DAA but with what....been away for a while, please help an Ol' G out

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, i've been off AM for a while and see DAA is getting pretty popular so i picked up 200grams of it.

I started it today, im starting the last week of a 5 week PCT and things are going ok but not like I had planned. Still not there yet recovery wise so I got some DAA.

Should I stick with the 3gr/day solo? I have a bottle of the new DTHC and a good amount of Letro (read an AI with it is a good idea after 2 weeks or so of use)

Thanks guys.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Take some TMG with DAA, it will activate NR-1 and make DAA more effective.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like taking some P-5-P and USP's Powerfull when i take DAA.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, i've been off AM for a while and see DAA is getting pretty popular so i picked up 200grams of it.

I started it today, im starting the last week of a 5 week PCT and things are going ok but not like I had planned. Still not there yet recovery wise so I got some DAA.

Should I stick with the 3gr/day solo? I have a bottle of the new DTHC and a good amount of Letro (read an AI with it is a good idea after 2 weeks or so of use)

Thanks guys.
Great to see you DW! I hope all's well. Sorry to hear about your current PCT situation. Hopefully that DAA will help to get you back in the saddle.

What else is new man? Yes. Complete thread jack. :)

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
anyone into this? first i've heard of it...
It's the same premise as testforce2 by epharm or lit-up by appnut. Epharm uses sarcosine and appnut uses TMG. Sarcosine is what you want but tmg is another alternative as sarcosine is a byproduct of TMG.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I liked adding in some resveratrol to my daa (tcf-1). The combination of the two on top of torem made my pct a breeze.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
It's the same premise as testforce2 by epharm or lit-up by appnut. Epharm uses sarcosine and appnut uses TMG. Sarcosine is what you want but tmg is another alternative as sarcosine is a byproduct of TMG.
any idea of dosing on the TMG?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to see you DW! I hope all's well. Sorry to hear about your current PCT situation. Hopefully that DAA will help to get you back in the saddle.

What else is new man? Yes. Complete thread jack. :)
SB, my dude! other than this PCT going a little less than desired im doing well, just lvin the dream about to finish up with school. h

Whats new on your end?

P.S. how about some help?!?!?! haha

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take some TMG with DAA, it will activate NR-1 and make DAA more effective.
Interesting. I was wondering what might effective... Lit-up has a decent complex too with DAA, may want to take a look at that. I don't know how effective it is at increasing the effectiveness of DAA, but it's worth a try.

I'm sure someone can dig up some studies?