Yok3d and mesomorph together ?

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
So is this going to be ok ? Just wondering if it may be to much as far as nitrates.

Thanks.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
It should be fine. Most people are stacking meso with additional creatine nitrate. I would just start at 2 caps of yok3d at your weight and work your way up if need be.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It should be fine. Most people are stacking meso with additional creatine nitrate. I would just start at 2 caps of yok3d at your weight and work your way up if need be.
or just get the mesomorph/creatine nitrate, lots of reviews/logs showing how effective they are.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't take them together, yoked around 1000mg I believe and Creatine Nitrate is 3000mg. I'd honestly stick with Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph or Creatine Nitrate and Pump-Bol if you are looking for Arginine Nitrates. Just remember take less caps of Creatine Nitrate if your stacking, I'd say 4-6 caps max, depends what your dosing the other product tho.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take them together, yoked around 1000mg I believe and Creatine Nitrate is 3000mg. I'd honestly stick with Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph or Creatine Nitrate and Pump-Bol if you are looking for Arginine Nitrates. Just remember take less caps of Creatine Nitrate if your stacking, I'd say 4-6 caps max, depends what your dosing the other product tho.
I think the OP was just saying meso and yok3d. I think that should be fine. That would be the equivelant of taking meso and extra creatine nitrate. I still believe yok3d and meso would be fine just don't add anything else. The other option is to skip the yok3d and stack the meso with APS creatine nitrate. The reviews have been incredible and I love the stack.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Wanted to stack yok3d and
Meso together. Gonna place an order and just wanted to make sure I wouldn't overdo the nitrates and risk some issue.

Maybe start with half doses of each ? In this case take 2 yok3d and 1/2 scoop meso.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I would do a full scoop of meso and 1-2 yok3d and go from there. Peoples tolerances seem to very greatly with nitrates.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. Wanted to stack yok3d and
Meso together. Gonna place an order and just wanted to make sure I wouldn't overdo the nitrates and risk some issue.

Maybe start with half doses of each ? In this case take 2 yok3d and 1/2 scoop meso.
why not try them separately? If you've never used either before, that would seem to make the most sense

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
why not try them separately? If you've never used either before, that would seem to make the most sense
Yeah. Gonna place my order anyway.
Just hate having stuff lay around that I can't get into haha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O sorry I thought I saw Yoked and Creatine Nitrate, you should be good with stacking Mesomorph and Yoked for sure.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take creatine nitrates with power shock and have no problems. I am curious about yoked with creatine nitrates since I love creatine nitrates.