Jack3d still the best?

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Starting PCT tomorrow and need something for a little oomph before my workouts. I used jack3d when it first came out and have stayed clear of the pre-workout supps for a while. I liked it but i haven't really paid attention to the market in recent months.

Is jack3d still considered the best? non-reps opinions would be most welcome. I train evenings so something that isn't going to wire me out all night would be best

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
MaximizeV2 by IForce is very good.

Jack3d is still decent.

N2KTS by NTBM is what I currently have.

There's a bunch out there.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
I have tried alot of them..... give Mesomorph from APS a shot ... you will not be disappointed ...

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards

Jack3d is still decent.

How would you rate the N2KTS? I am thinkign of trying.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Jacked is still the best mainly cuz of price. I was curious of mesomorph but for same price I cold get jacked and gplc from PP which would b tons better

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I was a jack3d guy forever. I tried mesomorph and it seriously blows jack3d away. the pumps are insane and the intensity is alpha male bro. Spend the extra coin and get meso

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried them all. Mesomorph hands down.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
How would you rate the N2KTS? I am thinkign of trying.
Eh, 7/10. It's essentially Jack3d with a higher concentration of ingredients. One scoop is similar to 2 of Jack3d.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
n2kts own jack3d....taste, energy, and pumps....but it depends on what you like, some of these new preworkouts are so stim'd that it's not comfortable at all

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mesomorph hands down!

ASGT is good and priced well and so is anadraulic pump both by LG

Never tried NTKTS but have heard good things about it

But again MESOMORPH is KING!

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
I love Maximize V2, I also tried a sample of Mesomorph the other day and that was really good. If I were you I would look into also getting something like glycobol or PSlin since you are coming off cycle. That will help keep your muscles feeling full.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
mesomorph is $$$

and that is the down factor....

jack3d was soo attractive to many ppl becuase of its low price most places sell this for roughly 25$

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
but one day sure if it falls from the sky ill try mesomorph

ChrisSurf

Awards
Weren't there people on here saying they couldn't "get it up" after using Jack3d, even on other forums people said the same thing.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Weren't there people on here saying they couldn't "get it up" after using Jack3d, even on other forums people said the same thing.
I can see that. The vaso-dilating effects. I caved in to peer pressure to try Jacked--i think the stuff is waaaay overhyped. IMO--it's a powdered energy drink,with some CM and BA in it. The stuff left me feeling tweaked-out,and then the "come down" from it i was sad,and depressed. After one week i threw what was left of it in the trash.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph does look good but here in the uk it's nearly $50 for 25 scoops? can't really justify spending that much.

Jack3d does appeal due to the low cost and i have had great workouts on it.

ASGT is also relatively cheap and i may go for that.

Has anyone tried muscle marinade? it's had a few good reviews.

Anabolicfrenz i'm way ahead of you. I've got Pslin in my box of goodies for pct already.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
caffiene arginine beta alanine bcaa

Tdilliner

Awards
Maximize V2 is better than Jack3d in my opinion. Haven't tried mesomorph though so I can't help you there. I loved Jack3d for the longest time but I thought I'd mix it up and wasn't disappointed by anything but flashover. Good luck to ya man, keep those gains!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
My 3 favorites of all time are: Ultima, Pre-Max, and JP8.

"The best" is relative when speaking in terms of ANY supplement dude...unfortunately you will not get a definitive answer, but instead, some leads on new things to try.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
This is kinda of a rigged question considering I never perceived Jack3d as anything close to the best. More of a NK fan.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still love my jack3d and asgt. On Maximize v2 and i must say energy is nuts! not much pumps though but def gives u focus and energy. I cycle them all. Dying to try Mesomorph

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
My 3 favorites of all time are: Ultima, Pre-Max, and JP8.

"The best" is relative when speaking in terms of ANY supplement dude...unfortunately you will not get a definitive answer, but instead, some leads on new things to try.
Yes mate this is exactly what I hoped for. The general consensus seemed to be that jacked was a good choice so I used that for the thread title, mainly to stir up a bit of debate and to give me and others a few ideas on what to use.....

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Ya thats me, If I try the ole 'in and out' with the misses within a few hours of taking Jack3d....it doesn't happen so well.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
I've tried most of the popular ones out there and I'd put them

1. Maximize by iforce
2. Ultima by Omega
3. Jack3d by USP

Ultima is the one I usually use, its a smooth assassin because it doesn't stim you out so much you'd rape a snake but its more of a smooth clean focus....better lift session on Ultima and I especially like it when I am cycling something.

Maximize is what I use if I am feeling rundown that day or just not feeling motivated as its like a shot of adrenaline to the heart.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established

1. Maximize by iforce
2. Ultima by Omega
3. Jack3d by USP

Ultima is the one I usually use, its a smooth assassin because it doesn't stim you out so much you'd rape a snake but its more of a smooth clean focus....better lift session on Ultima and I especially like it when I am cycling something.

Maximize is what I use if I am feeling rundown that day or just not feeling motivated as its like a shot of adrenaline to the heart.
Hahahaha I love that 'im gonna slap a nun' feeling

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards

Well put sir well put

ChrisSurf

Awards
Ya thats me, If I try the ole 'in and out' with the misses within a few hours of taking Jack3d....it doesn't happen so well.
I was searching online, ton of people saying the same thing... I wouldn't touch that stuff with a 10ft pole, some said even after getting off it after using consistently they we're still having problems "getting it up"

I would only use Mesomorph after the incredible reviews on it, as well as no tolerance build up like others, and no "in the bed" problems like others haha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lit up is freakin raw. u at least have to give it a shot and try it. its perfect.

