How to use SHIFT by PES

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any questions, ask away! Here is some general education on how to use SHIFT.

SHIFT can be used by MEN or WOMEN. SHIFT is stimulant free so it can be stacked with both stimulant fat burners or non-stimulant fat burners.

SHIFT as a StandAlone​

Keep your metabolism cranking all day and night with SHIFT. I recommend taking 2 capsules in the morning, 1 capsule in the evening, and 1 capsule before bed. Can be taken with or without food.

The 24/7 Fat Loss Stack​

This is how you would stack shift with a product containing stimulants. As far as the stimulant fat burners that I personally recommend for this stack, I like Alpha-T2, OxyElite Pro, and HEAT. Below is a dosing scheme of how you would want to dose the products for OPTIMAL FAT LOSS. Follow recommended dosing with the stimulants, and follow the dosing below for SHIFT.

Morning: 2 Alpha-T2 (empty stomach)
Afternoon: 1 Alpha-T2 + 1 SHIFT (empty stomach if possible)
Night: 2 SHIFT

Burn fat all day and all night with no trouble sleeping.

SHIFT for 100% Stim Free Stacks​

You can use SHIFT to make a powerful STIM FREE fat loss or lean mass stack. The three products I recommend for this are Erase, DCP, and Lean Xtreme. Follow the label guidelines for all products, as well as SHIFT. Below is how one would dose SHIFT and Erase

Morning: 2 SHIFT + 1-2 Erase
Afternoon: 1 SHIFT + 1 Erase
Night: optional 1 SHIFT

:firedevil:The Always Burning Fat Stack:firedevil:​

This stack is a one of a kind. I could write a whole page about the power it has. These are the ONLY products I would use this way, as the dosing is carefully designed for these three products. The Alpha-T2/OxyElite Pro stack was the hottest stack of 2010...well welcome to 2011.

Morning (empty stomach): 2 Alpha-T2 + 1 OxyElite Pro
Afternoon (empty stomach) : 1 Alpha-T2 + 2 OxyElite Pro + 1 SHIFT

Insane stimulant and metabolism pathways to burn fat all day, and all cleared from your system to avoid sleep trouble before bed, with SHIFT at a solid dose before bed to increase fat loss during the night.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to Shift, Recreate, and Eviscerate smolder!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff, Josh :thumbsup:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
When you say "night" on shift. Do you mean like literally 30 minutes before your head hits the pillow like take it with your zma and what have you? Or do you just mean sometime in the evening like 9pm, a couple hours before bed time?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say "night" on shift. Do you mean like literally 30 minutes before your head hits the pillow like take it with your zma and what have you? Or do you just mean sometime in the evening like 9pm, a couple hours before bed time?
Either works...personally I would do it with my ZMA before my head hit the pillow

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so it is ok to do a combined total of 6 when using at-2/shift. i was planning on 5, but if 6 is ok that's even better.:28:

be cool to add a couple of shift to my bedtime erase.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could try to incorporate OEP into a stack with peS goodies but for some reason it just makes me feel terrible. I'm definitely not stim sensitive either . Shame cause I have two bottles here. Heat however, gives me a sense of well being and a little warmth I'm comfortable with. Also, I believe in dsades formulas and the synergy between his ingredient choices for all the products he creates. I'll stick with heat, shift , dcp, lean extreme and erase for the win. Smolder is the icing on the cake after a lot of handwork. Being in so-cal, I'm definitely looking forward to summer, can you tell? Haha . Thanks for the info natty d, I bumped my erase to 5 caps as I talked about with your prior to my trip where I had to fly without torem, and it worked perfectly. Thanks for the help man .

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bumped my erase to 5 caps as I talked about with your prior to my trip where I had to fly without torem, and it worked perfectly. Thanks for the help man .
From the Erase bottle,

Erase Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule, 1-3 times daily. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS, FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip, I've got 3 empty bottles that had the same directions. I consulted natty first about my situation (mid pct, had to unexpectedly fly and be off torem for 7 days and being estro sensitive I didn't want to take any chances) and we were both ok with doing 4 or 5 for a 1 week period prior to continuing my torem protocol. I'm not the only person that has done 5 either, for me it was a better safe then sorry situation and I weighed the pros and cons

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is in it and why is it a good idea to take it at night? I'm not doubting the efficacy, I just bet people would like to know.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Any questions, ask away! Here is some general education on how to use SHIFT.

SHIFT can be used by MEN or WOMEN. SHIFT is stimulant free so it can be stacked with both stimulant fat burners or non-stimulant fat burners.

SHIFT as a StandAlone​

Keep your metabolism cranking all day and night with SHIFT. I recommend taking 2 capsules in the morning, 1 capsule in the evening, and 1 capsule before bed. Can be taken with or without food.

