Best suppelemt to combat low testosterone after PH/STEROID cycles

fisher300

Awards
Hey guys i wanted some opinions on what would be the best thing to take to boost my test. I have done numerous ph cycles and one cycle of test e and i can tell my test levels are pretty low still after one year later. i have DTP and Novedex xt along with propadrol ep, but nothing seems to restore my testosterone as it used to once be. Has anyone any input on what would help return my levels back to normal, or at least raise them for a good amount of time (not only while on the supplement but also after)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ZMK/ZMA seems pretty good to me as a basic supplement.

If you want to smash the subject and really bring up test levels, use Primordial's Testosterone Recovery Stack.

The TRS includes:
*Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade increases testosterone levels
*Toco-8 sensitizes the testes to the effects of LH & FSH
*EndoAmp Max amplifies testosterone and growth hormone

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Tropinol.

Studies and in house blood work show 300%+ increase in testosterone with a simultaneous 30-35% decrease in estrogen. Its perfect for PCT, and NP is offering a FREE 100g DAA with it right now which is also a great PCT addition.

Everything you'd need comes to only $44.95 :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, outside of trying to push product, I'd like to be able to help. But you don't mention anything about what you used as pct for the cycles, and that is pretty relevant. You also don't mention blood tests, you can't judge hormone levels by feel either.

That said for a lot of guys clomid therapy can often bring back function

fisher300

Awards
for my last pct of 600mg of test e weekely, i ran clomid and nolva as pct. i recovered a little while i was on pct but a few months later and i could tell my test levels weren't like they used to. i wanted some opinions on what product might bring the levels back like they where and the testosterone recovery stack seems pretty effective, has anyone tried this before?

fisher300

Awards
i was checking out Tropinol, it looks effective but i want my test to remain elevated, not only while on this product but even months or so afterward.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, outside of trying to push product, I'd like to be able to help. But you don't mention anything about what you used as pct for the cycles, and that is pretty relevant. You also don't mention blood tests, you can't judge hormone levels by feel either.

That said for a lot of guys clomid therapy can often bring back function
x2. For all we know your estrogen is super high or super low, your test is fine but SHBG is out of control, etc...

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
HCG is designed to help reactivate your LH after long supresion. This article might help.

I also agree that TRS sounds like your next best shot. Good luck and let us know if any thing works for you.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for my last pct of 600mg of test e weekely, i ran clomid and nolva as pct. i recovered a little while i was on pct but a few months later and i could tell my test levels weren't like they used to. i wanted some opinions on what product might bring the levels back like they where and the testosterone recovery stack seems pretty effective, has anyone tried this before?
TRS log

Another logger but doesn't expand on the TRS.

Try Googling it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but seriously "knowing" your test level is low is nothing, you need bloodwork. theres no point in trying to fix a problem without knowing what the problem really is.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no magic supplement that can elevate test 24/7/365 without being on it. However, Tropinol will help allow you get back to baseline and stay there for good after a ph/aas cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
but seriously "knowing" your test level is low is nothing, you need bloodwork. theres no point in trying to fix a problem without knowing what the problem really is.
listen to this man. he has lived it.:biggthumpup:

fisher300

Awards
i cant get blood work because im currently 2 weeks in my test drive/propadrol ep cycle so i have to wait until after to get solid bloodwork

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you'll probably want to wait 3-4 weeks after thats done to test, just to be on the safe side

fisher300

Awards
yea good call, but btw this **** is the bomb so far! i was actually just wondering for a future cycle in case this dosent work or i find that my tets levels are low