Alpha T2 Vs Shift

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Alpha T2 Vs Shift

obviously both Alpha T2 and Shift are both PES products and both contain 150 mcg's of 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (3,3'-T2). My question is how much more effective do you think Alpha T2 is over shift, as Alpha T2 has Methyl-Synephrine and Rauwolscine in addition to the 3,3? (perhaps i should have made this thread in the PES form, sorry).

i guess i should probably add that im asking because Alpha T2 is twice the cost of shift and i plan on stacking one of these two products with Oxy Elite Pro. i know Alpha T2 and Oxy Elite Pro have some great reviews when stacked but do you think it would really be that much more superior to a Shift+Oxy Elite Pro stack?

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%

The Alpha-T2 would obviously be more effective as a standalone product. That being said, I picked up a bunch of shift to use in a stack (ie. with HEAT).
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.76%

I believe shift is intended for those who are taking time off stims or sensitive to stims.
    Also can be added before bed to increase fat burning at night.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    obviously both Alpha T2 and Shift are both PES products and both contain 150 mcg's of 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (3,3'-T2). My question is how much more effective do you think Alpha T2 is over shift, as Alpha T2 has Methyl-Synephrine and Rauwolscine in addition to the 3,3? (perhaps i should have made this thread in the PES form, sorry).

i guess i should probably add that im asking because Alpha T2 is twice the cost of shift and i plan on stacking one of these two products with Oxy Elite Pro. i know Alpha T2 and Oxy Elite Pro have some great reviews when stacked but do you think it would really be that much more superior to a Shift+Oxy Elite Pro stack?
    As far as effectiveness, Alpha-T2 will be more effective because of the stimulants. However, not everyone can handle stimulants very well - which is why Shift was created.

Quote Originally Posted by mmacrazy View Post
    I believe shift is intended for those who are taking time off stims or sensitive to stims.
    Also can be added before bed to increase fat burning at night.
    ^^^THIS.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

good points thus far, thanks fellas (and ladies). can anyone vouch for Alpha being significantly superior to Shift or can anyone vouch for the effectivness of Methyl-Synephrine and/or Rauwolscine as i dont have much experience with either?

i know Alpha's additional stims will improve results, im just curious as to by how much. i know this is kinda like splitting hairs but im only curious.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

good points thus far, thanks fellas. can anyone vouch for Alpha being significantly superior to Shift or can anyone vouch for the effectivness of Methyl-Synephrine and/or Rauwolscine as i dont have much experience with either?
    Josh can tell you re Alpha-T2 versus Shift.

As far as the others, they are in many products - surely you have used something with them in. Either way, they are effective, and Josh would NOT put them in a product if they were not!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.76%

All I can say is alpha is amazing ! Added to an ec stack and erase and the results with a clean diet are insane !
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Josh can tell you re Alpha-T2 versus Shift.

As far as the others, they are in many products - surely you have used something with them in. Either way, they are effective, and Josh would NOT put them in a product if they were not!

~Rosie~
    thanks Rosie, i actually have a few free samples of other products that contain methyl syn its just hard to tell whats doing what when its blended with other stims. i know PES only uses quality ingredients, i have yet to see a bad review for any of their products. i just im being picky lol.

i wish the 3 bottles of Alpha T2 for $20 each special was still going on as i was thinking about getting a few bottles anyways.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I hate stimulant fat/loss energy products. So I am happy about shift. Now I can use a fat loss product and not feel like I'm on crack or my heart is going to explode!. To me, taking stimulants does more harm than good, especially before exercise.
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I think it is time to start a good thread on SHIFT....brb

EDIT: How to use SHIFT by PES
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Quote Originally Posted by mmacrazy View Post
    All I can say is alpha is amazing ! Added to an ec stack and erase and the results with a clean diet are insane !
    YES! Add Shred Matrix and your staples and you're set!

thanks Rosie, i actually have a few free samples of other products that contain methyl syn its just hard to tell whats doing what when its blended with other stims. i know PES only uses quality ingredients, i have yet to see a bad review for any of their products. i just im being picky lol.
    No worries

12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

i am excited to add shift to my bedtime dose of erase.

the weird thing i noticed when i 1st started taking at-2 so many months ago was the improved sleep, even though it contains mild stims. i am hopeful that shift minus the stim will be even better at improving sleep when taken before bed-can't wait to try it.

anyone else notice improved sleep from at-2? not talking about taking it close to bedtime, lol.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

when i come of clenbuterol im going to use shift for sure
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.83%

Totally agree with you mate. Im taking 2x AT-2 in the morning and 1x AT-2 in the arvo and am noticing much better sleep. More so the quality of sleep is better. Add melatonin before bed also and sleep is really deep!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am excited to add shift to my bedtime dose of erase.

the weird thing i noticed when i 1st started taking at-2 so many months ago was the improved sleep, even though it contains mild stims. i am hopeful that shift minus the stim will be even better at improving sleep when taken before bed-can't wait to try it.

anyone else notice improved sleep from at-2? not talking about taking it close to bedtime, lol.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I hate stimulant fat/loss energy products. So I am happy about shift. Now I can use a fat loss product and not feel like I'm on crack or my heart is going to explode!. To me, taking stimulants does more harm than good, especially before exercise.
    Agee. Ive taking allsorts from eca to those dodgey ALRI hyperdrives, all send me into the clouds but very little benefit. The only time i got real fat loss results was from intermittend fasting along side some Forza 250 HCL 30mg XLR8 MAX

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying out Erase,Shift+Alpha T2
    By undecided in forum PES
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 11:49 AM
  2. PES Shift vs PES Alpha T2
    By StangBanger in forum PES
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 01:49 PM
  3. shift alpha t2
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22