My Cycle- Any Suggestions?

ITOOKANUMBER3

Awards
Chinese Anabolic Labs (Dragon) and Edge Cycle- Suggestions???

Hi, Im new to this forum but have been reading them for a long time and decided to finally post on here.
I started my newest cycle last week and needed some advise.
Here is what I am taking:
Dragon (From the main ingredient it looks like its Cyanostane)- 12.5mg 3x/day
Edge (Epistane)- 18mg 3x/day
and Red hawthorn berry and milk thistle while running this cycle.

For PCT I have 2TX and Tamoxifen (Nolva).

Yesterday I noticed a strange feeling of nausea and what I can only describe as an "out of it" kind of feeling. I have ran cycles before but never stacked two ph's at the same time. Past cycles consisted of one ph (I've done Tren and Superdrol and also the Edge before) and never had this happen before. Everything felt fine for the first week...actually better than fine. I had great motivation and could def feel the difference. It wasnt until about day 8 that I noticed that I felt kind weird. I know it has to be possible to take too much of a prohormone and was wondering if anyone knew what the s/sx might be of this?

Just wondering if anyone could tell me if it is possible just because I am stacking and it might be because this is too much. I have decided to d/c the Edge for now and just take the Dragon for the remainder of the cycle because I do not like how it feels when taking both at the same time now. Perhaps it took about a week for one of the two to finally start working and that is why I felt fine for the first week. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
TX_hulk

TX_hulk

Awards
Hey man, Don't think I can be of much help to you on this subject due to the fact I haven't taken pro-hormones before-but interested! I have actually picked up a bottle of the dragon myself and am trying to put together a plan and PCT for it before my cycle! To my best knowledge though I would recommend only taking one PH per cycle maybe just stack with a test or something but not two different PH's. My question to you or anyone that has take dragon by cal any info or advice to this PH as to there is really none on the web! I need help with a proper PCT setup for this PH and dosage advice as of how much to take and when to take it, what times of day and so on... And what does the berry stuff do you said you were taking? Thanks bud!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dont stack dragon and epistane. Plus 18mg of epi 3x a day is quite a bit....56mg total. Thats way too much for a 1st user. Drop the dragon and save it for later. Use 2 caps of EDGE or Epi a day, thats it.