No heroin users please

  1. No heroin users please


    For the last several months I've been experimenting with bulk powders to try and create the perfect pre-workout for myself.

    One of my lifting partners told me he ordered some Glycocarn GPLC from Primordial after getting a recommendation for it here on AM. He had been raving about it all last week, so after reading up on it, I made him let my try a serving with my pre-workout blend on Sunday.

    I am a believer now.

    The pumps were borderline painful and my veins were exploding. This was the only change made to my PW which I have been using (this blend) for nearly 4 weeks and I have never had results this drastic. I know many constantly make posts to flame and bash a product (many times rightfully so), so when I found a great one, I felt that it should be praised.

    I hope drug users never find out about GPLC because it will be very easy to locate a vein.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I hope drug users never find out about GPLC because it will be very easy to locate a vein.
    LOL. Thanks for the review, and early morning entertainment. GPLC is amazing
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  3. I'm an advid carnitine user. try the others too like - PLCAR and LCLT
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    For the last several months I've been experimenting with bulk powders to try and create the perfect pre-workout for myself.

    One of my lifting partners told me he ordered some Glycocarn GPLC from Primordial after getting a recommendation for it here on AM. He had been raving about it all last week, so after reading up on it, I made him let my try a serving with my pre-workout blend on Sunday.

    I am a believer now.
    Glad that you enjoyed GPLC, Adam

    Definitely the best thing to do if you're going to create your own personalized preworkout product is to try various things and see what works best for you.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. I'm also an advid carnitine user
    I hear alot of good about GPLC.
    but being in canada I cant get it from the pp site :-(.
    Some one told me they might be changing the law on it thow.
    i do use ALCAR 1g ed. :-P
    I hope one day i can get GPLC in my order :-)
    please... please... sir... I want some more... :-P

    i throw in ALCAR in my ASGT or other prewo and its nice but i want GPLC in my ASGT to see how diff it is in Comparison.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by RAHHH View Post
    I'm also an advid carnitine user
    I hear alot of good about GPLC.
    but being in canada I cant get it from the pp site :-(.
    Some one told me they might be changing the law on it thow.
    i do use ALCAR 1g ed. :-P
    I hope one day i can get GPLC in my order :-)
    please... please... sir... I want some more... :-P

    i throw in ALCAR in my ASGT or other prewo and its nice but i want GPLC in my ASGT to see how diff it is in Comparison.
    Ya living in Canada has not allowed me to purchase from PP, I wanted to try there GPLC, Dermacrine and Androhard BUT found other places, I ordered the Androhard and Dermacrine through Nutraplanet and had no problems getting it to Canada. Also GPLC from apsnutrition, 4.5g of GPLC in Nitrozine and 1g of Agmatine Sulfate, had no problem getting it in Canada.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I'm an advid carnitine user. try the others too like - PLCAR and LCLT
    ALCAR is fantastic.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    ALCAR is fantastic.
    I need to try this.

  9. dont worry i only free base

  10. lmfao! holy crap! i didnt even dare to click and read this and lmao on wat u said. but true and funny as hell!

  11. The right dose gives great cognitive function
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jp8 Users...
    By nparisi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 02:01 PM
  2. Swiss approve prescription heroin
    By Omen in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 09:53 PM
  3. Pgh users
    By Chip Douglas in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 08:22 PM
  4. Bad Batch or Heroin????
    By charliewat in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2005, 06:14 PM
  5. 1-AD users - Please help!
    By fairplay101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 11:48 AM
Log in
Log in