Endoamp

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long does this keep cortisol blunted for?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good one, id love ot hear this one from a rep.... or eric

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SerinAid® PS assists proteins that manage membrane functions, assists the entry of nutrients into cells and the exit of harmful, stress-related waste products out of cells, and is involved in transmission of molecular messages from cell to cell. Collectively, although the results of PS supplementation in children have not been conclusive, many physicians and holistic practitioners, believe that PS can help children and young adults with their behavior disorders and also with their mood and stress related challenges.

It is widely known that the use of statins (cholesterol lowering drugs) can severely impact on skills involving brain function. It is estimated that approximately 20 million Americans already use statins, and that this number might double if the cholesterol standards are actually lowered, as more people are prescribed statins.

Studies have shown that after six months of statin use, patients performed poorly in tests involving complex mazes, psychomotor, and memory tests. In addition, recently published studies have indicated that in addition, obese individuals often suffer from memory loss and other cognitive impairments. Again, PS has become a widely used safe nutrient to support mental performance under these circumstances.

Elevated levels of cortisol, a catabolic stress hormone released by the body when a person is subjected to physical and emotional stress, can ravage both muscle tissue and brain cells, thus impairing optimal cellular activity. With regular dietary supplementation using SerinAid® PS, elevated cortisol levels can be safely reduced, and both cognition and immune system functions can be optimized.

Current research has been conducted in assessing how PS might act as a true ergogenic agent in improving exercise performance. A number of recently published findings have shown that PS can significantly help exercising individuals improve exercise capacity, reduce muscle soreness, reduce fatigue, and hasten recovery. Finally, PS has been shown in a published research study to aid golfers in their ability to accurately drive a golf ball and to reduce their stress levels.

PS is a proven, efficacious, natural, and extremely well tolerated nutrient, and of course, it is safe to use every day. That is why PS has become such a highly recognized and highly respected mental performance supplement.

PS is extremely well documented, and has been researched in more than 40 human clinical trials over a period of more than 30 years in research studies throughout the world. More than 20 placebo controlled clinical trials have consistently proven that PS has considerable value as a dietary supplement, and that the normal diet provides an insufficient amount of PS.

It has been shown that the addition of supplemental PS contributes to the maintenance and improvement of many critical brain functions. Through various physiological pathways, PS becomes available as an important compound for cell turnover, and through the production of short half-life metabolites, PS powerfully contributes to the fine-tuning of physiological well being.
SerinAid is the PS complex that we use in EndoAmp. I don't believe there is a set time frame for how long the effects last. The serving instructions list that one scoop should be taken daily, but I'll have to check with Eric to see how long the effects last. Nice question!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
i have a question then about endoamp.....i want to run cyx3, a clen/t3/yoh blend, besides how long it lasts, hows its potency as an anti-cort, should i run it along side the cyx3, without an anabolic....obviously the goal is muscle sparring here

very curious

iv used it a few times in pct, but hard to tell how much it was doing seeing i was using other stuff and keeping food high

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
depending on how long it does, might make it more advantageous to take it earlier in the day.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still nothing on this?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bumperz.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
depending on how long it does, might make it more advantageous to take it earlier in the day.
Odd than I didn't see the last two bumps. It can be advantageous during the morning because that is when cortisol is the highest (excluding during/postworkout).

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Split the dose AM and post workout or vice versa if you train AM

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have heard you kind of want cortisol higher in the mornings.....not sure why just what i have heard.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it's not conducive to just crush cortisol, you want to mitigate it or better yet keep the test/cortisol ratio prime.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have heard you kind of want cortisol higher in the mornings.....not sure why just what i have heard.
I dont beleive the lasting effect of PS has been studied, but its benefits probably gradually decline to baseline over a few days or weeks...

Ive addressed these other issues in detail in the endoamp thread in the past.

The effect of PS is nutrative rather than suppressive. It doesnt really suppress cortisol. It more provides a necessary nutrient (phospholipids) to mitigate the catabolic requirements -- the end result of which is lower cortisol. Protein does something similar by supplying amino acids.

-Eric

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont beleive the lasting effect of PS has been studied, but its benefits probably gradually decline to baseline over a few days or weeks...

Ive addressed these other issues in detail in the endoamp thread in the past.

The effect of PS is nutrative rather than suppressive. It doesnt really suppress cortisol. It more provides a necessary nutrient (phospholipids) to mitigate the catabolic requirements -- the end result of which is lower cortisol. Protein does something similar by supplying amino acids.

-Eric
excellent, so would it be good to take endoamp before bed on off days to help boost GH and Test even more at night?