Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question

doolee

Awards
First of all, has anyone found a good way to take DAA? I was either thinking of during the day with some juice, or with my pre workout. The salty/sour taste, though i've had many nastier supplements, was pretty unbearable.

Second. Nutraplanet's Kwick Karb is listed as a starch implying it is a complex carb. But, it has no calorie listing. Do i just calculate calories through grams of carbs? Was curious because I've seen certain sports drinks having carbs listed with 0 calories.
Lastly, did Nutraplanet recently change the scoop size for Kwick Karb? I feel like the scooper is as large if not bigger than my protein powder scoop (25g), but requires two scoops per 25g. Was really bothering me =P. Thanks for any help!

JoeHT

Awards
Are u talking about bulk DAA? If so, based on my experience, the best way to take it is simply to mix it with warm water. Warm water diminishes the flavor and dissolves better than cold. Also, I always take it an empty stomach (1/2 hr before breakfast)

doolee

Awards
Warm water? worth a shot!
Any information on the Kwick Karb scoop size/calories? I use it multiple times a day so it would suck (since im on a cut) to overshoot my calorie mark again and again.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Dose the warm water trick make the diareah go away?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
DAA should not give you bowel issues, that either the N.O. or waximaize. People who are sensitive to carbs typically get bowell issues like that. Complex carb syndrome
Dose the warm water trick make the diareah go away?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I would calculate it throught the 4 cals per carb ratio. Generally most waximaizes are 140 cals and 40 grams carbs.
First of all, has anyone found a good way to take DAA? I was either thinking of during the day with some juice, or with my pre workout. The salty/sour taste, though i've had many nastier supplements, was pretty unbearable.

Second. Nutraplanet's Kwick Karb is listed as a starch implying it is a complex carb. But, it has no calorie listing. Do i just calculate calories through grams of carbs? Was curious because I've seen certain sports drinks having carbs listed with 0 calories.
Lastly, did Nutraplanet recently change the scoop size for Kwick Karb? I feel like the scooper is as large if not bigger than my protein powder scoop (25g), but requires two scoops per 25g. Was really bothering me =P. Thanks for any help!