meditropin?

BigTymen

Awards
my dad just bought some stuff called MediTropin for himself and asked me if ive ever heard of it, ive never seen it before in my life so i looked up reviews and cant really find any, i told him to use Powerfull as an hgh, but he got this which is like 4x the price, anyone know about this stuff or had any experience?

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
do you mean mitotropin? If so, it's a fat burner made by Gaspari

pero

Awards
I've checked the supplement facts. notuing special - few amino acids, GABA and some peptides. claimed to raise gh levels. don't expect much from it. certain aminoacids raise gh serum levels for a very very small amount and it doesn't last long. and that peptide is gonna be broken down to AA's as digestion starts. end of the line - except from GABA (will help with sleep) it's worthless as far as i'm concerned.

BigTymen

Awards
I've checked the supplement facts. notuing special - few amino acids, GABA and some peptides. claimed to raise gh levels. don't expect much from it. certain aminoacids raise gh serum levels for a very very small amount and it doesn't last long. and that peptide is gonna be broken down to AA's as digestion starts. end of the line - except from GABA (will help with sleep) it's worthless as far as i'm concerned.
so pretty much it was a waste of money?

pero

Awards
pretty much. the only useful effect I see in it is inducing deeper and longer sleep, which is caused by GABA. take it on an empty stomach 20-30min prior sleep. if u cherish your sleep highly, it might not be such a waste.

I'd sell it if I were you

BigTymen

Awards
lmao wow, its already opened guess after hes done with this waste he'll listen to me and get something else

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7