xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone got any experience with this product of AA as a compound? Thanks

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
ive ran a couple X-factor cycle, it was pretty good, gained some muscle while leaning down pretty well, but if you have joints problems then i would stay away from it. Supposdly the X-factor advanced kicks in quicker and may not be as hard on the joints but i haven't tried it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm at day 19 using XFA...along with TestFactor, loving it!...check the log section for at least 2 logs going....It is def worth trying out, feeling large/pumped thru-out the day, leaning out (haven't checked weight recently, need to do that)...dosing 4-5 caps PreWO, gives a pretty solid pump....at some point during this run, I really would like to add in some Aps's mesomorph and see what craziness that would produce... :poke:

Edit: Also, worth noting....NO joint issues....nor any increased DOMS as some have had mentioned in the past...and I'm even training to try to induce the MOST DOMS...fyi....

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you search BBs forum there have literally been about 100 logs in the past seven years, there is a lot of feedback here at AM too. For those in the know, this is one of a handful of respected ingredients in sports nutrition today along with creatine, bcaa, protein. ArA is a macronutrient safe enough to get FDA approval for inclusion in baby formula, I would say it is not only safer, but is more effective than any herbal based ingredient or formula on the market.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I won't doubt its an interesting supp but it is too expensive IMO, especially for running 50 days, especially for being £50+ in the UK.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't doubt its an interesting supp but it is too expensive IMO, especially for running 50 days, especially for being £50+ in the UK.
sorry to hear you feel that way, I would be excited to hear how you respond if you do end up trying it down the road.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
if you search BBs forum there have literally been about 100 logs in the past seven years, there is a lot of feedback here at AM too. For those in the know, this is one of a handful of respected ingredients in sports nutrition today along with creatine, bcaa, protein. ArA is a macronutrient safe enough to get FDA approval for inclusion in baby formula, I would say it is not only safer, but is more effective than any herbal based ingredient or formula on the market.
Hi, thanks for your post. I'm closing in on PCT of my cycle. Do you think XFA would help in PCT along with the rest of the PCT protocol (serm, creatine, bcaa, etc) i mean help solidify the gains? Thanks

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone got any experience with this product of AA as a compound? Thanks
Yes. Ran 2 bottles of it along with TestFactor...always use X-Factor whenever I'm recomping. Excellent stuff.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. Ran 2 bottles of it along with TestFactor...always use X-Factor whenever I'm recomping. Excellent stuff.
glad to hear it, it helps me recomp much better than any nutrient partioner supp (glycobol, anabolic pump, etc). While using 1g ArA a day I stay noticeably leaner and much more full/round in my delts, arms and pecs.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think it would warrant use during a PCT? From your experience with it.
I'm using it in my PCT, but I just started so I can't comment on effectiveness. I expect it to be a very good addition.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Back in the day when NP sold bulk AA powder, I used it for every pct I did. I really enjoyed it. As long your getting a gram a day, I say it will be well worth it. I normally started it 1 week prior to cycle ending.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Back in the day when NP sold bulk AA powder, I used it for every pct I did. I really enjoyed it. As long your getting a gram a day, I say it will be well worth it. I normally started it 1 week prior to cycle ending.
Care to eleborate further on its use in PCT and your experiences from it? as the MN rep seems to have ignored my post directed at him. Thanks

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it in my PCT, but I just started so I can't comment on effectiveness. I expect it to be a very good addition.
Out of curiousity how have you incorperated it into ur PCT? Thanks

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Care to eleborate further on its use in PCT and your experiences from it? as the MN rep seems to have ignored my post directed at him. Thanks
Ya man, when I get home from work I'll hit up some more details for you.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I might give this a try

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive ran it on cycle and i can say its amazing, definitely added a lot to my cycle specially in size

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive ran it on cycle and i can say its amazing, definitely added a lot to my cycle specially in size
glad you enjoyed it!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you able to answer my question directed at you? (Post number 8) Thanks
thanks for bringing that to my attention, I must have skimmed over it.

The short answer is yes, William writes about using 250mg ArA for extended periods of time as a great way to ensure you do not lose gains between cycles. Additionally, depending on what compound you cycled with, 1g/day of ArA will IMO be more effective than many compounds were (assuming you were using PHs). I would say your gains on a serm, AI on hand, XFA and a natty T-booster like Test Factor would beat out a run with Halodrol, or Epi, or Bold... I know that seems like a bold statement, but a lot of people quickly realize X-Factor is perhaps the only true alternative to PH's for rivaling strength and size gains but without the toxicity and hit to your blood pressure and cholesterol.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
The more I hear about this the more interested I get. Will definitely be trying this out in the future.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Using this during pct seems like an interesting idea.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using this during pct seems like an interesting idea.
there is no reason why your pct for a ph cannot be as succesful as the cycle itself if you use XFA, a solid test booster and have your serm.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I read an article a year or so back about AA affecting the brain. Would you mind elaborating on that a bit, and why you feel it may or may no be a health factor?

Thanks Swollen One

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
AA is omega 9 high doses of O9 have been related to cancer I remeber reading this while back

BFSanimal

Awards
BUMP this back to life. just got really turned off about this maybe leading to cancer! is this true? mom has cancer and dont want brain issues either!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I was going to run the orgional X-factor way back when Vit shoppe carried it, (and of course dropped it soon before i went to pick it up. I always meant to look into it again, maybe this summer!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP this back to life. just got really turned off about this maybe leading to cancer! is this true? mom has cancer and dont want brain issues either!
Here's a recent study on ArA and safety...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/190904-new-arachidonic-acid.html

And for what it's worth, I've witnessed ALOT of people running logs over the last 1-1.5 years and haven't seen anything negative reported...I would (logically) imagine if just one of these people developed cancer due to ArA, it would be all over the boards...and X factor has been out for like 8 years now...

myself, I love ArA...have done 2 runs so far...one of my fav natty supps...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like ArA as well but I had to stop taking my pre workout with it cause it pumped my arms so much they actually hurt and I had to take several minutes rest in-between sets.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ArA is a fantastic ingredient. I wish the OG X-factor was easier to find :(

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA is a fantastic ingredient. I wish the OG X-factor was easier to find :(
very true...few retailers have it (or even XFA) in stock these days...I have to email them and demand 'Stock up on that GROWTH FACTOR X stuff!!!!'

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a recent study on ArA and safety...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/190904-new-arachidonic-acid.html

And for what it's worth, I've witnessed ALOT of people running logs over the last 1-1.5 years and haven't seen anything negative reported...I would (logically) imagine if just one of these people developed cancer due to ArA, it would be all over the boards...and X factor has been out for like 8 years now...

myself, I love ArA...have done 2 runs so far...one of my fav natty supps...
Yep, 9 years, no cancer... it is clinically proven between the Japanese study and the Baylor University study to be one of the most research and proven safe supplements on the market today. It is even used in baby formula and FDA GRAS approved.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st xfactor was crazy good.. cant imagine the second version being worse.

Vili_Shark

Awards
I want to start this product for the first time myself.
Not available on NP. :(

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established