AstraGin The Nutrient Uptake Enhancer...?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's certainly interesting. And obviously if it works at the rates they're discussing, it would be incredibly beneficial. I had never heard of it until just now and a quick Google search makes it appear that NFI is going to acquire the rights to sell/distribute it? They're listed as a marketing company (though I didn't do much research on them at all).

I'll be waiting to see when it's available retail.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's certainly interesting. And obviously if it works at the rates they're discussing, it would be incredibly beneficial. I had never heard of it until just now and a quick Google search makes it appear that NFI is going to acquire the rights to sell/distribute it? They're listed as a marketing company (though I didn't do much research on them at all).

I'll be waiting to see when it's available retail.

I see this on (bb com) maybe i will do the experiment with the new Androseries :D

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol wtf just bc you increase micro RNA doesnt mean you necessarily improve nutrient uptake. Thats a huge generalization and makes me immediately question the product.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Emblica Officinalis increasing absorption within the digestive system and DHB optimizing the absorption into the bloodstream.

Bigbadbug

Awards
I've been taking Top Secrets no370 for the last month. I switched from No-xplod to no370 because it seems like the extra uptake makes sense. I feel like I can squeeze in more reps on my last set (always to fail) but then again, could be just a mental thing. I'm sure most of the nitric oxide products will offer something similar with astragalus & ginseng, its always an arm's race in the sports nutrition industry.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i imagine there is a reason mother nature limits the cells ability to uptake extracellular nutrients. if u force more into the cell, you will likely also pull in non beneficial stuff as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ape McGrapes Supplements 4
baldwanus Supplements 1
Ziyo Supplements 4
Ziyo Supplements 0
Supplements 0