Effects on Fertility Tropinol, Erase, Dermacrine Androhard

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
My wife is wanting to have a child, which I am not opposed to. I know to stay off prohormones due to impact it has on sperm count, but was wondering if tropinol, erase, dermacrine , or androhard can be used and not lower sperm count? No I not going to run all at once but was thinking of stacking tropinol and erase, then dermacrine and androhard, then back on tropinol or other test boosters. Just wonder which, if any, of these I can use. I dont want to be selfish and be killing off my little swimmers, and the sooner she gets what she wants, the quicker I am back in the game

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about the others, but Tropinol will help increase sperm health and motility.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AndroHard and Dermacrine are ph's and mildly suppressive so the might have some effect, Tropinol and Erase would be fine.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
why chance it? you mention your wife, but is it important to you too?

if so, go back to the basics until the deed is done, then get back on.

if you've run steroid cycles before, get your sperm tested to make sure your counts and motility is good, then go get her preggie.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, and I know this is unheard of coming from a rep. Don't use any of the aforementioned. Bulbine at too high of dose is suppressive. Androhard is midly suppressive. Erase has a theoretical okay, but something i wouldn't test. Dermicine is mildly suppressive.

Get some Virgin coconut oil, some Zinc, and Magnesium oil. L-Dopa is known for increasing spermatogenisis as well as increasing sperm mobility and motility.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
^^ good post.

i know i wouldnt go anywhere near hormones if i were even thinking about having a child soon.

Bulbine can be suppressive??

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use any of it.

I got my wife pregnant three times while lifting heavy and natural like a freakin' animal.

And she was on the pill for each of them.

If you lift heavy enough - your testosterone levels will rise so high that the birth control pill waves a white flag and releases the egg from captivity.

Yeaaaaahhhh!!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
answer : nobody here knows

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established

Yeah ... you feel my wife's pain. Every kid that comes out of my loins has a head the size of a watermellon! My wife hated it, she'd whine and moan ... "I don't want to have another big headed baby!"

Oh well - big headed babies - must be encoded into my DNA.

So my wife eventually gave up on the pill - and had her tubes tied.

LOL - If I get her pregnant now - I wonder what her next plan will be?!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulbine Natalensis dosed too high can lower testosterone, this is true.

However, using Tropinol as described 2-3pills/day will not allow you to reach that level, and will in FACT help increase sperm count and motility.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

However, using Tropinol as described 2-3pills/day will not allow you to reach that level, and will in FACT help increase sperm count and motility.
Good stuff...just dont eat the whole bottle in one day :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm gonna hop on a Tropinol + Erase stack soon...:D

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Can you please explain the mechanism of this further? How does dosing too high lower testosterone? I know nothing about bulbine, but I'm pretty sure it's not a hormone, so how would it suppress natural production?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established

hey, OP... it sounds like this guy wants to sell a product

you probably should try not taking anything for a while... maybe some vitamins, lots of water....

i dont think any of the reps here will care if your kid comes out with two faces or 3 arms... alll they wanna do is sell you stuff.... get it?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if I have verified studies, am I still "lying"?

I'll wait.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The effects of oral administration of aqueous extract of Bulbine natalensis Baker stem at daily doses of 25, 50, and 100mg/kg body weight on the reproductive function of Wistar rats were evaluated. The indices of mating and fertility success as well as quantal frequency increased after 7 days of treatment in all the dose groups except the 100mg/kg body weight group. The number of litters was not statistically different (P>0.05) from the control. Whereas the absolute weights of the epididymis, seminal vesicle, and prostate were not affected, that of the testes was significantly increased. The epididymal sperm count, motility, morphology, and viscosity were not different from the control after 7 days of treatment. The male rat serum testosterone, progesterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone significantly increased in the 25 and 50mg/kg body weight groups, whereas the estradiol concentration decreased significantly at all the doses. The extract dose of 100mg/kg body weight decreased the serum testosterone and progesterone levels in male rats. The prolactin concentration was not affected by all the doses. All the indices of reproduction, maternal, embryo/fetotoxic, teratogenic, and reproductive hormones in the female rats were not statistically different from that of their control except the resorption index, which increased at the dose of 100mg/kg body weight of the extract. Histologic examination of the cross section of rat testes that received the extract at all the doses investigated revealed well-preserved seminiferous tubules with normal amount of stroma, normal population of spermatogenic and supporting cells, as well as normal spermatocytes within the lumen. The results revealed that the aqueous extract of Bulbine natalensis stem at doses of 25 and 50mg/kg body weight enhanced the success rate of mating and fertility due to increased libido as well as the levels of reproductive hormones in male rats. The absence of alterations in the reproductive parameters of female rats at doses of 25 and 50mg/kg body weight of Bulbine natalensis stem extract suggest that the extract is “safe” for use at these doses by females during the organogenic period of pregnancy, whereas the extract dose of 100mg/kg body weight portends a negative effect on some reproductive functions of male and female rats.
and you were saying?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
and you were saying?

