Androhard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Androhard


    ANDRO hard

    One of the less understood in the series ( to me anyways ). Again, who is goin to try the Androhard out first?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )


  2. Is this related in any way to your old Androhard PH? Which was basically a 2 step DHT compound (identical to stano-drol or MMv2).

  3. Quote Originally Posted by hagels316 View Post
    Is this related in any way to your old Androhard PH? Which was basically a 2 step DHT compound (identical to stano-drol or MMv2).
    This is from the creator of the Androseries himself.

    We are using the 3a form instead of the weaker 3b form in the previous version of AndroHard. Results will be more profound simply from that change.

    Also, we have equivalency data now on the new AndroHard, so we can make a definitive comparison to DHT now.

    -Eric
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
    •   
       


  4. it say on you site, straight from the owner potratz, that the androhard would be equal to 400-500mg of primo/wk

    on sale the androhard is $100, for a month, primo goes for more

    that being said, can you honestly say that you have developed a legal oral alternative to one of the premier and more expensive steroids available

    i really would like to get a rep to answer this, its hard to believe, but would be awesome if it were 80% true even

  5. The new Androhard looks great! I really liked the old Androhard, if this is better then thats even better news, I can't wait to see some logs up of this stuff
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  6. awaiting an answer to OP posed ?s

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hustlers View Post
    awaiting an answer to OP posed ?s
    We are all really looking forward to those that are goin to log any of the new Androseries. Even though they wont start arriving on peoples door steps about a month away, its good to know who are contributors will be.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    it say on you site, straight from the owner potratz, that the androhard would be equal to 400-500mg of primo/wk

    on sale the androhard is $100, for a month, primo goes for more

    that being said, can you honestly say that you have developed a legal oral alternative to one of the premier and more expensive steroids available

    i really would like to get a rep to answer this, its hard to believe, but would be awesome if it were 80% true even
    Eric wanted to stop with all of the comparisons to Inj. AAS, as he thought they were too confusing. If anyone who decides to run the Androhard and has done primo in the past, their feedback and comparison is goin to be damn interesting.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    The new Androhard looks great! I really liked the old Androhard, if this is better then thats even better news, I can't wait to see some logs up of this stuff
    I agree. This is the one I'm really watching to see how the logs go. If it works as well as they hope it will be worth the money.

  10. For those who have done the original version of AndroHard. Basically what we have here in the new version is around 10x the efficiency. It will be dosed per recommendations about 5x higher than the original. <This will be the first comparison for anyone who has used the former version. That said this is a DHT derivative similar to primo/masteron, is it a bold claim, sure as hell is, and I would love to hear feedback on it.


  11. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    For those who have done the original version of AndroHard. Basically what we have here in the new version is around 10x the efficiency. It will be dosed per recommendations about 5x higher than the original. <This will be the first comparison for anyone who has used the former version. That said this is a DHT derivative similar to primo/masteron, is it a bold claim, sure as hell is, and I would love to hear feedback on it.
    this is the one that has my interest. if feedback is good i will probably buy one.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    For those who have done the original version of AndroHard. Basically what we have here in the new version is around 10x the efficiency. It will be dosed per recommendations about 5x higher than the original. <This will be the first comparison for anyone who has used the former version. That said this is a DHT derivative similar to primo/masteron, is it a bold claim, sure as hell is, and I would love to hear feedback on it.
    If it is, this will be one of the greater products to come out in a long time. I hope we get feedback from folks who have tried Primo/Mast that can give an accurate and fair assessed comparison. I have tried Primo and Mast and just may jump in the pool on the AH...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is the one that has my interest. if feedback is good i will probably buy one.
    easily the 'gem' of the 3, if feedback is good

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    easily the 'gem' of the 3, if feedback is good
    even more so for us guys on trt-would be the perfect 'stack', imo.

  15. This stacked with andro-lean does not sound that bad price wise.... you could probably stack the 2 and stretch it to 6 weeks for 150 and throw in TRS and a low dosed serm maybe or just the TRS mgiht me enough...good contest prep stack...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  16. would you need a serm to run with this version?

  17. PCT for this daemon?

  18. I was thinking of stacking androhard. I was thinking that my best bet is with test. Due to androhard's reasonable binding to the Androgen Receptors and its high androgenic properties, could be included in a cycle with it for an efficient stack. However, donīt forget the Testosterone, as androhard will reduce your own natural testosterone levels, and since you are going to have to take it every day I might as well stack it with Testosterone what do you think?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I was thinking of stacking androhard. I was thinking that my best bet is with test. Due to androhard's reasonable binding to the Androgen Receptors and its high androgenic properties, could be included in a cycle with it for an efficient stack. However, donīt forget the Testosterone, as aqndrohard will reduce your own natural testosterone levels (9), and since you are going to have to take it every day I might as well stack it with Testosterone what do you think?
    I think stacking androHARD w/testosterone is a solid plan. DHT is more anabolic and androgenic than people think....This stuff may in fact have the potential to accrue lean tissue ran on its own...(given the user is on point w/training and diet and is fairly immature to exogenous hormones) However staight DHT appears to be the "idea" stacking agent amongst individuals who are NOT innately susceptible to MPB and history of prostate cancer etc.....DHT + TEST for clean mass gains....DHT+19nor (Tren A) for amazing hardening and recomp effects.....truly an amazing legal compound....

