How to use SHIFT by PES

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    How to use SHIFT by PES


    Any questions, ask away! Here is some general education on how to use SHIFT.


    SHIFT can be used by MEN or WOMEN. SHIFT is stimulant free so it can be stacked with both stimulant fat burners or non-stimulant fat burners.

    SHIFT as a StandAlone


    Keep your metabolism cranking all day and night with SHIFT. I recommend taking 2 capsules in the morning, 1 capsule in the evening, and 1 capsule before bed. Can be taken with or without food.


    The 24/7 Fat Loss Stack


    This is how you would stack shift with a product containing stimulants. As far as the stimulant fat burners that I personally recommend for this stack, I like Alpha-T2, OxyElite Pro, and HEAT. Below is a dosing scheme of how you would want to dose the products for OPTIMAL FAT LOSS. Follow recommended dosing with the stimulants, and follow the dosing below for SHIFT.

    Morning: 2 Alpha-T2 (empty stomach)
    Afternoon: 1 Alpha-T2 + 1 SHIFT (empty stomach if possible)
    Night: 2 SHIFT

    Burn fat all day and all night with no trouble sleeping.


    SHIFT for 100% Stim Free Stacks


    You can use SHIFT to make a powerful STIM FREE fat loss or lean mass stack. The three products I recommend for this are Erase, DCP, and Lean Xtreme. Follow the label guidelines for all products, as well as SHIFT. Below is how one would dose SHIFT and Erase

    Morning: 2 SHIFT + 1-2 Erase
    Afternoon: 1 SHIFT + 1 Erase
    Night: optional 1 SHIFT


    The Always Burning Fat Stack


    This stack is a one of a kind. I could write a whole page about the power it has. These are the ONLY products I would use this way, as the dosing is carefully designed for these three products. The Alpha-T2/OxyElite Pro stack was the hottest stack of 2010...well welcome to 2011.

    Morning (empty stomach): 2 Alpha-T2 + 1 OxyElite Pro
    Afternoon (empty stomach) : 1 Alpha-T2 + 2 OxyElite Pro + 1 SHIFT
    Night: 2 SHIFT

    Insane stimulant and metabolism pathways to burn fat all day, and all cleared from your system to avoid sleep trouble before bed, with SHIFT at a solid dose before bed to increase fat loss during the night.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined


  2. Senior Member
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Answers
    0

    Looking forward to Shift, Recreate, and Eviscerate smolder!

  3. Senior Member
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0

    bookmarked

    •   
       

  4. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Looking forward to Shift, Recreate, and Eviscerate smolder!
    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    bookmarked
    Ahh i am glad my work is appreciated lol
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Good stuff, Josh
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. Senior Member
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0

    When you say "night" on shift. Do you mean like literally 30 minutes before your head hits the pillow like take it with your zma and what have you? Or do you just mean sometime in the evening like 9pm, a couple hours before bed time?

  7. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    When you say "night" on shift. Do you mean like literally 30 minutes before your head hits the pillow like take it with your zma and what have you? Or do you just mean sometime in the evening like 9pm, a couple hours before bed time?
    Either works...personally I would do it with my ZMA before my head hit the pillow
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    so it is ok to do a combined total of 6 when using at-2/shift. i was planning on 5, but if 6 is ok that's even better.

    be cool to add a couple of shift to my bedtime erase.

  9. New Member
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    276
    Answers
    0

    I wish I could try to incorporate OEP into a stack with peS goodies but for some reason it just makes me feel terrible. I'm definitely not stim sensitive either . Shame cause I have two bottles here. Heat however, gives me a sense of well being and a little warmth I'm comfortable with. Also, I believe in dsades formulas and the synergy between his ingredient choices for all the products he creates. I'll stick with heat, shift , dcp, lean extreme and erase for the win. Smolder is the icing on the cake after a lot of handwork. Being in so-cal, I'm definitely looking forward to summer, can you tell? Haha . Thanks for the info natty d, I bumped my erase to 5 caps as I talked about with your prior to my trip where I had to fly without torem, and it worked perfectly. Thanks for the help man .