lol you go ahead and **** with your sperm and have kids......

i know id rather be safe than sorry.... any supplement isnt worth a risk of damage to my kids.... especially one like yours, that supposedly raises test 347%... which is BTW is bs... but then again, im sure you have a study that confirms that as well... i can type up a study at my house and post it here...

lemme make some claims... by breathing air, you can raise testosterone by 100%

im just putting in my opinion......

you my friend, can go **** yourself

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol you go ahead and **** with your sperm and have kids......

i know id rather be safe than sorry.... any supplement isnt worth a risk of damage to my kids.... especially one like yours, that supposedly raises test 347%... which is BTW is bs... but then again, im sure you have a study that confirms that as well... i can type up a study at my house and post it here...

lemme make some claims... by breathing air, you can raise testosterone by 100%

im just putting in my opinion......

you my friend, can go **** yourself
so your claiming I typed up the study I posted? Are you being serious?

Here ya go big guy...

here is a direct link to the actual study:

http://www.theriojournal.com/article/S0093-691X(09)00130-7/abstract

and how are our claims bs? the study on rats showed a 347% increase in testosterone, and our own in house hormone panels showed 275-323% testosterone increase!

See? This is from REAL studies, and real hormone evaluations...no one is "typing things up for the hell of it". lol what a joke.

lol at the aggression...someone is mad they look silly. "you can go **** yourself". you sound very intelligent sir. Glad to have you on this board sharing your vast amount of information!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
you are an idiot..... if you are claiming this product to raise test by 347%, how do you expect anyone but people who know NOTHING about supplements or 15 year old kids (probably the bulk of your customers) to believe your bs...

if an otc product could raise test by 347%, there wouldnt be any need for steroids anymore.....

bottom line is, there are no studies about your product that show safety reguarding pregnancy/birth defects long term...

I, unlike many reps for supplement companies, especially yourself, care about people., and their saftey, and more importantly kids who arent even born yet...

didnt you see Dadams post?? that seems like someone who isnt trying to just push off a product... he could have made a post just like yours,

"our products are safe for babies!!! (insert pes product here) in fact, you will have a superhuman child if you take our product"

but he didnt, becuase he has genuine concern for this op.... unlike you

im done arguing with you bro....

"never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
our own in house hormone panels showed 275-323% testosterone increase!

A BIG LOL^

/thread

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just my 2 cents, I wouldn't take any supplement past ZMA if trying to have kids. Total sperm count isnt everything, sperm motility is just as important (how easy the sperm can get to an egg). Supplements could in theory increase sperm count but decrease motility, but motility is rarely tested.

ZMA will basically just keep natural vitamins and minerals in your body important for the male HPTA.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
no thanks bro, you can keep that

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
So...would you like to see the scanned documents?
Slow down man, not worth it, some people will bash anything or anyone. I will say that kind of % increase does seem out there, but I will still be giving it a shot.
Guys I realize everyone has an opinion but lets play nice. Vaughn was not trying to sell me anything. I already have the products listed and he is giving his advice. He works for that company and believes in the product. I have read enough about bulbine to be willing to give it a shot

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Slow down man, not worth it, some people will bash anything or anyone. I will say that kind of % increase does seem out there, but I will still be giving it a shot.
Guys I realize everyone has an opinion but lets play nice. Vaughn was not trying to sell me anything. I already have the products listed and he is giving his advice. He works for that company and believes in the product. I have read enough about bulbine to be willing to give it a shot

yous gunna git sum sikc gaynz wit dat 38385398% increase

have fun man, good luck... i hope everything works out for you, seriously... i dont mean to be a complete ****(although i may have been)

my point was that if u care about your sperm/baby you might want to stay off the supplements for a while... or at least bring all these supplements to your doctor and get PROFESSIONAL advice.... dont forget, your baby is gunna take its first breath in the hospital... and vaughn prob wont be there to say sorry if (god forbid) something were to happen............ like sayyyyy maybe a big ballsack on your beautiful baby girl

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just my 2 cents, I wouldn't take any supplement past ZMA if trying to have kids. Total sperm count isnt everything, sperm motility is just as important (how easy the sperm can get to an egg). Supplements could in theory increase sperm count but decrease motility, but motility is rarely tested.

ZMA will basically just keep natural vitamins and minerals in your body important for the male HPTA.
I like this response the best^^.