Ingredients: What am I looking at
- 02-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Ingredients: What am I looking at
About to start taking a local made ph call Mass Construction.
What do you guys think?
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-1-azine 10mg
Milk Thistle Powder 150mg
Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), silicon dioxide and maltodextrin
- 02-09-2011, 05:50 PM
02-09-2011, 05:56 PM
02-09-2011, 05:58 PM
2 prohormones and 2 designer steroids in one bottle.
You could run one of any of those solo and see great gains
02-09-2011, 05:59 PM
02-09-2011, 06:01 PM
02-09-2011, 06:10 PM
02-09-2011, 06:17 PM
That sounds like a horrible product.
02-09-2011, 06:20 PM
02-09-2011, 06:21 PM
02-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Here is how I recommend you dose the two together
D-Zine~Week 1: 1 cap // Week 2: 2 caps // Week 3: 2 caps // Week4: 2caps
M-lmg ~Week 1: 2 caps // Week 2 - week 4 = 3 caps // Week 5 and 6 = 4 caps
Here i'll give you my email and you can ask as many questions as you like if you want
02-09-2011, 06:41 PM
As far as what I'd suggest; just doing more research on each compound out there and then making a decision. I don't mean that in a d*ckish way, either. In all honesty, you'll be way more satisfied if you take the time to research the compounds in depth and understand them.
Best of luck.
02-09-2011, 06:44 PM
The run I did with with Trenadrol I took milk thistle and then a PCT, but now know that wasn't enough. Once I decide on what I'm gonna take figure the right during and post cucly therapy would be my next step.
I appreciate the help your giving me....any chance you could help me with everything I need for the full cycle?
02-09-2011, 06:47 PM
02-09-2011, 06:54 PM
that said, these are my recommendations:
1. do some research, lots of it! i know your here looking for info and hence why your asking questions, which is great, but i really dont recommend jumping into any cycles until you have a good deal of knowledge about this sort of material (for example, how to construct appropriate pct's), and it takes a little time to gather this info foundation. point being, dont rush into a cycle just because someone says "xyzdrol is the SHIZZY!!" lol.
2. you mentioned you had poor results from your first cycle. chances are it wasnt that it was a crappy ph, but perhaps diet and training weren't what they should have been. bunk ph's do happen, but more often then not poor results are the product of poor use and insufficient knowledge pertaining to running a cycle, proper pct, ect.
3. dude, Competitive Edge Labs is the SHIZZY!! hahah but seriously, when it comes to clones of PH's and DS's, i think most would agree that CEL is the company to trust. so listen to bry, hes a CEL rep.
4. you gotta have to goals that your shooting for like cutting, bulking, perhaps recomping, when your looking for a PH. different ph's are good for different uses, theres not just one best ph for everything.
good luck to you. hope thats helpful
02-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Thanks for more help. And your right I'm pretty sure my half ass results were due to half ass knowledge. I'm taking a different route this time and seeking serious advice and research before I commit to anything.
My biggest goal is packing on some dry muscle. Not necessarily a weight or strength goal more over all appearance if you can follow me. I fairly satisfied with my current situation but would like to get serious before the summer
02-09-2011, 07:38 PM
02-09-2011, 07:42 PM
02-09-2011, 08:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 996ttelise in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2011, 08:55 PM
- By prld2gr8ns in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-26-2005, 07:09 PM