Critique my natadrol cycle please

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'm planning on trying the natabolic stack. I think I'm just gonna take it like the box says:

Natadrol
Week 1: 4 caps/day
Weeks2-6: 6 caps/day

Formadrol
Weeks 7-8: 4 caps/day
Week 9: 3 caps/day
Week10: 2 caps/day

I'll also be taking ghenerate the whole time. I'm thinking of adding T-911 during the Natadrol portion of the cycle. I am about 5'9" and weigh about 170 lbs.

Support supps:
-JACK3D/Hemo Rage black (I'll take the JACK3D for about 6 weeks, cycle off for 2 and then switch the hemo rage for 6, off for 2, etc)
-Syntha 6 Post WO w/5 grams of creatine mono and a TBSPN of wheat germ
-5 caps fish oil
-9.5G amino acids upon wakeup and before bed
-Black Hole

I am going for mass. Recomp is ok but I'm planning on stuffing my face pretty much all day. My split is like this..

Sun: Chest/Rear Delts
Mon: Legs/Calves
Tues: Off
Wed: Shoulders
Thurs: Back/Calves
Fri: Arms/Abs
Sat: Off

I workout in the mornings on Wed and Thurs. I plan on eating a powerbar or something before workouts on those days so I can get my natadrol in on those days. Should I extend the cycle? Ramp up the amount of caps per day? Any other advice?

I probably won't start a real log but I'll definitely do some measurements and everything before I start and up and post my results.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention, I'll be taking a multi-vitamin and saw palmetto for my prostate. I've seen people have prostate issues with this on occation. I never have had an issue with this and I plan on trying to keepp it that way.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
This looks pretty solid. Looks like you did your homework.

I wouldn't go higher on dosing until you see your results.

I just started the Trifecta stack today and have a bottle of Natadrol for later this spring. Would be cool to see how this works out for you.

Good luck

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm just following the box at least through week 3. If I don't seen anything by then I'll up it. Like I said, I'm only about 170 so hopefully 6 is enough.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Hey man and let me know how you like that trifecta stack. I don't think I wanna try any AAS right now but I'm interested in how it works. Seems like LG makes a pretty good product.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Theres a thread on here from a pretty experienced guy who had results on just 2 a day the whole time, and he was pretty big. he said he responded well and nearly right away. so see how you feel, if you get results off less product then dont push it. Otherwise looks good,

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Theres a thread on here from a pretty experienced guy who had results on just 2 a day the whole time, and he was pretty big. he said he responded well and nearly right away. so see how you feel, if you get results off less product then dont push it. Otherwise looks good,
That's the right thinking
Why over do it from the start, assess and adjust accordingly

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me I'm on my last week of formadrol. I cut out creatine when I was on natadrol and still saw awesome gains. I then I started my creatine intake back up when I started the formadrol. Other than that your stack seems solid.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Thanks man. Cut the creatine huh? Maybe I'll cut it out as far as putting it in my post workout drinks. I think I'm going to keep using the pre workout supps though...but I don't think they've got a whole lot of creatine anyway.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
No issue keeping the PWO w/creatine

I would throw the full dose of creatine back in when you start the Formadrol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Bulking 14