Support for test booster?

austinfrench5

Awards
Hey guys,
I am going on my first test booster and im going to get on milk thistle for liver support. are there any more of these types of supplements i should be on?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,
I am going on my first test booster and im going to get on milk thistle for liver support. are there any more of these types of supplements i should be on?
You don't need support supplements for a natural Testosterone booster - "support" supplements are for HORMONAL products. Just stick with your basic staples as well as the Testosterone booster.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on point as always. test boosters are non hormonal.

squatmonster

Awards
Hey guys,

Just curious what test booster you using or going to use ?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,
Please list the product you are going to take as I have the feeling it's a PH or DS.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please list the product you are going to take as I have the feeling it's a PH or DS.
i was thinking that also. many uneducated people think PHs are test boosters....please state what "test booster" you will be taking.