Pop My Creatine Cherry...

Ducati7

Awards
I have never used a Creatine Supp of any kind before (I know...I know...:stick:)
and have decided to use APS Creatine Nitrate as my first.
Was/am still considering Cellucors M5 (non stim) as my pre even though its a Mag chelate.
Any input would be appreciated...

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
APS mesomorph and creatine nitrate. It is an awesome stack. If you are looking for a diffrent type of pre-workout to stack with Creatine nitrate, check out lit-up. It gives great focus and has DAA for test boosting.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
go with aps

Ducati7

Awards
Thanks for the responses...
I'm going APS 4 sure-where is the best prices on their
supps?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when you get a chance to try lit up, please do!!! its the next big thing when it comes to pre workouts. gets me through my training very focused with a great pump, no jitters, no crash. i find this helpful because i train at night and i cant take a preworkout that gets me wild and jittery. wont be able to sleep

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
imo creapure or Magnesium Creatine Chelate
or storm by universal is really good and cost effective.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
I'd go creapure without a doubt, actually about to place an order from PP right now.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I've never been a great responder to monohydrate but when kre-alkalyn came out, I gave it a run and the stuff actually works pretty darn good for me.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I have used crepure alot and it works but but if you WANT to be monster then APS mesomorph and creatine nitrate... hands down the supp you need to try.. everyone who says use crepure is correct but they should try APS creatine nitrate and they will see the light... APS FTW

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never been a great responder to monohydrate but when kre-alkalyn came out, I gave it a run and the stuff actually works pretty darn good for me.
x2 i lost my virginity to kre alkalyn and it can honestly say its one of the best creatines i have used.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate and Creapure on off days. Storm is also really good.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
storm is really good, i have to take my hat off to Universal on that one.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
when i was a poor studen ti hit it up, added a bit of mono or cee, and it was good, the price on it is great, and truly the only thing i ever used that could mask cee

green mag is another highly underated product

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go with Creatine Nitrate for sure, much more effective then other creatines. If you want the bottle to last a bit longer just take Creatine Mono on your off days.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
I agree... the best creatine for me by far ... APS Creatine Nitrate .. you wont be disappointed :)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate for sure... Why are still talking about this for all your folks who are thinking about buying it just go get some and feel the power of CN!!!!!