  20. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    it say on you site, straight from the owner potratz, that the androhard would be equal to 400-500mg of primo/wk

    on sale the androhard is $100, for a month, primo goes for more

    that being said, can you honestly say that you have developed a legal oral alternative to one of the premier and more expensive steroids available

    i really would like to get a rep to answer this, its hard to believe, but would be awesome if it were 80% true even
    AndroHard will be equivalent to the overall activity of 575mg/week masteron or 600mg/week primobolan -- but more androgenic and less anabolic.

    We like to stick to the DHT comparison of 191mg/week because its more of a true 1:1 effect whereas the primo and masteron have different anabolic/androgenic ratios.

    If you want a stronger anabolic effect, go for Andromass -

    -Eric

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cheloz28 View Post
    would you need a serm to run with this version?
    Short answer is no. From looking at Eric's feedback ( wich you can find at our homesite and is really quit helpfull ) our TRS and TCF-1 will be adequat and anything longer than 6 weeks looks like Hcg would be a good idea.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  22. Could you do andro mass, andro hard and test or redundant?

    I was shooting for week 6-12.

  23. so am i understanding correctly androhard,andromass etc does not need serm or pct.i am talking reall pct and serms.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    so am i understanding correctly androhard,andromass etc does not need serm or pct.i am talking reall pct and serms.
    How did you come to that conclusion?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    so am i understanding correctly androhard,andromass etc does not need serm or pct.i am talking reall pct and serms.
    Eric talks about getting away from serms entirely. Depending on the length of your cycle, Eric believes in just using otc pct. But if running a long cycle, he talks about starting hcg at some point, using it at specific times, leading one to be able to avoid serms entirely at the end. Ill try to hunt down that specific thread/and reply.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  26. I'm sooo on the fence about ordering AndroHard and AndroLean right now and running each for 6 weeks during a cut. ****kkkk soo tempting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Could you do andro mass, andro hard and test or redundant?

    I was shooting for week 6-12.
    Eh, well the AM would be, but AH would be a great addition. <I would also like to hear feedback from you if you decide to use AH.


  28. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    I'm sooo on the fence about ordering AndroHard and AndroLean right now and running each for 6 weeks during a cut. ****kkkk soo tempting.
    This is exactly what Im going to do when they arrive... before my summer bulk.

    -Eric

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    even more so for us guys on trt-would be the perfect 'stack', imo.
    why is that? if you're on real trt and need to boost dht theres script meds for that. not knocking the product just stating the obvious

  30. If I bought 6 bottles could I get the discount or does it have to be 6 of one thing. I have 2 other people that want to try hard and mass with me which would make a total of 6 bottles.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    If I bought 6 bottles could I get the discount or does it have to be 6 of one thing. I have 2 other people that want to try hard and mass with me which would make a total of 6 bottles.
    It's for the same product.


  32. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    why is that? if you're on real trt and need to boost dht theres script meds for that. not knocking the product just stating the obvious
    The additional DHT from AndroHard would help manage estrogen related side-effects from injectable T. Docs usually dont consider the prescription of DHT in addition to T.

    -Eric

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    The additional DHT from AndroHard would help manage estrogen related side-effects from injectable T. Docs usually dont consider the prescription of DHT in addition to T.

    -Eric
    true but if you needed it you could ask for it. im not knocking the stuff. im actually gonna run it laster in the year just to see how it goes for comparison against the primo im running right now

  34. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    true but if you needed it you could ask for it. im not knocking the stuff. im actually gonna run it laster in the year just to see how it goes for comparison against the primo im running right now
    Looking forward to your comparison.


  35. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    true but if you needed it you could ask for it. im not knocking the stuff. im actually gonna run it laster in the year just to see how it goes for comparison against the primo im running right now
    Please log it, i'm sure many would like to see your opinion.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  36. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Please log it, i'm sure many would like to see your opinion.
    i probably wouldnt do a full log but id certainly give a detailed comparison when finished.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i probably wouldnt do a full log but id certainly give a detailed comparison when finished.
    Ill take it
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  38. To preorder AndroHard and AndroMass or to preorder AndroHard and AnrdoLean, that is the question. **** I can't decide what to run haha. The cycles would look like:

    1-4 AndroMass 6 cap/day
    1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day

    OR

    1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day
    1-6 AndroLean 4 cap/day

    Looking to cut but gain some muscle at the same time. Want to be looking really hard and vascular also. Don't know which cycle to run ahhh.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    To preorder AndroHard and AndroMass or to preorder AndroHard and AnrdoLean, that is the question. **** I can't decide what to run haha. The cycles would look like:

    1-4 AndroMass 6 cap/day
    1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day

    OR

    1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day
    1-6 AndroLean 4 cap/day

    Looking to cut but gain some muscle at the same time. Want to be looking really hard and vascular also. Don't know which cycle to run ahhh.
    so you wanna get big, cut and vascular. too many goals at one time there bro. id go with opt 1 bulk up a bit then harden up

  40. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    To preorder AndroHard and AndroMass or to preorder AndroHard and AnrdoLean, that is the question. **** I can't decide what to run haha. The cycles would look like:

    1-4 AndroMass 6 cap/day
    1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day

    OR

    1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day
    1-6 AndroLean 4 cap/day

    Looking to cut but gain some muscle at the same time. Want to be looking really hard and vascular also. Don't know which cycle to run ahhh.
    Im recently a big fan of cutting hard on-cycle. If you are ok with moderate gains in lean mass as you cut bodyfat, then the Hard/Lean combination would probably be best for you.

    -Eric
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androhard
    By SSD77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 11:35 PM
  2. AndroHARD during PCT?
    By gaijininjapan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 07:36 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Log in
Log in