HGH UP?

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
I've seen a few good reviews of HGH UP and I was thinking about running a few bottles but i'm always skeptical about supplements. I know the only real HGH Cycle isn't found in a bottle at the local internet retailer. I guess i'm wondering if it's worth the money and where should i spend my $$$ to get the best value.
Any and all feedback is appreciated.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't like it , couldn't sleep on it and didn't really do anything for me.
Did you only run one bottle? Im not just saying this because I am a rep...i took 2 bottles back to back well before i became a rep and i see best results when taking two bottles. also works very well when stacked with a test booster and/or Prime. 2 bottles of HGHup + Free Test is a sick stack.

If you were looking for sleep, IGF 2 is the product you need to try next.

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Did you only run one bottle? Im not just saying this because I am a rep...i took 2 bottles back to back well before i became a rep and i see best results when taking two bottles. also works very well when stacked with a test booster and/or Prime. 2 bottles of HGHup + Free Test is a sick stack.

If you were looking for sleep, IGF 2 is the product you need to try next.
When you say "best results" I'm not sure what that means? Did it really help with growth and recovery? I'm on a legit T booster and this is a potential add on.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say "best results" I'm not sure what that means? Did it really help with growth and recovery? I'm on a legit T booster and this is a potential add on.
yes. i did see great results with only one bottle....but saw even better with two. HGH is a hormone that takes a bit of time to see the full effects. after one bottle, i had reduced fat, looked much leaner, strength gains on all my compound lifts, and saw a muscle mass increase. gained about 5 pounds after one bottle, even with fat loss. what t booster r u on

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Isatori Isa-Test. Totally underrated but very effective.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
isatest and HGHup would be very nice 8weeks together and id say you are in the $$ dude, isatest has melatonin in it too buddy so that would help with sleep.... and GH boost

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I didn't like it , couldn't sleep on it and didn't really do anything for me.
Some people have reacted this way to the HGHUp. In essence, it is not for you. My wife had similar problems using the HGHUp and didn't like it at all. Odds are it is the Huperzine that is the culprit. Anyway, she loves IGF-2 as do I (I got her and so many other people hooked on that stuff...lol) I would recommend you use IGF-2 instead.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen a few good reviews of HGH UP and I was thinking about running a few bottles but i'm always skeptical about supplements. I know the only real HGH Cycle isn't found in a bottle at the local internet retailer. I guess i'm wondering if it's worth the money and where should i spend my $$$ to get the best value.
Any and all feedback is appreciated.
There's LOTS of feedback out there on HGHup - just browse through the logs and reviews:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/138086-links-hghup-logs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/139276-feedback-hghup.html (all Final Reviews in this thread).

As far as how well it works, that's dependent on more than the product, but on the individual and various factors like nutrition, training, recovery, etc.

There are many online retailers that have HGHup - do a search to find the cheapest.

Some people have reacted this way to the HGHUp. In essence, it is not for you. My wife had similar problems using the HGHUp and didn't like it at all. Odds are it is the Huperzine that is the culprit. Anyway, she loves IGF-2 as do I (I got her and so many other people hooked on that stuff...lol) I would recommend you use IGF-2 instead.
IGF-2 all the way, LOL :thumbsup: On a more serious note, IGF-2 is actually the ONLY natural Growth Hormone booster that works for me and with my body, so it's not something against HGHup (all the others I have used and tried keep me awake as well and do not work - but, my body is fcuked up on so many levels it's not funny, so go figure). The feedback on BOTH products though, is positive.

~Rosie~

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Yep. HGH UP and IGF-2 are very nice products, and have given numerous people great results.