Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My person favorite supplement is IGF 2. My favorite stack is IGF 2, Free Test and Lit up followed by a 4 week break then Lit up with Prime with protein powder (Iso Mass) and Creatine (either Neovar or creatine nitrate)

Why?

IGF 2 - I sleep like a baby on this stuff. I also have experienced strength gains and muscle mass gains, even while cutting. When I wake up, I actually feel like I have gotten a full night's sleep, even with only 7 hours or so. This is my favorite product on the APP NUT line as well as the supplement industry.

Free Test - This product gives me the alpha male feel while I am in the gym. It also gives the consumer noticeable strength gains. Blood work as shown up to 200% true increases in Free Testosterone.

Lit Up - Do I really need to explain how well this works for people? I have yet to see a bad review. This gives you the perfect blend of energy, mental focus, and pump without the bad sides (like jitters, crash...etc). I workout at night, so I admit, I was skeptical about this product. But was I wrong!!!! I still got to sleep at my normal time and had my normal rest.

Prime - All I have to say about this product is HUGE strength gains. Stack it with anything and it's a respectable stack.

Iso Mass Iso Mass is the perfect weight gainer. the carbs come from oats, plenty servings unlike most powdered weight gainers and its not all sugar. although, when I take this, i do not take creatine because it has 7 types of creatine in it already

NeoVar - creatine mono. NeoVar also adds our proprietary Glucovar / Adenylate Cyclase Sensitization Complex™, which contains powerful, scientifically proven insulin-mimetic compounds that can dramatically improve creatine transport into skeletal muscle cells where you want it.

I hope this helps a few of you. I have seen a lot of threads asking about what supplements we take. Everybody has his own preference, and of course i LOVE other products other than these.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
me....

obviously protein, i like pro peptide from EF.....MAP is good from pp
prewo....its a map/ibcaa/beta alanine/gplc job......stim wise jack3d
postwo....torrent from universal, and if i want something lite i go with map/ibcaa

but those are my stacks if you will......i like bulk powders outised of the map and torrent

never used any of the ones mentioned, im not big on t boosters, if they work thats great tho

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i guess i will revise the post to protein and post workouts lol. but looks good

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
me....

obviously protein, i like pro peptide from EF.....MAP is good from pp
prewo....its a map/ibcaa/beta alanine/gplc job......stim wise jack3d
postwo....torrent from universal, and if i want something lite i go with map/ibcaa

but those are my stacks if you will......i like bulk powders outised of the map and torrent

never used any of the ones mentioned, im not big on t boosters, if they work thats great tho
Nice, it looks just like my stack.

Pre-workout
MAP, Beta-Alanine, Creapure, Toco 8, and Endoamp Max
Intra-workout
25g Ibcaa's
Post-workout
MAP, Beta-Alanine, Creapure

I use Arginocarn and Gplc in 4 week spurts and take a week off.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Preworkout
Methyl Mass/White Flood/Hemorage alternating days
PostWorkout
EAS Protein, Pure Creatine

PH
SOS 500, H-Drol
PCT
Nolva, Erase, Liver Juice

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'll just go by ingredients...

-EcdyMoprh
-ArA
-Na-R-ALA
-Creatine Monohydrate

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll just go by ingredients...

-EcdyMoprh
-ArA
-Na-R-ALA
-Creatine Monohydrate
gonna try real hard to convert you to creatine nitrate, lol.:poke:

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
Oh this is easy, I have used damn never every supp. under the sun. The only one that comes to mind is "Clout." I have never felt as full, strong, or have the endurance I do well on Clout. I competitively powerlifted for 3 years. Stopped weightlifting for about a year and a half. This whole time I tapped into my skinny man genes running no less than 25 miles a week, and swimming. Also well doing calisthenics, enough to make Gysgt Highway blush. Decided one day to start lifting picked up some Protein, Clout, and DTHC within 12 weeks I was benching around 245 reps, 315 squat reps, and 365 dl reps all at around 160 lbs not to bad. I think Clout is without a question the top five supps made, if not first. Mark

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
For preworkout:

Creatine Monohydrate (optional,) Beta Alanine, Leucine, ALCAR, GPLC, AginoCarn, Caffeine

