Cordyceps sinensis works like hCG

  1. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,900
    Rep Power
    223696
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  2. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1063107
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Great find!
  3. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,900
    Rep Power
    223696
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Great find!
    Sounds very Nice maybe for...............TESTABOLAN V3 ???
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241548
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    36.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    That was one of the studies I looked over when I was formulating Drive- cordy is fantastic on a lot of different levels....

    On a side note, check out this video- this is how cordyceps grows in the wild (commercially-produced strains are much different):

    YouTube - Cordyceps: attack of the killer fungi - Planet Earth Attenborough BBC wildlife

    You wouldn't believe some of the crazy-ass questions I got after people saw this video, LOL
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  5. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,900
    Rep Power
    223696
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    That was one of the studies I looked over when I was formulating Drive- cordy is fantastic on a lot of different levels....

    On a side note, check out this video- this is how cordyceps grows in the wild (commercially-produced strains are much different):

    YouTube - Cordyceps: attack of the killer fungi - Planet Earth Attenborough BBC wildlife

    You wouldn't believe some of the crazy-ass questions I got after people saw this video, LOL

    The study not say if the Cordy used is "Cordyceps Cs-4" or (7%+ cordyceptic acid) ?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  6. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241548
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    36.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    The study not say if the Cordy used is "Cordyceps Cs-4" or (7%+ cordyceptic acid) ?
    I will look around for it- I have the full text here somewhere- I formulated Drive like 4 years ago, so there is no telling where it could have ran off to, LOL
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  7. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,900
    Rep Power
    223696
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I will look around for it- I have the full text here somewhere- I formulated Drive like 4 years ago, so there is no telling where it could have ran off to, LOL
    I never used Drive but is in my list
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cordyceps Sinensis
    By UNCfan1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 04:56 AM
  2. Cordyceps
    By 350zTT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 12:50 PM
  3. Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis Anti-Fertility Properties?
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 02:28 PM
  4. cordyceps
    By tnubs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 02:27 AM
  5. Cordyceps?
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Log in
Log in