The 24/7 Fat Loss Stack​

This is how you would stack shift with a product containing stimulants. As far as the stimulant fat burners that I personally recommend for this stack, I like Alpha-T2, OxyElite Pro, and HEAT. Below is a dosing scheme of how you would want to dose the products for OPTIMAL FAT LOSS. Follow recommended dosing with the stimulants, and follow the dosing below for SHIFT.

Morning: 2 Alpha-T2 (empty stomach)
Afternoon: 1 Alpha-T2 + 1 SHIFT (empty stomach if possible)

Burn fat all day and all night with no trouble sleeping.

SHIFT for 100% Stim Free Stacks​

You can use SHIFT to make a powerful STIM FREE fat loss or lean mass stack. The three products I recommend for this are Erase, DCP, and Lean Xtreme. Follow the label guidelines for all products, as well as SHIFT. Below is how one would dose SHIFT and Erase

Morning: 2 SHIFT + 1-2 Erase
Afternoon: 1 SHIFT + 1 Erase
Night: optional 1 SHIFT

:firedevil:The Always Burning Fat Stack:firedevil:​

This stack is a one of a kind. I could write a whole page about the power it has. These are the ONLY products I would use this way, as the dosing is carefully designed for these three products. The Alpha-T2/OxyElite Pro stack was the hottest stack of 2010...well welcome to 2011.

Morning (empty stomach): 2 Alpha-T2 + 1 OxyElite Pro
Afternoon (empty stomach) : 1 Alpha-T2 + 2 OxyElite Pro + 1 SHIFT

Insane stimulant and metabolism pathways to burn fat all day, and all cleared from your system to avoid sleep trouble before bed, with SHIFT at a solid dose before bed to increase fat loss during the night.
Can I ask why you would recommend only 4 caps a day (600 mcg 3,3) as a stand alone but mixed with alpha-t2 a total of 6 (900 mcg 3,3) ? Just for sales? Since 3,3 is the main driver in each product I would think a consistent amount would be recommended either way.. %50 more seem significant..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I ask why you would recommend only 4 caps a day (600 mcg 3,3) as a stand alone but mixed with alpha-t2 a total of 6 (900 mcg 3,3) ? Just for sales? Since 3,3 is the main driver in each product I would think a consistent amount would be recommended either way.. %50 more seem significant..
You could use more, but if you wanted to go 5-6 per day you would need 2 bottles for a month supply.

I was trying to make the stacks and the standalone dosing both results effective and cost effective

Although with the intro sale 2 bottles of shift is a good deal

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
how would you dose shift and caffeine throughout the day?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how would you dose shift and caffeine throughout the day?
Caffeine (dosage dependent on the individual - YOUR decision)
Dose 1 - first thing
Dose 2 - 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

SHIFT
Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1
Dose 3 (optional) - 1 cap pre-bed

~Rosie~

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm. Quality supplements coming from PES. Erase and shift seem damn near like staples, money warranting.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
You could use more, but if you wanted to go 5-6 per day you would need 2 bottles for a month supply.

I was trying to make the stacks and the standalone dosing both results effective and cost effective

Hmm.. I think I will ramp it up.. I have used T3 before and I am not getting quite the same effect from the 3,3-T2.. Which is good and bad.. I don't run around feeling like crap all day but it just doesn't feel like the calorie expedenture is there either.. Good to know it is safe to up the dose.. I picked some of this up the first day it was released and I am currently running it in a 60 day DCP/HEAT/ATD/DAA/Special Tactics (ALRI) cycle.. Like you said, at $15 a bottle, why not run 2..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm. Quality supplements coming from PES. Erase and shift seem damn near like staples, money warranting.
PES has a lot to offer, and there is more where that came from. Staples for sure all that they have given us so far - at least for ME :D

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established

Just for my own sanity.. And because this is my body.. I want to make sure I am being safe here..

In the below thread you indicated that 600mcg was the max dosage for 3,3 and I have never seen T2 recommended to go above 600mcg a day by PES or any other company.. In fact the label says not to exceed 3 caps a day (on A-T2 and 4 caps of Shift.) But now Shift is released and all of the sudden 900mcg a day of 3,3 is ok and it can be stacked with A-T2.. Have you guys tested this? I am not sure I want to be the guinea pig..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/149597-alpha-t2-legit.html

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HMMM I'm looking for a strong fat loss stack. What about a HEAT/Shift/Erase stack? Also is there any need/worry over thyroid issues coming off Shift?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HMMM I'm looking for a strong fat loss stack. What about a HEAT/Shift/Erase stack? Also is there any need/worry over thyroid issues coming off Shift?
This stack would work great :)

Re thyrpid issues, there have been none with the users of Alpha-T2, so I can't imagine there being any with Shift, but I'll let Josh comment here.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This stack would work great :)

Re thyrpid issues, there have been none with the users of Alpha-T2, so I can't imagine there being any with Shift, but I'll let Josh comment here.

