TT-33 - Massive mood swings

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Hi,

I have just given up on a run of TT-33 because it makes me feel like hell.

Nausea, depression, massive mood swings, anger, I have tried coming off it - symptoms go away. Get back on it - symptoms come right back.

Very odd.

Anyone else experienced this?

Anyone got any ideas what this might be, would Alpha T2 do the same, as it has the 3,3-T2 in it?

Any ideas welcomed!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard of anyone having a response like this. Do you have any known thyroid issues?

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Nope got no known issues, not running anything else.

I'm not too fussed - just gonna have to lift more, bike more, do more HIIT and man up to get that last bit lean!

But does annoy me a bit - and makes me wonder why, or if anyone else has experienced this.

spogiderbaer

Awards
Ive started using TT-33 last week, but i did not notice any sides. Iam using 3 caps/day, how did you dose ?

greetings spogi

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Ran many cycles of this compound and never had any off these sides.I also never herd off anyone having these sides.I would lay off the thyroid supps if i was having sides like this.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi,

I have just given up on a run of TT-33 because it makes me feel like hell.

Nausea, depression, massive mood swings, anger, I have tried coming off it - symptoms go away. Get back on it - symptoms come right back.

Very odd.

Anyone else experienced this?

Anyone got any ideas what this might be, would Alpha T2 do the same, as it has the 3,3-T2 in it?

Any ideas welcomed!
The ONLY "known sides" is lethargy (in some users close to training hour)

what is your dose?

i bump the dose @ 6 caps and is sweet ;)

note did you have any of this conditions:

alcoholism, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease or condition, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, gallstones, gallbladder disease, bile duct obstruction, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor or any other medication.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Honestly this compound has not been tested enough to give you an answer.. Just quit taking it.. I doubt the efficiency of this compound to cross the blood-brain barrier has been established nor what effect it has once it crosses the barrier (T3 crosses but not very well, these metabolites may have completely different behavior one way or the other)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly this compound has not been tested enough to give you an answer.. Just quit taking it.. I doubt the efficiency of this compound to cross the blood-brain barrier has been established nor what effect it has once it crosses the barrier (T3 crosses but not very well, these metabolites may have completely different behavior one way or the other)

If you look "deep" on the net you will find the answer and i not say did you not looking but some studies are free somes not you know what i mean and some studies showing up to 27% increase in Metabolic Rate with "x" dose and is a good stuff for preserve muscle in a "hardcore" diet this all depends of the person actually iForce TT-33 comes in a 180 caps bottle ;)

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
If you look "deep" on the net you will find the answer and i not say did you not looking but some studies are free somes not you know what i mean and some studies showing up to 27% increase in Metabolic Rate with "x" dose and is a good stuff for preserve muscle in a "hardcore" diet this all depends of the person actually iForce TT-33 comes in a 180 caps bottle ;)
Not sure we were on the same page here MAx.. I didn't question the efficiency of the compound.. I was speaking to the efficiency of the compound to pass the blood-brain barrier and hence exhibit a direct effect on the brain.. Possibly causing the issues described above in select individuals.. The truth is we have no idea about these compounds and their role outside of their metabolic functions (unless you know something I don't.) Medical studies of these metabolites are limited thus far.. At least in comparison the T3/T4.. Wait till the med companies pick it up.. Then we will get some more answers..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is not something I have heard yet, but then again there is a first for everything. We are all very different. I wish you the best of luck though. If you stop taking it, maybe retry later on down the road if you feel comfortable to really see if it was the TT33.

Mike

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
I have stopped taking it but still have most of a bottle left.

I will hang onto it and give it a go later to see if the same things happens.

Ill keep you posted!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def interested in this bro. Hopefully your the odd ball here, I don't like hearing about side effects like that. Hope all works out well!

Mike

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
I've been running alpha-t2/ec/and erase and haven't noticed any sides. Not sure if tt-33 is different.
Every so often I get a little moody but I believe that more to be from erase and it's all easily controllable.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been running alpha-t2/ec/and erase and haven't noticed any sides. Not sure if tt-33 is different.
Every so often I get a little moody but I believe that more to be from erase and it's all easily controllable.
It being from erase would make much more sense, but it's to hard to tell!

Mike

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
It being from erase would make much more sense, but it's to hard to tell!

Mike
well I guess I should add that when I've run ec in the past I never had any mood swings just the occasional crash. When adding in erase the results have been much better, but sometimes I feel like Wayne Brady and I need to smack a bitch (jk)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I guess I should add that when I've run ec in the past I never had any mood swings just the occasional crash. When adding in erase the results have been much better, but sometimes I feel like Wayne Brady and I need to smack a bitch (jk)
LMAO!