No heroin users please

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
For the last several months I've been experimenting with bulk powders to try and create the perfect pre-workout for myself.

One of my lifting partners told me he ordered some Glycocarn GPLC from Primordial after getting a recommendation for it here on AM. He had been raving about it all last week, so after reading up on it, I made him let my try a serving with my pre-workout blend on Sunday.

I am a believer now.

The pumps were borderline painful and my veins were exploding. This was the only change made to my PW which I have been using (this blend) for nearly 4 weeks and I have never had results this drastic. I know many constantly make posts to flame and bash a product (many times rightfully so), so when I found a great one, I felt that it should be praised.

I hope drug users never find out about GPLC because it will be very easy to locate a vein.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm an advid carnitine user. try the others too like - PLCAR and LCLT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the last several months I've been experimenting with bulk powders to try and create the perfect pre-workout for myself.

One of my lifting partners told me he ordered some Glycocarn GPLC from Primordial after getting a recommendation for it here on AM. He had been raving about it all last week, so after reading up on it, I made him let my try a serving with my pre-workout blend on Sunday.

I am a believer now.
Glad that you enjoyed GPLC, Adam :)

Definitely the best thing to do if you're going to create your own personalized preworkout product is to try various things and see what works best for you.

~Rosie~

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I'm also an advid carnitine user
I hear alot of good about GPLC.
but being in canada I cant get it from the pp site :-(.
Some one told me they might be changing the law on it thow.
i do use ALCAR 1g ed. :p
I hope one day i can get GPLC in my order :)
please... please... sir... I want some more... :p

i throw in ALCAR in my ASGT or other prewo and its nice but i want GPLC in my ASGT to see how diff it is in Comparison.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm also an advid carnitine user
I hear alot of good about GPLC.
but being in canada I cant get it from the pp site :-(.
Some one told me they might be changing the law on it thow.
i do use ALCAR 1g ed. :p
I hope one day i can get GPLC in my order :)
please... please... sir... I want some more... :p

i throw in ALCAR in my ASGT or other prewo and its nice but i want GPLC in my ASGT to see how diff it is in Comparison.
Ya living in Canada has not allowed me to purchase from PP, I wanted to try there GPLC, Dermacrine and Androhard BUT found other places, I ordered the Androhard and Dermacrine through Nutraplanet and had no problems getting it to Canada. Also GPLC from apsnutrition, 4.5g of GPLC in Nitrozine and 1g of Agmatine Sulfate, had no problem getting it in Canada.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lmfao! holy crap! i didnt even dare to click and read this and lmao on wat u said. but true and funny as hell!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
The right dose gives great cognitive function :)