DAA and libido help

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Just ordered bottle of daa....been hearing it kills libido.
that's the last thing I want so should I stack it with activate xtreme ....triazole....
or should I be ok running it alone?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People respond very differently to DAA... it COULD raise prolactin, it does in rats. But we are very different physiologically than rats. I know for me it does not kill libido. Activate Extreme or Triazole could be effect to raise and/or maintain libido.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which would you stack if only one of them?
Hopefully some reps/uses will chime in, I've never used either but heard both were very effective.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
daa didnt kill my libido at all.... i basically turned into a rabbit for a month... my girl loved that **** and keeps asking when im gunna be using it again

i ran triazole, bulk nutra daa, and powerfull and loved it... not too crazy for gains, but you def feel good

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
I was reading forums and it was mixed..killed some and some where humping sink brrushing teeth

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Hmm...interesting. I have a bottle ready to go after my current cycle so I'll be keeping an eye on this post.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it never killed libido for me .. using the DAA & agmatine stack and it works pretty well

maybe some1 who lost libido on DAA can chime in on there dosages.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally id use Sustain Alpha or just Trans-Resveratrol. Also Powerfull for prolactin issues.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Personally id use Sustain Alpha or just Trans-Resveratrol. Also Powerfull for prolactin issues.
Agreed, I added sustain and tcf-1 to my pct and my libido was huge, unfortunately my package is not. Resveratrol and daa are a great combo for libido.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, I added sustain and tcf-1 to my pct and my libido was huge, unfortunately my package is not. Resveratrol and daa are a great combo for libido.
It won't add size :lmao: but TCF-1 was very beneficial to me in the libido department, havn't heard of others having the opposite.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Prolactin is what keeps coming up...does daa increase it? Activate and
Triazole lower prolactin so maybe low dose triazole with it....alone triazole had me like a rtockdown there

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
at 3 grams a day it did kill my libido after about a month on it. I am going to try it again this time along with free test next month.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
It's pretty funny reading the bottle of SNS DAA in front of me and it says "optimize natural testosterone and sexual performance." And here I am reading about all you guys losing your libido when taking DAA. The reason I picked it up is because of libido issues after cycle. I just started a run yesterday :/ I guess I'll just have to wait and see if it works for me.

spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
Ive only used it once and it was part of PCT. I used TCF-1. I was swinging for the hills with it. No loss at all. I WISH my wife was asking when I was going to run it again. Instead she was asking what was wrong with me (I was worse than usual?!). Havent told her, but I'm about to start it again:squintfinger: Thinking about stacking it with Free Test and Hghup.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Never had an issue with DAA killing my libido. I've used it in bulk form, which gave me anxiety and aggression, that in and of itself will kill the libido.

I love TF2! No anxiety, no aggression, increased libido.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
daa didnt kill my libido at all.... i basically turned into a rabbit for a month... my girl loved that **** and keeps asking when im gunna be using it again

i ran triazole, bulk nutra daa, and powerfull and loved it... not too crazy for gains, but you def feel good
testatropin v2 killed my libido but i had crazy gains in the gym-strength went up~way up and i gained 8 pounds-appetite was insane. libido returned quickly and i still have the gains-look forward to running again before summer.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
So run it alone and take my chances or activate extreme with
it due to the fact it helps control estrogen and has l dopa in it