Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
has anybody used this??
HEAPS of people have used and continue to use IGF-2 - myself included! Take some time to look around the forum, browse the Applied Nutricueticals subforum, check out logs and reviews, etc.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, IGF 2 is the best product on the market for what it says it does. why? cause it actually does what it says and it works. TONS of supplements claim to increase GH..etc but u dont see results. with IGF 2, i personally guarantee that you will if your diet and training are in tact

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I bought 2 bottles of this based on all the reviews, rosies included. The only thing similar I can remember that I personally have ever tried was the old P-GH transdermal formula from the now extinct universalkits website, not sure if anyone remembers that stuff or not.

You followed a 5 days on 2 off dosing protocol with it twice a day. I never noticed much from it outside of it really drying you out. It was great as a diurhetic, lol.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Igf 2 is an awesome product, you made a good choice by not selling yourself short and only getting one bottle. I think you will thoroughly enjoy it, as I have with all my runs.

methman

Banned
Awards
yeah being reading loads well Rosie would say that im not sure think the company she works for sells it i made my mind up gonna go for this new hghup stuff...and whats all this stuff about giving me cancer???**** if i die at least il look good

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie used to work for app nut. and ive taken all of our products before i joined app nut. i dont suggest the use of products that dont work.

methman

Banned
Awards
oh i see..im all set now im going with the hghup,some really great tasting vpx stealth protein and same super pump for workouts..anything missing?? oh and if anybody used hghup feel free to tell us hope it work for you

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah being reading loads well Rosie would say that im not sure think the company she works for sells it i made my mind up gonna go for this new hghup stuff...and whats all this stuff about giving me cancer???**** if i die at least il look good
I would say what? Do some looking of you own instead of expecting everyone to give you the answers for everything? Or that I use it? Regardless, you should research anything you are considering using for yourself, and my recommendation of IGF-2 does not come from any affiliation with Applied Nutriceuticals - no, I do not work for them (I do not currently work for any company, so please get your facts straight before assuming things).

oh i see..im all set now im going with the hghup,some really great tasting vpx stealth protein and same super pump for workouts..anything missing?? oh and if anybody used hghup feel free to tell us hope it work for you
Re HGHup, read through the logs and feedback to see what people have to say about their experience with it:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/138086-links-hghup-logs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/139276-feedback-hghup.html

~Rosie~

methman

Banned
Awards
sweet thanxs for the logs n that rosie...yet again sorry..i was like so high earlyer i didint even know what i was going on about all the best x

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i want to try igf-1 but i like to stack stuff.what would be a good stack with igf-1.i am about to start the triple crown stack.i am all ready looking for ideas for my next stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet thanxs for the logs n that rosie...yet again sorry..i was like so high earlyer i didint even know what i was going on about all the best x
No worries...Next time maybe ask questions when you're not high...

i want to try igf-1 but i like to stack stuff.what would be a good stack with igf-1.i am about to start the triple crown stack.i am all ready looking for ideas for my next stack.
IGF-1 is NOT IGF-2 - BIG difference!

And whilst stacks are great, you do not have to stack everything to get results.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can stack better products to create your own stack that are better than the triple crown IMO

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i have heard and read lots of good reviews on the triple crown stack and nothing bad so i pulled the trigger it showed up today.do you mind listing some better stacks instead of just saying there is better you might help me choose my next stack.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
You guys aren't talking about Igf-2 the "research peptide" are you?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys aren't talking about Igf-2 the "research peptide" are you?
No, we are talking about IGF-2 by Applied Nutriceuticals (the reference to this was made in post #2).

~Rosie~

methman

Banned
Awards
lol u guys gotta cut down on that stuff allways snaping at eachother..

TigrShrk

TigrShrk

Awards
I've been wanting to try IGF-2 for awhile now, just waiting for it to appear on one of those Deal of the Day sites...yeah, cause I'm cheap.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
How are you guys dosing this?

The directions on the product page on nutraplanet is completely different than the directions on the back of the bottle itself.

The back of the bottle says in the am on an empty stomach and then right before bed. Which is how I thought most GH products were dosed.

However on the nutraplanet site it says:

IGF-2 Directions:

Take first dose on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, 45 minutes before a meal. On non-workout days, take second dose in same fashion. On workout days, take second dose 45 minutes before workout, on an empty stomach. Take third dose on an empty stomach 45 minutes before bed time for maximal effectiveness.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you guys dosing this?

The directions on the product page on nutraplanet is completely different than the directions on the back of the bottle itself.

The back of the bottle says in the am on an empty stomach and then right before bed. Which is how I thought most GH products were dosed.

However on the nutraplanet site it says:

IGF-2 Directions:

Take first dose on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, 45 minutes before a meal. On non-workout days, take second dose in same fashion. On workout days, take second dose 45 minutes before workout, on an empty stomach. Take third dose on an empty stomach 45 minutes before bed time for maximal effectiveness.
You can do either or - it's basically the same thing re dosing/timing that I have recommended various times throughout this forum:

Training Day
Dose 1 - first thing
Dose 2 - ~40 min pre-training
Dose 3 - pre-bed

Non-Training Days
Dose 1 - first thing
Dose 2 - pre-bed

You can use the two doses daily on training days if desired - it just comes down to convenience for you and personal preference.

~Rosie~

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i want to try igf-2 would i notice any gains on one bottle or do you need to run 2 bottles.it is a little pricey nutra planet has so many good subbs and stacks that i want to try.but the wifey does not like me spending all this money on subs.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea i want to try igf-2 would i notice any gains on one bottle or do you need to run 2 bottles.it is a little pricey nutra planet has so many good subbs and stacks that i want to try.but the wifey does not like me spending all this money on subs.
Ideally you want to to use IGF-2 for ~8 weeks for the best results. However, you are going to see effects using only one bottle, yes - you'll notice them within the first week!

~Rosie~