  10. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,640
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    I bumped my erase to 5 caps as I talked about with your prior to my trip where I had to fly without torem, and it worked perfectly. Thanks for the help man .
    From the Erase bottle,

    Erase Directions:

    As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule, 1-3 times daily. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS, FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.

  11. New Member
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    276
    Answers
    0

    Thanks for the tip, I've got 3 empty bottles that had the same directions. I consulted natty first about my situation (mid pct, had to unexpectedly fly and be off torem for 7 days and being estro sensitive I didn't want to take any chances) and we were both ok with doing 4 or 5 for a 1 week period prior to continuing my torem protocol. I'm not the only person that has done 5 either, for me it was a better safe then sorry situation and I weighed the pros and cons

  12. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,906
    Answers
    0

    What is in it and why is it a good idea to take it at night? I'm not doubting the efficacy, I just bet people would like to know.
    Celtic Labs Rep

  13. New Member
    bubsnt3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Any questions, ask away! Here is some general education on how to use SHIFT.


    SHIFT can be used by MEN or WOMEN. SHIFT is stimulant free so it can be stacked with both stimulant fat burners or non-stimulant fat burners.

    SHIFT as a StandAlone


    Keep your metabolism cranking all day and night with SHIFT. I recommend taking 2 capsules in the morning, 1 capsule in the evening, and 1 capsule before bed. Can be taken with or without food.


    The 24/7 Fat Loss Stack


    This is how you would stack shift with a product containing stimulants. As far as the stimulant fat burners that I personally recommend for this stack, I like Alpha-T2, OxyElite Pro, and HEAT. Below is a dosing scheme of how you would want to dose the products for OPTIMAL FAT LOSS. Follow recommended dosing with the stimulants, and follow the dosing below for SHIFT.

    Morning: 2 Alpha-T2 (empty stomach)
    Afternoon: 1 Alpha-T2 + 1 SHIFT (empty stomach if possible)
    Night: 2 SHIFT

    Burn fat all day and all night with no trouble sleeping.


    SHIFT for 100% Stim Free Stacks


    You can use SHIFT to make a powerful STIM FREE fat loss or lean mass stack. The three products I recommend for this are Erase, DCP, and Lean Xtreme. Follow the label guidelines for all products, as well as SHIFT. Below is how one would dose SHIFT and Erase

    Morning: 2 SHIFT + 1-2 Erase
    Afternoon: 1 SHIFT + 1 Erase
    Night: optional 1 SHIFT


    The Always Burning Fat Stack


    This stack is a one of a kind. I could write a whole page about the power it has. These are the ONLY products I would use this way, as the dosing is carefully designed for these three products. The Alpha-T2/OxyElite Pro stack was the hottest stack of 2010...well welcome to 2011.

    Morning (empty stomach): 2 Alpha-T2 + 1 OxyElite Pro
    Afternoon (empty stomach) : 1 Alpha-T2 + 2 OxyElite Pro + 1 SHIFT
    Night: 2 SHIFT

    Insane stimulant and metabolism pathways to burn fat all day, and all cleared from your system to avoid sleep trouble before bed, with SHIFT at a solid dose before bed to increase fat loss during the night.
    Can I ask why you would recommend only 4 caps a day (600 mcg 3,3) as a stand alone but mixed with alpha-t2 a total of 6 (900 mcg 3,3) ? Just for sales? Since 3,3 is the main driver in each product I would think a consistent amount would be recommended either way.. %50 more seem significant..

  14. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by bubsnt3 View Post
    Can I ask why you would recommend only 4 caps a day (600 mcg 3,3) as a stand alone but mixed with alpha-t2 a total of 6 (900 mcg 3,3) ? Just for sales? Since 3,3 is the main driver in each product I would think a consistent amount would be recommended either way.. %50 more seem significant..
    You could use more, but if you wanted to go 5-6 per day you would need 2 bottles for a month supply.

    I was trying to make the stacks and the standalone dosing both results effective and cost effective

    Although with the intro sale 2 bottles of shift is a good deal
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  15. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    What is in it and why is it a good idea to take it at night? I'm not doubting the efficacy, I just bet people would like to know.
    3,3'-T2

    It is not a stimulant and will not keep you awake at night like stimulants
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  16. New Member
    rojasdave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    191
    Answers
    0

    how would you dose shift and caffeine throughout the day?

