Hey guys i was looking to make a nootropic/fatburning stack

for when i cycled off ephedrine. After doing some research i came up
with the TYCA stack :D

Per serving.

1000mg Tyrosine
5mg Yohimbine HCL
500mg Chocomine
500mg ALCAR

And was going to add ALA or Rala with it, but may not..

I just got the raw powders in the mail from 1fast, do you guys think this
will be a killer stack or what? any dosing adjustments you can reccomend?
I cant wait to try it out :D

I have used tyrosine quite a bit, i use it everyday for its ADD negating effects heh
I have also used yohimbine lots, on a CKD i used up to 30mg a day and didnt feel it
added anything the diet didnt have, never used alcar or chocomine.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Good stack.

Alcar 1.5-3grams is good IMO. I like 4, 500mg servings.
Chocamine is very fun. I usually just use it preworkout at 1/2tsp a go. 1/2tsp is a good dose for me when stacked with the ALCAR. YHCL fucks with me too much unfortunately.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I like the chocamine up around 2g/dose. Tyrosine can enhance adrenergic activity by promoting norepinephrine biosynthesis, but you have to use it on an emptry stomach (at least no protein empty) A selegiline/dexadrine stack works pretty good for ADD too, so I've been told :nono: don't try this at home

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Really? What does it do for ADD? I'm verrrrrrry interested. :cool:
ADD symptoms are basically, when you concentrate, the blood flows out of the area of your brain responsible for focusing
Tyrosine affects the dopamine receptors, as well as promotes blood flow to the lower region of your brain.

Helps me focus SOO much better, cant wait to stack it with alcar and chocomine.
After a couple weeks of continuous supplementation it really works well, when i ran out everyone around me noticed.. they
kept asking what was wrong etc..

I highly recommend it, i just bought a pound of raw powder form mike, dont want it to run out antytime soon :)

Tried the chocomine pre workout today, only took a gram maybe, along with some tyrosine and a EC, didnt notice anything really
different from just T and EC.

Going to wait for PCT till i start using this stack. (another 2-3 weeks)

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, that's some great info. :thumbsup: I'm gonna have to throw some Tyrosine into my next order. Ritalin wouldn't let me sleep, Adderall gave me an irregular heartbeat, and all the non-stimulant stuff made me sleepy as all hell and did NOTHING for my ADD. At least I now have a (at least, safer) alternative to try out.

Looks like I also have some homework now. I need to read up on Chocomine, Yohimbine HCL and ALCAR. I think I may benefit from all this stuff now that I'm post-cycle to help get rid of this gut I got while bulking.

BTW, Kristopher - sorry to send your thread off on a tangent like that.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Per serving.

1000mg Tyrosine
5mg Yohimbine HCL
500mg Chocomine
500mg ALCAR

And was going to add ALA or Rala with it, but may not..
Ok, back to your stack.. You say 'per serving' - now is that 3x/day? Before meals? After?

I like what I've read so far and I'm debating doing the same stack with r-ala or possibly trying out Sesathin and maybe HEAT. Ok, back to my reading.