Anyone tried this test booster yet

squatmonster

Awards
just wondering if anyone is going to try this new product with Bulbine Natalensis . I am looking for someone who has actually used some form of this yet . I seen there are a few different companies producing this . I am wondering if it is legit .

Ive been doing research on it and it seems legit. I read that the PROLENSIS Bulbine is the highest purity and quality . I found one from lowcostvitamins,net that comes with some free product called arimevol. Just looking for feedback before ordering .

johnnyrock

Awards
Three weeks on Tropinol and it's garbage. Haven't felt a thing and hasn't done **** for my workouts. Duped again.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Anyone used erase? Any feedback? I heared it was one of the top products of 2010

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Three weeks on Tropinol and it's garbage. Haven't felt a thing and hasn't done **** for my workouts. Duped again.
man they're coming out of the woodworks today!

so...you're a member since 2006, yet have 3 posts all saying pretty much identical stuff?

Here they are for reference...also, keep note of the dates for the LULZ!

I'm three weeks in and what a waste of money. Tropinol hasn't done **** for me or my training. Duped again.

Posted 2/5/11

Posted 2/5/11

3 weeks using this Smash ****...still dragging ass in the gym...product is a roach

Posted 3/6/07

So let me get this straight. You post less than 1x/year, yet you ALWAYS review products negatively, and at the 3 week point into your run?

Is this FitnFirm or Viperspit?

If this wasn't such an obvious troll account, I'd love to see how many caps/day you've been using and your weight. If youre 190lbs or bigger, you need 3 pills for best results!

Have a great day!

:lmao:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

so...you're a member since 2006, yet have 3 posts all saying pretty much identical stuff?

So let me get this straight. You post less than 1x/year, yet you ALWAYS review products negatively, and at the 3 week point into your run?

If this wasn't such an obvious troll account, I'd love to see how many caps/day you've been using and your weight. If youre 190lbs or bigger, you need 3 pills for best results!

Have a great day!

pure ultimate pwnage

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Have a great day!

that was beautiful. cant wait to try my bottle on a cut

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
tropinol hasn't done a thing for me either. I just got my A-50 and I guess we will see what happens. I am going to run DAAPURE and Free Test right after the A-50.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established

Have a great day!

Wow ... They also have a reasonable rep count given how bloody hard it is to go up these days ... somebody is giving them positive reps.

OhHaiDare

Awards
u can try activate xtreme, ive heard good things

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tropinol hasn't done a thing for me either. I just got my A-50 and I guess we will see what happens. I am going to run DAAPURE and Free Test right after the A-50.
have you run it at 3/day as recommended for someone 200+lbs?

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Possibly true, not everything works for every one. Doesn't mean it's garbage, just means it's not for you.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Have a great day!

:friday: