Peptopro vs. Hydrolized protein

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Why not? And what advantage does peptopro intra workout have over far cheaper bcaas?
    Increased latency of MPS elevation. But this is all semantics because I would only​ recommend intraworkout BCAAs/peptopro to endurance athletes.

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'd take a good steak over any protein powder. If I purchase protein powder I'm not worried about the ridiculous marketing hype surrounding so called "Ultra filtered" and "Micro Filtered". All that is just nonsense to me anyway. I just don't bother with. Is it really going to make that significant a difference in you "results" from supplementing with maybe 1-2 servings of protein powder a day if your using a more expensive protein?. Is it really worth the extra cost?. I highly doubt it.
    if steak was as cheap as protein powder.. id def opt for steak!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i can never tell a difference between proteins. its a supplement...i dont expect anything but to be a supplement. results come from food not powder
    While off topic, the older I get the more I agree with this. I get older, use less ancillary stuff, and see better progress than when I used MORE supps.

On topic, I seem to have fewer GI issues with pepto pro, even when mixed with water.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Increased latency of MPS elevation. But this is all semantics because I would only​ recommend intraworkout BCAAs/peptopro to endurance athletes.
    or for those who are working for a couple hours.
    I used to train 2h30 / 3h each session (wich is good for me), and without BCAA+Peptopro+Dextrose, i wouldn't be able to train past 1h30.
    Now that i only train 1h30 (time restriction) those become useless to me .

5. am now looking at pepto pro vs hydrolyzed whey.

cost for me ends up being close.

3lbs of pepto pro, with 90 servings, 12g of protein per serving (serving size 15g) is $88.50, and will need to be flavored.

5lbs of iso-100 (hydrolyzed whey isolate), with 90 servings, 25g of protein per serving (serving size 28g), about $70.00 bucks and is flavored.

iso-100 works great, taste good, I like it.

im looking at peptopro d/t performance enhancement effects i've noticed when using it from vpx products, no shotgun/synthesize

and wondering if I should give it a try.

6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    am now looking at pepto pro vs hydrolyzed whey.

cost for me ends up being close.

3lbs of pepto pro, with 90 servings, 12g of protein per serving (serving size 15g) is $88.50, and will need to be flavored.

5lbs of iso-100 (hydrolyzed whey isolate), with 90 servings, 25g of protein per serving (serving size 28g), about $70.00 bucks and is flavored.

iso-100 works great, taste good, I like it.

im looking at peptopro d/t performance enhancement effects i've noticed when using it from vpx products, no shotgun/synthesize

and wondering if I should give it a try.

No synthesize was a stable for me a while back... for a long time. Good stuff IMO.

7. got iso-100 for 58 bucks, shipped, so went with that, cause peptopro just couldn't compete with 5lbs of iso 100 at that price.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    got iso-100 for 58 bucks, shipped, so went with that, cause peptopro just couldn't compete with 5lbs of iso 100 at that price.
    Where at, I love me some iso-100

9. One thing to think about is satiety. If you're bulking and having a hard time choking down 4k cals, squeezing out extra calories and not filling up from WPI (I know some dont) can also be looked at.

Karbolyn + Peptopro to me is like drinking water. Does nothing to makeong me feel "full" I could still smash food after a 75gr/15gr mix.

On the other hand 25gr hydro makes me feel a bit fuller especially when taken with carbs (never tried with Karbolyn & been some years since I've even used)

I think it's all relative to your application. Kind of like mr. Cooler had mentioned
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    One thing to think about is satiety. If you're bulking and having a hard time choking down 4k cals, squeezing out extra calories and not filling up from WPI (I know some dont) can also be looked at.

Karbolyn + Peptopro to me is like drinking water. Does nothing to makeong me feel "full" I could still smash food after a 75gr/15gr mix.

On the other hand 25gr hydro makes me feel a bit fuller especially when taken with carbs (never tried with Karbolyn & been some years since I've even used)

I think it's all relative to your application. Kind of like mr. Cooler had mentioned
    So so true, in contest preps cottage cheese and oatmeal are a staple in all my shakes.. and psyllium husk when i drop oatmeal for carbs.

Mike
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Peptopro Power!
    By HATEFULone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 07:55 PM
  2. luceine vs peptopro
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 02:34 PM