~Rosie~
i just use at-2 5 days a week and haven't had any issues-been on it for quite awhile now.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Just for my own sanity.. And because this is my body.. I want to make sure I am being safe here..

In the below thread you indicated that 600mcg was the max dosage for 3,3 and I have never seen T2 recommended to go above 600mcg a day by PES or any other company.. In fact the label says not to exceed 3 caps a day (on A-T2 and 4 caps of Shift.) But now Shift is released and all of the sudden 900mcg a day of 3,3 is ok and it can be stacked with A-T2.. Have you guys tested this? I am not sure I want to be the guinea pig..

I'm waiting to hear an explanation on this myself...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Since dosing Alpha-T2 is only morning and afternoon doses, the max I would recommend is 300mcg per dose. So when talking about Alpha-T2, I recommend 600mcg max per day (since dosing is morning and afternoon only).

Since the SHIFT will be taking at night when taking with Alpha-T2, this still follows the 300mcg per dose rule

300mcg morning

300mcg afternoon

300mcg pre-bed

All spread out very nicely. I myself have done this prior to releasing shift. You're not the guinea pig haha

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Since dosing Alpha-T2 is only morning and afternoon doses, the max I would recommend is 300mcg per dose. So when talking about Alpha-T2, I recommend 600mcg max per day (since dosing is morning and afternoon only).

Since the SHIFT will be taking at night when taking with Alpha-T2, this still follows the 300mcg per dose rule

300mcg morning

300mcg afternoon

300mcg pre-bed

All spread out very nicely. I myself have done this prior to releasing shift. You're not the guinea pig haha

Thanks for the clarification. So then I'm assuming if one wanted to go all out on a non stim you could do that dosing pattern using JUST shift if you wanted, ie. :

2 shift in the morning

2 shift in the afternoon

2 shift pre bed

correct?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Is the sale still going on?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the clarification. So then I'm assuming if one wanted to go all out on a non stim you could do that dosing pattern using JUST shift if you wanted, ie. :

2 shift in the morning

2 shift in the afternoon

2 shift pre bed

correct?
Youd need 2 bottles for a month supply, but yes you could do it that way. I would limit to 4 weeks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was planning on using Shift around my massive re-feeds as a "damage control" of sorts. How would you recommend the dosing in regards to that scenario?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Youd need 2 bottles for a month supply, but yes you could do it that way. I would limit to 4 weeks

What's the max dosage you would go on only shift to allow for the full 8 weeks on 4 off?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was planning on using Shift around my massive re-feeds as a "damage control" of sorts. How would you recommend the dosing in regards to that scenario?
I would make sure to have a steady 1-2 capsules in your system throughout the entire day and 1-2 before bed.

Maybe 1 capsule every 3-4 hours and 1 before bed

What's the max dosage you would go on only shift to allow for the full 8 weeks on 4 off?
If going 8 weeks I would stick to the label and do either:

1 wake up
1 mid day
1 evening
1 pre bed

or

2 wake up
2 before bed

matthasnoname

Awards
Could Shift be worked in to the OxyElite/AT2/Erase stack or would it be pointless?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could Shift be worked in to the OxyElite/AT2/Erase stack or would it be pointless?
You could work it in - have a cap pre-bed if you wanted, and only use one cap of Alpha-T2 as you second dose.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Run it just like the AT2/Erase stack but throw 1 cap of shift in in the evening and 1-2 before bed
looking forward to the before bed dose.:147:

hulkster

Awards
PCT?? Sides??

After taking shift how long does it take for your thyroid levels to return to normal? Is there anything one should have on hand before taking shift, and can shift cause any short or long term side affects?

hulkster

Awards
After taking shift how long does it take for your thyroid levels to return to normal? Is there anything one should have on hand before taking shift, and can shift cause any short or long term side affects?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just saw this Natty, very well thought out and extremely clear. I am thinking about a DCP/HEAT/Shift stack in the future and this helps immensely figuring out the layout of it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, your thyroid levels will remain normal on and after a cycle of SHIFT, as the suppression is not significant. If you are worried though 2 weeks of 7-keto-dhea after ending should do the trick

I just saw this Natty, very well thought out and extremely clear. I am thinking about a DCP/HEAT/Shift stack in the future and this helps immensely figuring out the layout of it.
Glad it helps :)

hulkster

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I have a couple more questions. I see that you can stack erase with shift and that's what I would like to do. So one of my questions is I'm going on my honeymoon in mid March and I wanted to know if I can drink on this stack. I took M1T years ago and everyone emphasized how important it was not to drink while on it. Second question is how long or how short can you run that stack? Lastly I recently purchased a beta-alanine product (beta-x from ast) before I found your product line and I wanted to know if I could run that as well or if I should just save it for another time? If you could find the time to answer my questions I would appreciate it. I've been reading through the forums but haven't found the answers to these questions.

Batman1991

Batman1991

Awards
whats the best protocol if i was using erase, alpha t2, OEP, and recreate?