Last edited:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
gonna try real hard to convert you to creatine nitrate, lol.:poke:
You don't have to convert me! I just have so many thousands of grams of mono, and I get good results from it, I can't make myself purchase Nitrate right now, or in the near future. I will eventually try it, without a shadow of a doubt, but right now it wouldn't make sense.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You don't have to convert me! I just have so many thousands of grams of mono, and I get good results from it, I can't make myself purchase Nitrate right now, or in the near future. I will eventually try it, without a shadow of a doubt, but right now it wouldn't make sense.
that won't discourage me from trying, lol. creatine nitrate has become my passion. results have been remarkable.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
that won't discourage me from trying, lol. creatine nitrate has become my passion. results have been remarkable.
Methinks it won't be long until it's out in the marketplace in bulk ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Methinks it won't be long until it's out in the marketplace in bulk ;)
you know it's funny, it has really caught on here at AM but on the other forums they are still stuck on mono. just goes to show that here at AM we are the cutting edge.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
you know it's funny, it has really caught on here at AM but on the other forums they are still stuck on mono. just goes to show that here at AM we are the cutting edge.
So sharp, sometimes my fingers get cut by typing on the forum!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My person favorite supplement is IGF 2...

I hope this helps a few of you. I have seen a lot of threads asking about what supplements we take. Everybody has his own preference, and of course i LOVE other products other than these.
You can find my favourites at Rosie's Favourite/Top Supplements - these are pretty much my STAPLES :)

~Rosie~

andrewk369

Awards
Dymatize xt protein. Lots of different proteins, cheap, and blueberry muffin tastes delicious with milk. Pre workouts I really liked white flood and Assault. Juggernaut is okay. Hyperfx is good too! craziest time was when i was on daa and estrogen inhibitors. Ragin for days.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang this thread is old!!!!

my new fav stack is IGF 2 + Anabeta + Sustain ALpha + Lit Up

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I know this post is old but I thought Id get it going again ;)

My stack would include a

Pre workout / NO supp
- Dymatize xpand, or a diff prewo stacked with nutrex NIOX
Intra-
xtend / whatever bcaas I have
Post-
creatine / protein / MP recon (if i have extra cash)

(I love me some muscle pharm)

Other staples would be

Fish oils , Vitamin D3 , milk thystle

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would have to put some thoughts into what I would like to stack.

Hey R1 I know you really enjoyed Prime a lot & of people have made some nice strength gains on it. How were you dosing it?

I remember in my C20 log I used Prime with it as well. I wish I could tell which one was really boosting my strength. I'll have to play with them solo, but I hear a lot of back & forth on the Prime dose.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is this the thread where reps recommend their whole line?

SNS EVERYTHING!!!!!

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Erase pro, oxy eite, reduce xt and daa current favorite

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this the thread where reps recommend their whole line?

SNS EVERYTHING!!!!!
What he ment to say is take everything Neogenix makes while simultaneously juggling serrated blades to increase your muscle mass.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly there are 2 many supplements I like.

Ultra reps
Lit up
Focus xt
Super size
Triazole
Drive
RPM
UPtake ;)
Protocol
Natadrol

Just to name a few.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
So far...

iForce Dexaprine/Hemavol Pre Workout
Scivation Xtend Intra workout

Testabolan v2/Reversitol v2 with your basic creatine, multi, and protein powder to hit Macros. Keeping it simple. My friend's and I call Scivation Xtend "James Jimmy Johnson". So when we workout we question each other whether or not we brought "James" with us...Lol. Excited to try the new iForce Intra!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Triple Athletix Stack + Licogenix!

and SuperCissus in every stack I run. When cutting I add in Shift.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Current Stack
Body Mortar+ Crepure+beta alanine...

Health Stack Thank to HTS ( year around stack)
Maca+Mult+Animal Omega+ Vit K+ Flex+Sustain Alpha

My NATTY Currently
Erase pro ( love this product)+HCgenerate Very good stack...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Current Stack
Body Mortar+ Crepure+beta alanine...

Health Stack Thank to HTS ( year around stack)
Maca+Mult+Animal Omega+ Vit K+ Flex+Sustain Alpha

My NATTY Currently
Erase pro ( love this product)+HCgenerate Very good stack...
Yeah man, EP is strong.