new help

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.82%

new help

hey guys im new to all this i started gym like a year ago..puish myself to the max...im 5'6 bout 77kg looking to get big..i done alot of reading and gonna do some vpx-stealth protein,igf-2 + hghup...bio-mend to help my cells..gonna do all of it till it runs out am i missing anything or should i drop the hghup or igf-2 oh and is there anything i can buy to make me taller.??

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by methman View Post
    hey guys im new to all this i started gym like a year ago..puish myself to the max...im 5'6 bout 77kg looking to get big..i done alot of reading and gonna do some vpx-stealth protein,igf-2 + hghup...bio-mend to help my cells..gonna do all of it till it runs out am i missing anything or should i drop the hghup or igf-2 oh and is there anything i can buy to make me taller.??
    As I mentioned in your other thread, take some time to look around the forum...Research as much as you can...Observe...

Make sure you have the BASIC STAPLES covered before you go looking for anything else.

If you want to "get big", then you need to make sure you areeating for muscle gains. You also need to make sure you are training for gains. Supplements should not be used as a crutch for results, but should just compliment your NUTRITION AND TRAINING!

I don't recommend stacking IGF-2 and HGHup - use one or the other and then the other.

If you're an adult, you're not going to get taller. It won't make you taller, but try adding flexibility exercises to your training programme to help improve the elasticity of your tendons and ligaments.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

do you get tired of saying that rosie lol
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.82%

i have been pushing myself..thanxs tho for your time and i still feel like a kid so fingers cross...is r1balla your bf??
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    do you get tired of saying that rosie lol
    rosie has got to be the most helpful person on the forum!!!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by methman View Post
    i have been pushing myself..thanxs tho for your time and i still feel like a kid so fingers cross...is r1balla your bf??
    no lol we get questions like this ALL THE TIME. not trying to be rude or anything, but if you took ten minutes to search this forum you would find all of your answers without even asking.

7. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.82%

i was only joking buddy..yes you guys been very helpful...i only join this site today it takes getting use..sorry if i came across as a brat..much love xx
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.17%

bahaha its all good bro. just look around on other threads and sections and i promise you will find what you are looking for

9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    no lol we get questions like this ALL THE TIME. not trying to be rude or anything, but if you took ten minutes to search this forum you would find all of your answers without even asking.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.91%

Nothing against fancy supplements but just get your self bulk creatine monohydrate Bulk protein and carbohydrate( dextrose or maltodextrine) of course in bulk too save your money if u got your diet dialed in you know grocery ain't cheap(chicken breast,sweet potatoes, oatmeal etc.) consistency throughout the day is the key eat on time, eat 5-6 meals evenly spaced out, dont eat for taste but it for what benefit the food your eating gives you,if you got money left from the grocery and basic supplements buy more protein with it. Don't forget multivitamins get the basics he'll I use Kirkland from Costco.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.82%

thanxs dude i have ordered everything i need..so hope to start pumping n runing and everthing that goes with it...;-)