well opposed from the uni horns. these monkey tears are for sale on nutra. but no chemical or scientific name is given for them.and it is out of stock. so who knows if it is joke or not

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well opposed from the uni horns. these monkey tears are for sale on nutra. but no chemical or scientific name is given for them.and it is out of stock. so who knows if it is joke or not
really?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro this stuff is no joke and honestly it's best stacked with Creatine Nitrate for the most ridculous pumps ever. I'm on day 4 of stacking them together, amazing results thus far.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established

SERIOUSLY?

The packers at Nutra are so fast that other people in the company call them Flying Ninja Monkeys.
This started as a joke at Nutra with the guys from the front messing with the guys in the back.

If you believed this, I'm pretty sure you should also worry about things like forgetting to breath, closing your eyes to sleep, heart beating and other automatic actions the rest of us WITH a brain enjoy without conscious thought. Where is Darwin when you need him? There are a couple of poster that def fall into the "I don't deserve to procreate" gene pool.....just sayin....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

SERIOUSLY?

The packers at Nutra are so fast that other people in the company call them Flying Ninja Monkeys.
This started as a joke at Nutra with the guys from the front messing with the guys in the back.

If you believed this, I'm pretty sure you should also worry about things like forgetting to breath, closing your eyes to sleep, heart beating and other automatic actions the rest of us WITH a brain enjoy without conscious thought. Where is Darwin when you need him? There are a couple of poster that def fall into the "I don't deserve to procreate" gene pool.....just sayin....

:lmao: aww don't tell them, it was just about to get really good lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow! it probably wasnt even for sale and just put sold out from the get. Seems odd. Def looks like a joke

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted in the product request thread to see if they could get it in a bulk powder, but it doesn't seem very likely, unfortunately.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
^^ stop trying to make me look bad in front of everyone...

i just wanted some to impress the girl for v-day.. makes you a god in the sack!

ephedroman

Awards
Bro this stuff is no joke and honestly it's best stacked with Creatine Nitrate for the most ridculous pumps ever. I'm on day 4 of stacking them together, amazing results thus far.
Even though this whole things a joke, I still hate when reps try to rep their products like that when no ones even talking about it.

I came in hear to learn about the potency of the "flying ninja monkey tears" (joke) not hear about how well it stacks with YOUR product. No offense though judgement day, I know companies gotta make money somehow.

Rant off.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even though this whole things a joke, I still hate when reps try to rep their products like that when no ones even talking about it.

I came in hear to learn about the potency of the "flying ninja monkey tears" (joke) not hear about how well it stacks with YOUR product. No offense though judgement day, I know companies gotta make money somehow.

Rant off.
It was a joke, I wasn't trying to pimp a product, but I guess not everyone has a sense humour.

ephedroman

Awards
It was a joke, I wasn't trying to pimp a product, but I guess not everyone has a sense humour.
I said no offense bro lol. I was just talking about the situation as a whole, not really trying to single you out or anything judgement day.

Oh and at first I might have not gotten the fact that you were joking, my bad.