Shift Review

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I picked this stuff up from nutra on Feb 1st and ive been dosing 4 caps to help with my cut. All i can say is this stuff is no joke. The first time i took it it gave me a boost of energy, but after the first time it gives me just a subtle boost. My body temperature has definitely gone up and so has my blood pressure just a bit. I got my gf some too and she said she feels "warm".This stuff kinda feels like a really low dose of clen to me and has given a boost to my fat loss goal that is clear after just a week, which is impressive. Hope the price stays at 15 bucks because this is something i plan on using frequently. For the money u really cant beat its effectiveness with any OTC product, although, i would say its not something im going to use right before bed again. I havnt noticed it the past week taken earlier in the day but i took two right before sleep and after falling asleep for two hours i woke up kinda restless and its hard to fall back asleep.

Yea, thats my review. Sorry if its choppy, my minds half asleep right now as i just woke up lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, nice review, I have been wondering about the effectiveness of this. I've taken I-Force's TT-33 and it looks like it has pretty similar effects. I had the same problem with waking up in the night but I am all about burning in my sleep, so I threw in some Need 2 Sleep and I stopped waking up.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked this stuff up from nutra on Feb 1st and ive been dosing 4 caps to help with my cut. All i can say is this stuff is no joke. The first time i took it it gave me a boost of energy, but after the first time it gives me just a subtle boost. My body temperature has definitely gone up and so has my blood pressure just a bit. I got my gf some too and she said she feels "warm".This stuff kinda feels like a really low dose of clen to me and has given a boost to my fat loss goal that is clear after just a week, which is impressive. Hope the price stays at 15 bucks because this is something i plan on using frequently. For the money u really cant beat its effectiveness with any OTC product, although, i would say its not something im going to use right before bed again. I havnt noticed it the past week taken earlier in the day but i took two right before sleep and after falling asleep for two hours i woke up kinda restless and its hard to fall back asleep.

Yea, thats my review. Sorry if its choppy, my minds half asleep right now as i just woke up lol
Awesome stuff! Thanks so much for the review! :)

~Rosie~

koppenberg

Awards
Sounds good! Will you clear a test when you are on it??

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! I'd love to hear from a few more people who have tried dosing it before bedtime to get a better gauge on how their sleep is afterwards.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review! I'd love to hear from a few more people who have tried dosing it before bedtime to get a better gauge on how their sleep is afterwards.
x2-i still intend to try it before bed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not SHIFT, but I have dosed Alpha-T2 pre-bed and had no problems with getting to sleep or the quality of my sleep, etc.

~Rosie~

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I bet this stuff would be perfect for a bridge between clen cycles, i think thats how im going to use it in the future

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I dose before bed and don't have any trouble.. Actually have been sleeping quite well since I started it.. Definately not a stim feel that would keep you up..

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
That is pretty impressive after 4 and a half days.. :)
How do u get 4 and a half days? I literally drove to nutraplanet as soon as it showed up on the site as "in stock" so I got to start using it before they even had time to box it up to ship to the rest of you =D

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
How do u get 4 and a half days? I literally drove to nutraplanet as soon as it showed up on the site as "in stock" so I got to start using it before they even had time to box it up to ship to the rest of you =D
sorry 5 and a half then.. still impressive.. :)

I got that because you picked it up on the 1st at around 3 in the afternoon (it was posted on Nutra in-stock around 3pm, I ordered some too.) and posted this on the the 7th at 3am (or 3 hours past the 6th..) You do the math.. That is if you started poppin it walking out of the store.. But then you went to sleep so the next day is when it started to accumulate in your system.. After talking through it we are back to 4 and a half again..

I just thought it was a little funny how you worded that " has given a boost to my fat loss goal that is clear after just a week".. What is clear?

Really I am just givin ya crap for it.. :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
sorry 5 and a half then.. still impressive.. :)

I got that because you picked it up on the 1st at around 3 in the afternoon (it was posted on Nutra in-stock around 3pm.) and posted this on the the 7th at 3am (or 3 hours past the 6th..) You do the math.. That is if you started poppin it walking out of the store.. But then you went to sleep so the next day is when it started to accumulate in your system.. After talking through it we are back to 4 and a half again..

I just thought it was a little funny how you worded that " has given a boost to my fat loss goal that is clear after just a week".. What is clear?

Really just givin ya crap for it..
lol
Order Date: 02/01/2011 at 03:50PM

Always carry a water bottle in my car so yup, as i was leaving the parking lot i popped two and two more about 9pm. So ill count that a full day, making last night the end of day 6 haha. But ive been trying to "diet" and the scale barely moves until i throw this in and im down 2 pounds between the day i started taking it and now. Both measured in the morning. Thats pretty good for me as my body really fights to hold my weight. Im just trying to lean out as much as possible before starting my epistane cycle in a little over a month. Maybe i should do another review on the first post of this thread after another week of use. Sadly, just saw in another thread about the price going up soon so i guess i gotta order another bottle

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
lol
Order Date: 02/01/2011 at 03:50PM

Always carry a water bottle in my car so yup, as i was leaving the parking lot i popped two and two more about 9pm. So ill count that a full day, making last night the end of day 6 haha. But ive been trying to "diet" and the scale barely moves until i throw this in and im down 2 pounds between the day i started taking it and now. Both measured in the morning. Thats pretty good for me as my body really fights to hold my weight. Im just trying to lean out as much as possible before starting my epistane cycle in a little over a month. Maybe i should do another review on the first post of this thread after another week of use. Sadly, just saw in another thread about the price going up soon so i guess i gotta order another bottle
Awesome man.. I am anxious to see how this works..
I might start using your math equations for my on time too :biggthumpup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LiveToLift PES 55
808rebel Supplements 6
PES 12
JudgementDay PES 21
JudgementDay Supplement Logs 25