flying ninja monkey tears ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    Liger's milk.
    Ligers are real...however I doubt they lactate.


  2. I use them as lube.

  3. Would u guys believe me if I said I just got a PM asking if they could buy some from me?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  4. ^^ stop trying to make me look bad in front of everyone...

    i just wanted some to impress the girl for v-day.. makes you a god in the sack!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    Liger's milk.
    LOL
    NSCA - CSCS

  6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Would u guys believe me if I said I just got a PM asking if they could buy some from me?
    Not surprised sadly. I had a pm a few days ago abou what they were and expressing a desire to purchase.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  7. Quote Originally Posted by eatthemoney View Post
    Ligers are real...however I doubt they lactate.
    Sadly they are sterile, just as Tigon's are

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Bro this stuff is no joke and honestly it's best stacked with Creatine Nitrate for the most ridculous pumps ever. I'm on day 4 of stacking them together, amazing results thus far.
    Even though this whole things a joke, I still hate when reps try to rep their products like that when no ones even talking about it.

    I came in hear to learn about the potency of the "flying ninja monkey tears" (joke) not hear about how well it stacks with YOUR product. No offense though judgement day, I know companies gotta make money somehow.

    Rant off.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ephedroman View Post
    Even though this whole things a joke, I still hate when reps try to rep their products like that when no ones even talking about it.

    I came in hear to learn about the potency of the "flying ninja monkey tears" (joke) not hear about how well it stacks with YOUR product. No offense though judgement day, I know companies gotta make money somehow.

    Rant off.
    It was a joke, I wasn't trying to pimp a product, but I guess not everyone has a sense humour.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It was a joke, I wasn't trying to pimp a product, but I guess not everyone has a sense humour.
    I said no offense bro lol. I was just talking about the situation as a whole, not really trying to single you out or anything judgement day.

    Oh and at first I might have not gotten the fact that you were joking, my bad.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flying Ninja Monkey Tears
    By spimp187 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 05:39 AM
  2. Monkey Tears at Nutraplanet!
    By N.Woods Giant in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 04:53 PM
  3. Flying Ninja Monkey Tears , what's this?
    By Jasen in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 08:20 PM
  4. Flying Ninja Monkey Tears
    By AnabolicFrenz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 11:22 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 09:16 AM
Log in
Log in