  17. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rojasdave View Post
    how would you dose shift and caffeine throughout the day?
    Caffeine (dosage dependent on the individual - YOUR decision)
    Dose 1 - first thing
    Dose 2 - 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

    SHIFT
    Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1
    Dose 3 (optional) - 1 cap pre-bed

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  18. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,906
    Answers
    0

    Hmmm. Quality supplements coming from PES. Erase and shift seem damn near like staples, money warranting.
    Celtic Labs Rep

  19. New Member
    bubsnt3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You could use more, but if you wanted to go 5-6 per day you would need 2 bottles for a month supply.

    I was trying to make the stacks and the standalone dosing both results effective and cost effective

    Although with the intro sale 2 bottles of shift is a good deal
    Hmm.. I think I will ramp it up.. I have used T3 before and I am not getting quite the same effect from the 3,3-T2.. Which is good and bad.. I don't run around feeling like crap all day but it just doesn't feel like the calorie expedenture is there either.. Good to know it is safe to up the dose.. I picked some of this up the first day it was released and I am currently running it in a 60 day DCP/HEAT/ATD/DAA/Special Tactics (ALRI) cycle.. Like you said, at $15 a bottle, why not run 2..

  20. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Hmmm. Quality supplements coming from PES. Erase and shift seem damn near like staples, money warranting.
    PES has a lot to offer, and there is more where that came from. Staples for sure all that they have given us so far - at least for ME
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  21. New Member
    bubsnt3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You could use more, but if you wanted to go 5-6 per day you would need 2 bottles for a month supply.

    I was trying to make the stacks and the standalone dosing both results effective and cost effective

    Although with the intro sale 2 bottles of shift is a good deal
    Just for my own sanity.. And because this is my body.. I want to make sure I am being safe here..

    In the below thread you indicated that 600mcg was the max dosage for 3,3 and I have never seen T2 recommended to go above 600mcg a day by PES or any other company.. In fact the label says not to exceed 3 caps a day (on A-T2 and 4 caps of Shift.) But now Shift is released and all of the sudden 900mcg a day of 3,3 is ok and it can be stacked with A-T2.. Have you guys tested this? I am not sure I want to be the guinea pig..

    Alpha-T2 ... Legit ??

  22. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0

    HMMM I'm looking for a strong fat loss stack. What about a HEAT/Shift/Erase stack? Also is there any need/worry over thyroid issues coming off Shift?


  23. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    HMMM I'm looking for a strong fat loss stack. What about a HEAT/Shift/Erase stack? Also is there any need/worry over thyroid issues coming off Shift?
    This stack would work great

    Re thyrpid issues, there have been none with the users of Alpha-T2, so I can't imagine there being any with Shift, but I'll let Josh comment here.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  24. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0

    Thanks Rosie!


  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,651
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    This stack would work great

    Re thyrpid issues, there have been none with the users of Alpha-T2, so I can't imagine there being any with Shift, but I'll let Josh comment here.

    ~Rosie~
    i just use at-2 5 days a week and haven't had any issues-been on it for quite awhile now.

  26. New Member
    rojasdave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    191
    Answers
    0

    how would you use zma, titanium, and shift?

  27. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Thanks Rosie!
    No worries, Ryan


    Quote Originally Posted by rojasdave View Post
    how would you use zma, titanium, and shift?
    Follow the dosing/timing instructions on the product labels.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  28. Senior Member
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bubsnt3 View Post
    Just for my own sanity.. And because this is my body.. I want to make sure I am being safe here..

    In the below thread you indicated that 600mcg was the max dosage for 3,3 and I have never seen T2 recommended to go above 600mcg a day by PES or any other company.. In fact the label says not to exceed 3 caps a day (on A-T2 and 4 caps of Shift.) But now Shift is released and all of the sudden 900mcg a day of 3,3 is ok and it can be stacked with A-T2.. Have you guys tested this? I am not sure I want to be the guinea pig..

    Alpha-T2 ... Legit ??

    I'm waiting to hear an explanation on this myself...

  29. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by bubsnt3 View Post
    Just for my own sanity.. And because this is my body.. I want to make sure I am being safe here..

