Cordyceps sinensis works like hCG

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That was one of the studies I looked over when I was formulating Drive- cordy is fantastic on a lot of different levels....

On a side note, check out this video- this is how cordyceps grows in the wild (commercially-produced strains are much different):

YouTube - Cordyceps: attack of the killer fungi - Planet Earth Attenborough BBC wildlife

You wouldn't believe some of the crazy-ass questions I got after people saw this video, LOL

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was one of the studies I looked over when I was formulating Drive- cordy is fantastic on a lot of different levels....

On a side note, check out this video- this is how cordyceps grows in the wild (commercially-produced strains are much different):

YouTube - Cordyceps: attack of the killer fungi - Planet Earth Attenborough BBC wildlife

You wouldn't believe some of the crazy-ass questions I got after people saw this video, LOL

The study not say if the Cordy used is "Cordyceps Cs-4" or (7%+ cordyceptic acid) ?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The study not say if the Cordy used is "Cordyceps Cs-4" or (7%+ cordyceptic acid) ?
I will look around for it- I have the full text here somewhere- I formulated Drive like 4 years ago, so there is no telling where it could have ran off to, LOL

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will look around for it- I have the full text here somewhere- I formulated Drive like 4 years ago, so there is no telling where it could have ran off to, LOL
I never used Drive but is in my list