MrDeadlift

Awards
I liked Fast Twitch and Xpand, both were giving me crazy energy and mental kick to help me complete my workouts especially since I used to workout after work when I am drained. Though, they might cause insomina. Fast Twitch has a caffiene free version as well.

Bulldozer XL5000 is the best if you are looking for something to improve stamina, delay fatigue and improve recovery. It also has BCAA+G. Not too heavy on stims though.

If you want a stim free, then try Up-Lift from Beverly International.

obvious

obvious

Awards
I'm tossing in my thumbs up for Mesomorph. ****'s crazy

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Jack3d is still decent.

Ntkts and maximize are excellent, best caff/geranium pre-workout on the market IMO. APS mesomorph is supposed to be even better, check it out.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1. Maximize by iforce
2. Ultima by Omega
3. Jack3d by USP

IMO Ultima is the best non-stim I have ever tried. I did just get Rag caff free.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Six star n.o fury :lmao:

I really need to take some time off stims

LowSodium

LowSodium

Awards
Problems "getting it up"?? After Jack3d?? Ive been using Jack3d on and off for about a year and a half, switching it up with Anadraulic Pump and Flashover, with small breaks in between. I've NEVER had a problem in that area. That just doesn't seem right. Where did you guys read that? In fact, my wife would probably be happy if that were true so she could have a break. I've had a strong libido for many years. Im almost 35 and feel like I am 18. Anyway, I like Jack3d better than the 2 aforementioned.

ChrisSurf

Awards
Problems "getting it up"?? After Jack3d?? Ive been using Jack3d on and off for about a year and a half, switching it up with Anadraulic Pump and Flashover, with small breaks in between. I've NEVER had a problem in that area. That just doesn't seem right. Where did you guys read that? In fact, my wife would probably be happy if that were true so she could have a break. I've had a strong libido for many years. Im almost 35 and feel like I am 18. Anyway, I like Jack3d better than the 2 aforementioned.
Quite a few people on here, bb, and other forums were talking about that issue after using it. I remember b/c I almost ordered some but didn't after researching it lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried quite a few products and they're very close. Jack3d kicks in quick and hard and lasts long enough. Lit-up is a pretty good one too does not seem to kcik in as hard but kicks in quick with some nice residual physical effects. NKTS does not seem to kick in very quick but lasts longer and is very similar to Jack3d. Muscle Marinade was very strong and kicked in quick. What I want to try is one scoop of Jack3d, 1 of N2KTS and one lit up... that would be interesting. Bottom line is you can go on forever on what product is best and basically you can't go wrong with any of them. Jacob deserves a lot ot crediit as the trend seter here as he was the first to take all the crap out of the product and give you a small scoop doing that packed a real punch. Since then other companies have come out with very compettive products. Find what you like most of them are very good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ntkts and maximize are excellent, best caff/geranium pre-workout on the market IMO. APS mesomorph is supposed to be even better, check it out.
aps mesomorph/creatine stacked is the best dammed preworkout combo on the market, imo. nothing else i have tried has even come close-and i have tried plenty.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where did all this Mesomorph love come from? Over at bb.com I've never heard it brought up ever..they don't sell APS there and APS is "out of stock" on Nutra..???

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
White flood.

Jack3d was never the best...IMO

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i like mesomorph, the stim is crazy, but i workout at night and finding the sweet spot is alittle tricky....a full scoop has me wired!...quality product as all of APS products are....ASGT gets votes but i still think it's very underrated, i love using it for the bonus's during a pct...and i never think the energy is good until i stop using it

but like dream said, a lot of the mentioned products are good and will do the trick...i just now prefer n2kts as my everyday preworkout

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
p to

Where did all this Mesomorph love come from? Over at bb.com I've never heard it brought up ever..they don't sell APS there and APS is "out of stock" on Nutra..???
all that tells you is if you want the best, most up to date info on supplements-forgret bb. and spend more time at anabolicminds.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
all that tells you is if you want the best, most up to date info on supplements-forgret bb. and spend more time at anabolicminds.
Not entirely. There's some great minds over there and they've never mentioned APS Mesomorph. Anabolicminds seems to have tons of sponsors to, so I'm a little skeptical. I would venture to try out Mesomorph though but does Nutra even sell APS products?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not entirely. There's some great minds over there and they've never mentioned APS Mesomorph. Anabolicminds seems to have tons of sponsors to, so I'm a little skeptical. I would venture to try out Mesomorph though but does Nutra even sell APS products?
hahaha- that's because aps doesn't have dozens of reps telling everyone how much better their product is, lol.

aps has 1 rep-judgementday, all the love for aps/mesomorph here at AM is from regular guys who have tried the products and got great results. read the log/reviews!!!! results speak louder than reps, imo.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hahaha- that's because aps doesn't have dozens of reps telling everyone how much better their product is, lol.

aps has 1 rep-judgementday, all the love for aps/mesomorph here at AM is from regular guys who have tried the products and got great results. read the log/reviews!!!! results speak louder than reps, imo.
I am definitely not speaking about the bb.com reps. This isn't my first rodeo, I don't go by the rep suggestions...probably why I've been purchasing all AllMax products recently, as I have never once seen or had one of their reps pimp a product of theirs to me. I'm currently using PreSurge Unleashed, which is working great...have you ever tried it and can compare to Mesomorph? Thanks.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just because there are lots of reps, it does not make products any good... I can name multiple companies on bb.com that are notorious for this. If you want to really learn something, stay here.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorites are, N2KTS, Jack3d & 1MR.

I really don't like to say which one is best cause all 3 of them work on me differently and depending on the day is how I choose which one I will use.