Ingredients: What am I looking at

SRossie

Awards
About to start taking a local made ph call Mass Construction.

What do you guys think?

17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-1-azine 10mg

13ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5diene-17one 28mg

2a,17a-dimethyl-17a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 7.5mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-ene-3,17-diol 15mg

Milk Thistle Powder 150mg

NAC 150mg

Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), silicon dioxide and maltodextrin

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Junk

2 prohormones and 2 designer steroids in one bottle.

You could run one of any of those solo and see great gains

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds like a horrible product.

SRossie

Awards
Have you ever run a ph/DS before?
Only one before- Trenadrol and didn't see much gains or at least the gains I had hoped for.

Would taking more than just one from Competitive Edge Labs have any more effect?

I know very little about ph's....as I'm sure you can tell

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Only one before- Trenadrol and didn't see much gains or at least the gains I had hoped for.

Would taking more than just one from Competitive Edge Labs have any more effect?

I know very little about ph's....as I'm sure you can tell
Yes running more than one could have a greater effect on weight gain in most cases. Usually with a methyl and non-methyl (i.e. m-lmg with D-zine). Actually M-lmg with D-zine should be a very powerfull stack and is one of the more popular ones. This is one I would suggest you look into at depth because you would most certainly not be dissapointed like you were with Trenadrol. Do you know about PCT and cycle supports?

Here is how I recommend you dose the two together

D-Zine~Week 1: 1 cap // Week 2: 2 caps // Week 3: 2 caps // Week4: 2caps
M-lmg ~Week 1: 2 caps // Week 2 - week 4 = 3 caps // Week 5 and 6 = 4 caps

Here i'll give you my email and you can ask as many questions as you like if you want

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what would you suggest?
Bry is giving you some solid advice. I just don't like anything where compounds are combined like that because you can't regulate the amount of each you want.

As far as what I'd suggest; just doing more research on each compound out there and then making a decision. I don't mean that in a d*ckish way, either. In all honesty, you'll be way more satisfied if you take the time to research the compounds in depth and understand them.

Best of luck.

SRossie

Awards
The run I did with with Trenadrol I took milk thistle and then a PCT, but now know that wasn't enough. Once I decide on what I'm gonna take figure the right during and post cucly therapy would be my next step.

I appreciate the help your giving me....any chance you could help me with everything I need for the full cycle?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
The run I did with with Trenadrol I took milk thistle and then a PCT, but now know that wasn't enough. Once I decide on what I'm gonna take figure the right during and post cucly therapy would be my next step.

I appreciate the help your giving me....any chance you could help me with everything I need for the full cycle?
Yes just e-mail the address I gave you and I will assist you in setting up a full cycle as well as links to purchase the products :)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
So what would you suggest?
first of all, definitely DONT take that garbage mixture of hormones you listed. junk indeed.

that said, these are my recommendations:
1. do some research, lots of it! i know your here looking for info and hence why your asking questions, which is great, but i really dont recommend jumping into any cycles until you have a good deal of knowledge about this sort of material (for example, how to construct appropriate pct's), and it takes a little time to gather this info foundation. point being, dont rush into a cycle just because someone says "xyzdrol is the SHIZZY!!" lol.

2. you mentioned you had poor results from your first cycle. chances are it wasnt that it was a crappy ph, but perhaps diet and training weren't what they should have been. bunk ph's do happen, but more often then not poor results are the product of poor use and insufficient knowledge pertaining to running a cycle, proper pct, ect.

3. dude, Competitive Edge Labs is the SHIZZY!! hahah but seriously, when it comes to clones of PH's and DS's, i think most would agree that CEL is the company to trust. so listen to bry, hes a CEL rep.

4. you gotta have to goals that your shooting for like cutting, bulking, perhaps recomping, when your looking for a PH. different ph's are good for different uses, theres not just one best ph for everything.

good luck to you. hope thats helpful

SRossie

Awards
Thanks for more help. And your right I'm pretty sure my half ass results were due to half ass knowledge. I'm taking a different route this time and seeking serious advice and research before I commit to anything.

My biggest goal is packing on some dry muscle. Not necessarily a weight or strength goal more over all appearance if you can follow me. I fairly satisfied with my current situation but would like to get serious before the summer

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for more help. And your right I'm pretty sure my half ass results were due to half ass knowledge. I'm taking a different route this time and seeking serious advice and research before I commit to anything.

My biggest goal is packing on some dry muscle. Not necessarily a weight or strength goal more over all appearance if you can follow me. I fairly satisfied with my current situation but would like to get serious before the summer
ahh well indeed your in the right place here and it sounds like you have the right mind set now.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established