    In the below thread you indicated that 600mcg was the max dosage for 3,3 and I have never seen T2 recommended to go above 600mcg a day by PES or any other company.. In fact the label says not to exceed 3 caps a day (on A-T2 and 4 caps of Shift.) But now Shift is released and all of the sudden 900mcg a day of 3,3 is ok and it can be stacked with A-T2.. Have you guys tested this? I am not sure I want to be the guinea pig..

    Alpha-T2 ... Legit ??
    Since dosing Alpha-T2 is only morning and afternoon doses, the max I would recommend is 300mcg per dose. So when talking about Alpha-T2, I recommend 600mcg max per day (since dosing is morning and afternoon only).

    Since the SHIFT will be taking at night when taking with Alpha-T2, this still follows the 300mcg per dose rule

    300mcg morning

    300mcg afternoon

    300mcg pre-bed

    All spread out very nicely. I myself have done this prior to releasing shift. You're not the guinea pig haha
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  30. Senior Member
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Since dosing Alpha-T2 is only morning and afternoon doses, the max I would recommend is 300mcg per dose. So when talking about Alpha-T2, I recommend 600mcg max per day (since dosing is morning and afternoon only).

    Since the SHIFT will be taking at night when taking with Alpha-T2, this still follows the 300mcg per dose rule

    300mcg morning

    300mcg afternoon

    300mcg pre-bed

    All spread out very nicely. I myself have done this prior to releasing shift. You're not the guinea pig haha

    Thanks for the clarification. So then I'm assuming if one wanted to go all out on a non stim you could do that dosing pattern using JUST shift if you wanted, ie. :

    2 shift in the morning

    2 shift in the afternoon

    2 shift pre bed

    correct?

  31. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Answers
    0

    Is the sale still going on?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  32. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. So then I'm assuming if one wanted to go all out on a non stim you could do that dosing pattern using JUST shift if you wanted, ie. :

    2 shift in the morning

    2 shift in the afternoon

    2 shift pre bed

    correct?
    Youd need 2 bottles for a month supply, but yes you could do it that way. I would limit to 4 weeks
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  33. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Is the sale still going on?
    Yup! I think it ends Monday or Tuesday

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...t-90-caps.html
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  34. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,093
    Answers
    0

    I was planning on using Shift around my massive re-feeds as a "damage control" of sorts. How would you recommend the dosing in regards to that scenario?

  35. Senior Member
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Youd need 2 bottles for a month supply, but yes you could do it that way. I would limit to 4 weeks

    What's the max dosage you would go on only shift to allow for the full 8 weeks on 4 off?

  36. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I was planning on using Shift around my massive re-feeds as a "damage control" of sorts. How would you recommend the dosing in regards to that scenario?
    I would make sure to have a steady 1-2 capsules in your system throughout the entire day and 1-2 before bed.

    Maybe 1 capsule every 3-4 hours and 1 before bed

    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    What's the max dosage you would go on only shift to allow for the full 8 weeks on 4 off?
    If going 8 weeks I would stick to the label and do either:

    1 wake up
    1 mid day
    1 evening
    1 pre bed

    or

    2 wake up
    2 before bed
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  37. New Member
    matthasnoname's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0

    Could Shift be worked in to the OxyElite/AT2/Erase stack or would it be pointless?

  38. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by matthasnoname View Post
    Could Shift be worked in to the OxyElite/AT2/Erase stack or would it be pointless?
    You could work it in - have a cap pre-bed if you wanted, and only use one cap of Alpha-T2 as you second dose.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  39. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by matthasnoname View Post
    Could Shift be worked in to the OxyElite/AT2/Erase stack or would it be pointless?
    Run it just like the AT2/Erase stack but throw 1 cap of shift in in the evening and 1-2 before bed
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  40. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Yup! I think it ends Monday or Tuesday

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...t-90-caps.html
    Wait. Why's the price going up this is good at $15
    CELTIC LABS REP

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pes Shift ?
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 05:04 PM
  2. Shift question
    By picazzo in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 03:15 PM
  3. SHift
    By BPjohn123 in forum PES
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 12:29 PM
  4. PES Shift?
    By zb126 in forum PES
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in