Yok3d + Jack3d workout in a bit

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Back and arms... I'll let you know how it went!
:usa2:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:spam:

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
??? really? wow...
I just got mine in the mail and im excited...
Sorry?

Edit: oh! didn't realize you were yelling "spam" at the first response i got, which i will agree! off to the gym!

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Idk if i have a virus or what not but on specific words it adds the damn link, I might have a virus on my computer that automatically does that its annoying because when I search other webpages it does the same thing

:wtf:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you know what i have submitted my request for a sample and i plan on putting up a completely honest review in my log (link to log is on my signature)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
velocitynutrition.net

yoked+jacked = "Velocity Nutritions FUELD"

Dont believe me try a sample which is free no shipping cost etc...
Awww.. how cute. Ripping off formula's. Didn't see that one coming.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Raped the gym. Felt great except for the fact that I think 2 scoops or jacked is too much for me. Felt a little nauseous. So yeah one scoop from now on. Mind you, ive used jacked and have a high caffeine tolerance but I think it was 1,3 stuff. Regardless the pump was insane. Loved it. Gonna just do yoked tomorrow

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
I was actually a bit disapointed with the Yok3d release. It was suppose to be throught a completly different pathway, but then apparently it was 'too strong' with the nitrates aswell.

On top of that, at 3 caps, your only getting maybe a gram of nitrates, if that, which is a pretty low dose.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Nice i love jack3d the only pre workout i'll ever use and i havent heard of yok3d maybe ive been under a rock for too long.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
velocitynutrition.net

yoked+jacked = "Velocity Nutritions FUELD"

Dont believe me try a sample which is free no shipping cost etc...
yoked+ jacked a waste of money and such an inconvenience my buddy just got a sample of from this new company "velocity nutrition" they have developed the first all natural concentrated pre-workout supplement on the market. My buddy told me that it destroys jacked and hemo-rage in the energy department but doesnt make you jittery or wired. He said the N.O blend that YOKED has is simply the same thing FUELD has had except FUELDs entire product is all natural no fillers and you can get a free sample at velocitynutrition.net He told me that the pump that you get from FUELD is like no other......

Mine should be arriving in the mail this week hit me up if you want to know the results

Steven
Why haven't YOU tried it then? can't go saying something is better when you haven't even used it yourself...

I was actually a bit disapointed with the Yok3d release. It was suppose to be throught a completly different pathway, but then apparently it was 'too strong' with the nitrates aswell.

On top of that, at 3 caps, your only getting maybe a gram of nitrates, if that, which is a pretty low dose.
Actually there is more then one pathway if you look beyond the Nitrates.

I pretty confident that if directions followed, Yok3d will intrigue not just from a dense full pump aspect but increased performance.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Went good! It was strange bc I was more vascular and such but not jittery.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went good! It was strange bc I was more vascular and such but not jittery.
wait... it went "good" or it went "amazing! i jizzed myself in the gym"???

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I'm just saying it was strange bc I had the muscular affects of jacked while not feelin cracked out.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I'm just saying it was strange bc I had the muscular affects of jacked while not feelin cracked out.
wait, jacked gives u muscular effects? i just use it to get stimm'd out

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah okay, but i mean was the pump "intense" or was it just like "meh"

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
ah okay, but i mean was the pump "intense" or was it just like "meh"
It *felt* meh, but looking in the mirror, i *looked* the same as when i am on a ph/ds. ****ing intense. So while I do like it, I also like the stim feeling of a regular n.o. drink. but i will have no problem adding both pre workout, which is what I'll be doing from here on out. I also dose w/ 4 caps.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so it was there you just didnt feel it

(thats what she said)