Sups to boost mental focus and congitive function...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you use?

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR, oxiracetam, fish oils, L-Tyrosine and sometimes PEA

drudixon

Awards
what do you use?
I just take a multi, but limited use of caffeine is supposed to help (as long as you have low tolerance for it), and of course adderall is all the rage for college kids these days.

obvious

obvious

Awards
Currently I'm taking 300mg of Sulbutiamine and 2 caps of Swagger before I get going in the morning. However, this really doesn't seem to be doing a lot for me so I'm going to switch it up next month to 300-400mg Pramiracetam + 1500mg Alpha-GPC + 5-6 caps Fish Oil.

Caffeine is literally useless for me now after a few cycles of Pre-Workout supplements.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I use ginkgo biloba, its proven to help mental focus, I believe it works by improving brain circulation.

I also like to drink Ginseng and green tea "decaf" by Good Earth, when ever I drink this I can solve any task at hand.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used ALCAR in the past with success so ArginoCarn certainly has my interest

Increases growth & repair of neurons
Supports brain-to-muscle connection
Supports cognitive function & memory
Enhances fat burning during calorie restriction
Increases mitochondrial use of fatty acids

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Adderllin is now available at nutra. Check it out..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EndoAmp and DAA.

You should look up Nootropics as well, those are specifically designed to do what you want.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Ultra megadose b12. I've never been so focused in my life. Im talking like 50000% dv. Its like 2.5mcg or something I forget. I have deadly tunnel vision when I take it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultra megadose b12. I've never been so focused in my life. Im talking like 50000% dv. Its like 2.5mcg or something I forget. I have deadly tunnel vision when I take it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
Deplin (methylfolate) does this for me

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArginoCarn has been a great addition for this. That and sulbutiamine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
focus xt is cheap, tastes good and works decent. you could always add a racetam to it to improve effectiveness.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not really looking for stims so anything but that.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
Aniracetam is the best non-stim I have tried.. Oxiracetam is supposed to be even better but I can vouch for aniracetam.. It is a script drug in europe..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when it comes to the gym, im a firm believer in lit up

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I think I am going to try that Rosie, thanks for the advice. I am not really sure about nootropics, are they safe?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think I am going to try that Rosie, thanks for the advice. I am not really sure about nootropics, are they safe?
yeah nootropics are awesome, try L-theanine. not really a focus one but it makes you feel super relaxed. focus wise definitely try ALCAR its cheap and awesome (nutra bulk containers)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah nootropics are awesome, try L-theanine. not really a focus one but it makes you feel super relaxed. focus wise definitely try ALCAR its cheap and awesome (nutra bulk containers)
safe though?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
safe though?
yeah i mean as safe as amino acids and herbs can be. L-theanine is extracted from green tea. when it comes to herbs you shouldnt megadose them because they could be toxic in huge amounts. adaptogenic herbs are believed to be present on this planet to help us deal with life's stresses and hormonal imbalances. there are a few threads on here about them..

heres a quick list:

http://www.chiro.org/nutrition/FULL/Adaptogenic_Herbs.shtml

http://www.ihealthdirectory.com/adaptogenic-herbs/

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you used arginocarn?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
have you used arginocarn?
no but now i want to!!! ALCAR is incredible by itself and im sure its even better with arganine. its more expensive than nutra's ALCAR so im probably gonna get another 500grams of ALCAR for $20 instead, until someone tells me this is way better

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer Arginocarn over ALCAR. Another thing I like to use is Endoamp Max. I gave my brother a bottle of both Arginocarn and Endoamp for his last contest and he said it made a huge difference in his prep. Focus, mental drive, were present even in the most stressfull parts ( towards the end of the diet specifically ).

I wake up really early and rely on these things to get me moving instead of caffeine.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries :)

Yes, they are safe.

~Rosie~